Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1482759 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
A Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager

Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.

CVs to: oladele.i@fadacresources.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
A company into agro Export based in Lagos is seeking interns,interested individuals should send CV to superbrandx@gmail.com

Get more info here: superbranddynasty.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Apply for Our Six-Month Internship Program.

Opportunities:
-Web Design and Development
-Motion Graphics/Animation
-Graphics Design
-Photography
-Sales/Digital Marketing

Send Cover Letter and CV to info@codekago.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
eremy:
Opportunities: -Web Design and Development -Motion Graphics/Animation -Graphics Design -Photography -Sales/Digital Marketing
pls am interested ...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
eremy:

Opportunities:
-Web Design and Development
-Motion Graphics/Animation
-Graphics Design
-Photography
-Sales/Digital Marketing

I've applied hope to here from you people soonest
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=somehow post=68775840][/quote]

Well, the last person that was there for an interview as I heard wanted a 250k pay check every month and the owner said she cant afford that for now.

At all, please if you are not a qualified Chartered Accountant there is no point sending CV's to my mail... Please let me get to the right Cv's in time so i can forward.

If I or my boss was the employer i can convince him to hire a smart person who isnt Charterred yet, but no there is a reputation to protect here...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
ggoldmine:

Pls, do you have an idea of the salary range? I know it's strange to ask but I need d info to compare options. Thank u.

From last interview, i heard the interviewee wanted 250k plus... However, the madam said she cant afford that now...

Hope this helps
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by judemurphy(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Qualcoms:

Please, who knows about Diversey company?
they are into chemicals and supply companies like Guinness

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Job Title
ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Level
ITF
Reference Code
ITF/JUN/2018
Open Date
2018 - 6 - 13
End Date
2018 - 6 - 28
Job Description
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
OBJECTIVES
To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public – Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
Job Requirements
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
• O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
• Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.

Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
Job Remuneration
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training. Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.

NOTE:
This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.

Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.

http://nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php?action=view&v=47
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Admin. Assistant

Details:

We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
REQUIREMENTS

Proven experience as an administrative assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to jobs@pgconsultingng.com

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by teepha: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pojomojo:
Admin. Assistant

Details:

We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
Sent...hope its legit sha

2 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Awaiting NYSC? Check this out

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by herlecks(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Hello guys! My name is Olabanji, I stay in Ikorodu Lagos and currently in need of a job. I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engineering but won't mind doing any kind of work. I'm tired of staying at home please help.
This is my WhatsApp number - 09035413321, and my email address - olabanjialex94@gmail.com
Any form of assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Masta01(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Please am currently looking for a place to undergo my student internship..
Physics electronics
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hope you get an invite
teepha:

Sent...hope its legit sha
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by rhasonel: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Our client an Insurance and Reinsurance broker request the immediate employment of:
Business Development Executive.
Requirements :
Minimum of first degree in any discipline (an insurance graduate will be at advantage) .
Experienced in marketing insurance services.
Track records in the marketing of insurance services.
Good communication skill.
Must not be above 40 years of age as at the time of this publication.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com and copy EUnogu@jordansglobal.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by osahonf: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Are you smart and vibrant ?

Than become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands.

Benefits:
-Part-time.
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

Open to all States across Nigeria

*Terms and Conditions apply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Sezua(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
fretfingers:

Well, the last person that was there for an interview as I heard wanted a 250k pay check every month and the owner said she cant afford that for now.

At all, please if you are not a qualified Chartered Accountant there is no point sending CV's to my mail... Please let me get to the right Cv's in time so i can forward.

If I or my boss was the employer i can convince him to hire a smart person who isnt Charterred yet, but no there is a reputation to protect here...

I ain't chartered but i can deliver on this role.

And i have 2 years of experience.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
A growing audit firm located at Otunba Jobi Fele Street, Alausa requires the
services of an OND student to fill in space for an intern..

No restriction whatsoever...

