Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489496 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyafemi:
I got an invite from the same address, not sure of their geniunty too bt intending to go check it..

How did it go bro??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
oyafemi:
ok, no p bro..

How did it go tho, since i didn't get a reply from u, I decided to ask tho undecided
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ademule89: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello friends,

There's an urgent job opening in a dry cleaning firm in FESTAC town, Lagos for the following roles.

Front Desk Officer - SSCE or OND
Driver - 28 years and above and SSCE
Marketers - Graduates (BSc.)

Candidates who reside around FESTAC, Satellite Town, Mile 2, Iyana Iba, Amuwo Odofin and environs are encouraged to apply.

Interested individuals should send their CVs to ade@careersolutionsafrica.com on or before August 2, 2015 stating the role they are applying for as the subject of the mail and state in the body of the mail where they saw the advert.

Best wishes
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Front desk officer

Minimum of SSCE
Good communication skill
Smart and good looking
Ability to learn fast

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@yudala.com

Application Deadline  4th August, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lab Scientist

Must have post NYSC working experience.

Must be a minimum of HND
Must be registered with practicing license.
Knowledge in the handling of laboratory equipment.
Computer literate.
Knowledge in use of Standard Operating Procedures in the field.

How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to hospitaladministrator@smithmedicalcentre.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
2015 NCC Young Innovators Competition

Age limit: 18-30 years old with ability to use technology to transform communities.
The best three (3) entries will be part of Nigeria’s delegation to ITU Telecom World 2015, October 12-15, 2015.
These winners will be given opportunities to showcase their innovation to the International community at the Young Innovators corner of the Nigeria Pavilion.

How to Apply
Entries should contain a brief innovation, indicating details of the technology being used and how it directly impacts people’s lives. Send your submission in sealed envelope marked: “Nigeria@ ITU Telecom World 2015 Young Innovators Competition”

All application should be sent to:

Ms. Josephine Amuwa,
Director, Policy, Competition and Economic Analysis,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
Abuja.

And by Email to:
Ibrahim Galadima: galadima@ncc.gov.ng

For enquiries: Telephone: +2349461 7061, +23494617066.
Fax: +23494617502.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Media Internship at Red Media Africa

Deadline :10 August 2015

Red Media Africa is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a focus on youth. It holds a network of premium media companies built across media tools and platforms.

Our Communication Division holds Red Communication, Red Marketing, Small & Medium, StateCraft and #OnTheScene; and our Content Division holds the Y! brands, including Y! TV, Y! Radio, Y! Magazine, YNaija.com, Teen Y!, Y! 2015, the Y! Tech 100 and the Y! Annual Black Ball/Y! 100 Most Influential List.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

On Air Personality (OAP) Intern
Full Time
Lagos
Job Field Graduate Internships  

Requirement

Work experience in the Broadcast Media would be an added advantage.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's and a 250-word piece on 'Why we should hire you' to: people@redmediaafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Accountant
Full Time
BA/BSc/HND  
Lagos

Job Description

Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications

HND/BA/B.Sc.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and applications to: gileadpharm@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Greatzeus(m): 3:52am On Jul 31, 2015
So many scam jobs on this thread, few know when they see one,but many dont especially those just entering the labour market.Beware of company with no websites,asking you to submit cv to @gmail\yahoo etc,its likely scam, beware of adverts with no company name or address, if you get an interview invite,google the name of the company,cross check the address on the site with the one sent to your phone, You can trust adverts that directs you to the company's website for cv submission,that is one Ultimate rule of identifying scam, they will never provide a link to an official website where you can submit cv, rather they put something like alfasule@gmail.com,like seriously lol (That is not to say you shdnt send ur cv to those using @gmail|yahoo etc,just be discreet). But you cant stop searching becos of scam job poster,you gatto keep on, may God direct your path to the best job for you,God bless you all,amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lexaydfg(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Please can someone send the latest CV to my mail. alabialex91@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lexaydfg(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2015
eremy:
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Accountant
Full Time
BA/BSc/HND  
Lagos

Job Description

Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.

HND/BA/B.Sc.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and applications to: gileadpharm@gmail.com

Thanks eremy for your good work on this forum.
Please can you send me a cv sample, i will like to use it in order to edit my own. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lexaydfg(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2015
eremy:

Accountant
Full Time
BA/BSc/HND  
Lagos

Job Description

HND/BA/B.Sc.

Method of Application

Thanks eremy for your good work on this forum.
Please can you send me a cv sample, i will like to use it in order to edit my own. Thanks
Here's my email address...alabialex91@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Danny4show(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
eremy:

Accountant
Full Time
BA/BSc/HND  
Lagos

Job Description

HND/BA/B.Sc.

Method of Application

kudos bro
could you please send a sample of the latest CV to my email: ayejotod@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Joecares: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please can some one help me too with the lattest C.V ogtundele.seun@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ajasa4link: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please dont derail this thread with dropping of emails and what have u. If u want anything from anybody, pm such person and inform him here and from there u can continue ur discussion thru email. This thread is too good for anybody to spoil with dropping of mails o. @op u are doing a great job here, may God continue to bless u
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Joecares: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Treash:
Good morning friends. Please i wish to apply for a work here in Nigeria. I finished from University of Ilorin,with a Second Class Lower Division in Law degree,then recently called to Bar in 2014. I work with Agbakor, Antom and Associate, Benue State where i currently secure my work experience, though under NYSC which wl be completed in few weeks time. In view of this, i wish to work with any company, firm or bank where my service would be needed.
Please kindly refer to my E-mail on ay4u888@gmail.com or 08068088866 for a copy of my C.V.
Thank u for your attention.
Better by far

