Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:03 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1482747 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Wilsonzinny(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2018
eremy:
"My firm is looking for youth corpers with engineering background. Minimum of 2.2 Applications should be addressed to Erica. Email: info@richardson-oilandgas.com"
Good luck.
what of IT engineering student?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
PAID UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC INTERNS NEEDED IN A POLYETHYLENE PRODUCTION AND BRANDING COMPANY IN EDO STATE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4543449/internship-nysc-positions-funpacks-plastics
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Wilsonzinny(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2018
eremy:
An independent digital payments and distribution company is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of the project support officer in Northern region of Nigeria

Locations: North-East, North-West, North-Central

Duration: 1-6 Months

Job Description:
Are you a National Youth Service Corp Member or you just completed your NYSC or you are a Fresh Graduate and available to work with us for a short-term growth expansion project?

This is an opportunity to learn about a growing industry- the payment processing.

Northern States needing officers include:
FCT(Federal Capital Terrotory)
Nasarawa
Niger
Kogi
Plateau
Gombe
Bauchi
Kaduna
Kastina
Zamfara
Sokoto
Kebbi
Kano
Jigawa
Taraba
Adamawa
Yobe
Bornu

Requirements:
Minimum HND/BSc
Ability to communicate in English and local languages
Must have an android phone
Must be aggressive and willing to work.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WISH TO APPLY, please send your CV to info@deecla.com
I am an IT student can u apply?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EvaMeghan: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Our client, a leading commercial bank is recruiting to fill up the position of a Direct Sales Agent.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
• Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
• Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
• Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s degree holder with second class lower degree only
• Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of May 2018

Applications are to be submitted to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnime: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
We are currently seeking submission for a new or intern or volunteer actor position for our forthcoming outdoor tv programs. Each volunteer will receive a J-World entertainment Film Foundation t-shirt, a volunteer credential, screening vouchers based upon the number of hours volunteered and other special treats donated by our sponsors.

If you are interested, kindly send us the link to any of your portfolio and we will notify you for an interview if you are selected. If you are a new actor without a portfolio, kindly record a voice notes with either a phone or any recorder and upload it to us for listening.

J-World ntertainment

www.jworldntertainment.com.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are you open to an Independent marketing role?

An Ikoyi based ICT solution provider who deals in CCTV Surveillance system, Fleet Management and Vehicle tracking services, Biometric Access control system and Data storage service among others needs independent marketers to drive sales of their products and services.
Remuneration is based on commission.
To apply, send your CV to sdhrrecruit@gmail.com using IM as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by popekay(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I require an assistant for 2 Sundays in Lagos (Ikeja) from 7am - 12pm.

Interested persons should send me an email -

Of course, you'll get paid.

Preferably male.

Cheers!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by gabriel88(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4551579/professional-cv-get-cv-review

Feeling stuck in your JOB search?

Sending out resumes without getting interviews or getting interviews but they don't materialize into JOB success ....

Do you have a plan going to look for a Job but having issue putting together your CV? Are you a fresh graduate looking for a first Job?

You need a professional CV to get that Job.

Do you possessed an SSCE certificate without experience and you feel so inferior to be in the labour market? There is a secret behind professional CV to help you out.

What about you've lost your Job and don’t know where to start from? Professional CV can arrest the attention of reputed organization to employ you.

There is something you haven't tried. Where there is a will. There is a way and you will find it.

Follow any of the link below and upload your CV for a professional review. Or send to the mail zataraict@gmail.com and comment DONE.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV1K0xpge9iuvBeRseyuSn4R8_-SCFrmf8VtixPXF4gw4plw/viewform?entry.332386352&entry.1594373165&entry.789490135&entry.1045981130&entry.222387653

Gabriel

Associate, Zatara Consulting.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello everyone,

Okay, a big restaurant in Lagos (around Victoria Island) is in need of a Chartered Accountant.

NOTE: 1 to 2 years experience and if you don't have any experience, the right candidate should be very smart (kinda like a "plug and play" employee).

Send CV's to the email below with the subject "ACCOUNTANT APPLICATION"

28oct.leke@gmail.com

NOTE: I did not add the name of the restaurant here as my boss (A friend of the restaurant owner) said the owner wants a referred employee - This means I will forward your CV to my boss once it gets to me.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ggoldmine: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
fretfingers:
Hello everyone,

Okay, a big restaurant in Lagos (around Victoria Island) is in need of a Chartered Accountant.

NOTE: 1 to 2 years experience and if you don't have any experience, the right candidate should be very smart (kinda like a "plug and play" employee).

28oct.leke@gmail.com

NOTE: I did not add the name of the restaurant here as my boss (A friend of the restaurant owner) said the owner wants a referred employee - This means I will forward your CV to my boss once it gets to me.

Pls, do you have an idea of the salary range? I know it's strange to ask but I need d info to compare options. Thank u.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2018
ggoldmine:

Pls, do you have an idea of the salary range? I know it's strange to ask but I need d info to compare options. Thank u.