Applicant must be ready to learn, work under supervision and must be possess good communication skills..

Remuneration will be discussed..

Qualified and interested candidate should
send CV to lekan.adejola@gmail.com and Odunlami81@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is the list of fake job addresses collated (not exhaustive)

1. Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.
2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.
3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos
4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.
7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos
8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

Please, Beware...

6 Likes

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mekyno777(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dear All,
A Mech Engr'g guy with experience in Engine Maintenance and had skills training in Electro- Mech Engr'g (Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Pnuematics, PLC, Mech Drives System, Electrical Maintenance, Hydraulics, Pump and Compressor etc ) with Applied Enginerring Technology Initiatives, Bode Thomas, Lagos.
Please I earnestly need your help on Job link-up/info (for a fighting chance).
Please do Quote/mention me for contact info.
Thanks a lot.
NB: A trial will convince you.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by genialroi1: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Would appreciate any shift job opening around Ikeja axis?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Olusharp(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pojomojo:

Applicant must be ready to learn, work under supervision and must be possess good communication skills..

Can an HND awaiting Service apply please...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by mayten(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pojomojo:

can someone who has a BSC in accounting and has completed NYSC apply?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Yes.
mayten:

can someone who has a BSC in accounting and has completed NYSC apply?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Pojomojo: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Yes.
Olusharp:

Can an HND awaiting Service apply please...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by macaranta(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Dahra: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
JOB ALERT!!!

Job Title: Lawyers / Auditors / Project Manager / Security
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/lawyers-auditors-project-manager-security/

Job Title: Receptionist
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/receptionist-2/

Job Title: Cook
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cook-2/

Job Title: Teachers (English Language / Literature-In-English / Edo Language / French Language / Computer Science / Physical and Health Education)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/secondary-school-teachers/

Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/business-development-officer-internship/

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/sales-marketing-executives/

Job Title: English Language / Chemistry / Physics subject Teachers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/teachers-english-chemistry-physics/

Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/heavy-duty-truck-drivers/

Job Title: Cashier (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cashier-female/

Job Title: Auditors (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/auditors-female/

Job Title: House Keeper
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/house-keeper/

Job Title: Computer Operator
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/computer-operator-2/

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/direct-sales-agent/

Job Title: Change Vanguard Volunteers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/change-vanguard-volunteersfemale/

NOTE:
Applicants are to send their CV's to job@interarcconsultants.com.ng

Or

Report in person for interview holding on Friday 6th July, 2018.

TIME: 10am

VENUE:
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
90 Akpakpava Road (Ground Floor),
Beside Zenith Bank Plc,
Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry, Call 08118111856 (Calling hours 8:30am - 5:00pm)

Signed,
Dahra A. H. Jnr.
For: Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Bashnigga(m): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Someone should Please help a brother with a graduate trainee job in Abuja....i hv a BSc degree in biochemistry. email :abmode01@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Abiboy09: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
URGENT VACANCY

#RECRUITMENT_NOTICE!!!!

Our client is currently looking to hire the services of an experienced, intelligent and smart Social Media Executive.

Job Title: Social Media Executive

Job Description
• Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Work closely with Marketing Manager, Sales Executives and other staff groups to support campaigns and initiatives.
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Liaising with the sales team and other departments in order to identify newsworthy items for dissemination on the various platforms
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.

Professional Skills & Qualifications

Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Public Relations.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a social media manager
Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age
A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
Proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience with Photoshop, illustrator, Content Management and Email marketing software
Strong online writing and editing skills
Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Excellent team working and coordination skills
Ability to priorities tasks and work within tight deadlines
An understanding of business objectives
Good project management skills
Strong and confident communicator
Innovative and creative individual
An eye for detail and passion for new media technologies
Previous experience in blogging or Web development skills
Relevant IT / software skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV’s to: recruit@recruitzone.net with position applied for as the subject heading.

Deadline for the submission of applications: July 31th, 2018.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
Closing Date: July 31th, 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.