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alexinfinity(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
please @all how real is OlaDavies Publications Lagos... I got an invite from them last night and a call this morning... please I am on my way to lag from abuja please someone say something thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
alexinfinity:
please @all how real is OlaDavies Publications Lagos... I got an invite from them last night and a call this morning... please I am on my way to lag from abuja please someone say something thanks
i also got their invite and call ...am wondering if it real .....someone should help us out
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by kendraloops(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
alexinfinity:

googled it up, didn't get anything concrete. you must have been sent an address, try googling it up or the phone number or something. your efforts will not be in vain, it is well.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by fretfingers: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
eremy:
Front desk officer

Minimum of SSCE
Good communication skill
Smart and good looking
Ability to learn fast

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@yudala.com

Application Deadline  4th August, 2015. 

Hi... Where is this job located?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Benny4:

How did it go bro??
I didn't go.. Wasn't sure of what they do... And someone in here said they aren't a set of serious people....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please has anyone gotten any invitation from the geoscience company in VI with respect the job opening some weeks ago.. Thanks.....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Sincerely speaking from my heart, Information is very Powerful. I can say that am now a living testimony about that. I came accross this company known as GLC i.e Goldmine Liberty Concept some months ago & now am the most happiest person on earth for knowing this company., The truth here is that it is a Registered Co-orporative Empowerment program for everybody. I made alot of research about this company & saw the genuineness about the Company which is in partnership with Gtbank & Access bank among others in Nigeria. with just 4000 naira I reg, then I invite only 3 people and that's how my life has changed now...I keep receiving alert upon alert... Now the good thing is that the company has now introduce another Fund package known as Student Delight where u reg with Just 2500 & you start making real cash. I found out that Nigerians complain alot, thank God am not myopic, I don't think i won't have been earning a living now from glc...D genuineness about this company is that its reg with Corporate Affairs Commission & Directly monitored by Efcc here in Nigeria & there office is wow...Located in Lagos. They are currently launching this program in 6 different state including Benin city on Aug 9th 2015 @ Great food, 36 Ihama rd, Benin city and anybody can attend but u must have an invitation tag. its a business seminar & I dont think any Youth, student, working class or unemployed, market women should Miss's it. because we all need change and am a living testimony because have earn real cash from just a one Rome investment of 4k & also now 2.5k... If you wish to know more or wish to recieve invitation tag just call or whatsapp 08166889151...I will be there live
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Sincerely speaking from my heart, Information is very Powerful. I can say that am now a living testimony about that. I came accross this company known as GLC i.e Goldmine Liberty Concept some months ago & now am the most happiest person on earth for knowing this company., The truth here is that it is a Registered Co-orporative Empowerment program for everybody. I made alot of research about this company & saw the genuineness about the Company which is in partnership with Gtbank & Access bank among others in Nigeria. with just 4000 naira I reg, then I invite only 3 people and that's how my life has changed now...I keep receiving alert upon alert... Now the good thing is that the company has now introduce another Fund package known as Student Delight where u reg with Just 2500 & you start making real cash. I found out that Nigerians complain alot, thank God am not myopic, I don't think i won't have been earning a living now from glc...D genuineness about this company is that its reg with Corporate Affairs Commission & Directly monitored by Efcc here in Nigeria & there office is wow...Located in Lagos. They are currently launching this program in 6 different state including Benin city on Aug 9th 2015 @ Great food, 36 Ihama rd, Benin city and anybody can attend but u must have an invitation tag. its a business seminar & I dont think any Youth, student, working class or unemployed, market women should Miss's it. because we all need change and am a living testimony because have earn real cash from just a one Rome investment of 4k & also now 2.5k... If you wish to know more or wish to recieve invitation tag just call or whatsapp 08166889151...I will be there live
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seun66(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
oyafemi:
Please has anyone gotten any invitation from the geoscience company in VI with respect the job opening some weeks ago.. Thanks.....
abeg were was it posted. can u share d link
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alexinfinity(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nlevel:
XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

I got an interview invitation for tuesd nxt wk at FESTAC from this ad, but i am sceptical about their geniunty.Someone with prior experience pls do help.thanks

yeeh me too bro... just got mine today how far with it??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EsanEmmanuel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nlevel:
XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

I got an interview invitation for tuesd nxt wk at FESTAC from this ad, but i am sceptical about their geniunty.Someone with prior experience pls do help.thanks
How far bro... did you go?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
oyafemi:
I didn't go.. Wasn't sure of what they do... And someone in here said they aren't a set of serious people....

Aii bro. Thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Ojestas(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
alexinfinity:

yeeh me too bro... just got mine today how far with it??
me too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
oyafemi:
I got an invite from the same address, not sure of their geniunty too bt intending to go check it..
boss i got an invite today ...so wat is ur conclusion about dem ...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Imodoyeh: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
A merchandising company in the Food/Beverage sector with headquarters at Amuwo-Odofin area of Lagos needs fresh graduates to fill the following position in its Accounting/Internal Control Department.
POSITION: Accounts Officer
Requirements:
• OND/HND in Accounting or related field or ICAN-ATS
• Must be resident within Festac /Amuwo-Odofin/Old Ojo Road/Satellite Town and environs
• Must be able to demonstrate possession of basic Accounting/Auditing skills
• Must be computer-literate and conversant with Accounting Software

Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to ptglobalconcept@gmail.com
Closing date for application is 20th August, 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Benny4:

Aii bro. Thanks
How was the other interview u went for....

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.