Hello,

I have no idea what the monthly take home will be. However, I believe there should be a standard salary for a chartered fellow. Also, you can apply and if/when interviewed you will get to know the salary.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Finance Officer (Lekki, Lagos)
2 years experience
Smart, tech savvy, self motivated and very good with numbers.
ICAN certified or student preferred.
70,000 - 80,000
Other benefits apply.

Only qualified resumes sent to careers.ng@telinno-consulting.com will be shortlisted.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Qualcoms(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
hordunayormie:
VACANCY IN LAGOS
Position: Engineering Technician

Qualification: B.Sc/HND/OND/Technical Certificate- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering

Responsibilities

Ø Carryout inspection and maintenance plan of various chemical dispensers for housekeeping , laundry and other hygiene equipments

Ø Responsible in preforming timely and accurate service in customer’s plants, such as installation, repair or troubleshooting to bottling and packaging equipment.

Ø Instructing maintenance and operating personnel in the proper operating and maintenance procedures, as well as, safety, clean-up procedures for bottling lines.

Ø Observing all Health and Safety policy of the company and that of customers

Ø Fix mechanical problems on fix mechanical and electrical breakdown or malfunctioning of bottling and packaging machines.

Ø Carryout routine daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly preventive and corrective maintenance on the packaging line and various dispensers.

Ø Prepare for plant start- up and installations of new machines and chemical dispensers in various hotels and brewing plants.

Ø Measures, monitor, record and evaluate all trends of performance attributes.

Ø Service and repair of pumps and compressor

Ø Execute cleaning and lubrication if necessary

Ø Complete all documentations.

Interested applicants to send updated CVs to diversey.ng@gmail.com on or before 20th April, 2018
Please, who knows about Diversey company?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Chrisjane(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Are you the one?

I am urgently in need of a Graphic Artist for an ICT Business Center at Igbo Efon, Lekki Lagos. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years working experience and must have good knowledge of CorelDraw, Photoshop and must be a fast typist.

To apply, Suitable candidates should send their CV to itcjobs4u@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by hyrene46(f): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
I need a job,dont mind any role right now. I reside in Ikorodu, am through with NYSC/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Judexman(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
apply

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Chrisjane:
Are you the one?

I am urgently in need of a Graphic Artist for an ICT Business Center at Igbo Efon, Lekki Lagos. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years working experience and must have good knowledge of CorelDraw, Photoshop and must be a fast typist.

To apply, Suitable candidates should send their CV to itcjobs4u@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
What has fast typing got to do with a graphics designer or is he/she going to double up as the receptionist
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:20am On Jun 24, 2018
don4real18:

What has fast typing got to do with a graphics designer or is he/she going to double up as the receptionist

obviously! grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

obviously! grin
All these employers sef... grin
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2018
don4real18:

All these employers sef... grin

you have no idea! The justification for this is that the employee must "add value" to the organization. The labour market is filled with exploitative employers who have taken advantage of the current situation to fulfill their own ends. They essentially want to hire an octopus that can do numerous things at once and happily go home at the end if the month with a meagre pay check. I won't be surprised if the employer cannot pay more than N50,000 for the quoted vacancy

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by don4real18(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

you have no idea! The justification for this is that the employee must "add value" to the organization. The labour market is filled with exploitative employers who have taken advantage of the current situation to fulfill their own ends. They essentially want to hire an octopus that can do numerous things at once and happily go home at the end if the month with a meagre pay check. I won't be surprised if the employer cannot pay more than N50,000 for the quoted vacancy
You are absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. The reason why these occurs is because the labour union who are supposed to protect the employees are busy running around to gather money through corrupt practices. I can only hope that things change for the better. Some employees are suffering more than the jobless individuals.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
don4real18:

You are absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. The reason why these occurs is because the labour union who are supposed to protect the employees are busy running around to gather money through corrupt practices. I can only hope that things change for the better. Some employees are suffering more than the jobless individuals.

my brother, no be small thing!

3 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by somehow: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
fretfingers:
Hello everyone,

Do you think the salary is above 120k at least since you know the salary range of workers within the company?

28oct.leke@gmail.com

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Mizjemie25: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
hello house, I was invited from an interview with standard chartered bank. who's has an idea of how their interview process is like and salary package? position is client service officer
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Human Resource Executive

Application Closing Date
30th July, 2018.

CVs to: jobs@wacdi.org.ng
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dunn Loren Merrifield Group Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

First Class Degree in Mathematics/Physiscs/Engineering Disciplines only.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.

CVs to: hr@dunnlorenmerrifield.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Urgent Recruitment

Role: ERP Cloud Based Support Analyst

Work Experience : minimum of 1 year experience supporting cloud based ERP

Qualification : Bsc Computer Science. ERP certifications

send cvs to recruitment@dataflexng.com /Jacqueline.k@dataflexng.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.