Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1489458 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Femifresh(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Its people with little or no education @ all or r either 3rd class/pass graduate or dullard that have no hope of getting a job or functioning optimally wen employed do that GLND...rubb1sh!!![/quote]

u dey makesense since nah has you reach these place u start 2 talk rubbish.... as if say nah 1st class u use finish mschewww...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by tomtrealities: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2015
eremy:
Deloitte Graduate Trainee Programme 2016
Deloitte offers top-notch opportunities for outstanding individuals to take their careers to high levels of excellence and
thus distinguish themselves. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world's most sought after clients.

We are looking for top flight CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the following functions:

Corporate Finance
Tax and Regulatory Services
Accounting and Financial Advisory
Position: Graduate Trainees - Audit

Job Category: Advisory jobs
Refrence Code: 3570128
Role/Job Description:

Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Audit function.
Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services in Audit to some of the world's most sought after clients.

Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt (Nigeria)

Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:

Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.
HND degree with a minimum of upper credit
Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015

How to Apply
http://jobs.deloitte.com/NG/Lagos/Advisory/jobid7079326-The-2016-Deloitte-Audit-Graduate-Programme?
wen actually wil d programme start?
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by johnbendie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Do you like to educating and informing people? Do you know how to present facts and information in a clear and constructive manner? Would you like to earn a reasonable income that scales with the amount of effort you put into your journals? Then contact me via johnbendie@gmail.com or on whatsapp 08079421106.

P.S. If your skills in these areas are not yet perfect but have a zeal and willingness to learn then you can also apply.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Trade Marketing Officers wanted in MTN.. graduates and HND holders with 1 year sales experience after NYSC qualify to apply.

https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx

Best of luck!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by paronic: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are you Resourceful, Bold and Exciting? HangoutNigeria.com is hiring.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by banggy: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
You rily make sense bro, i dont why some low life dude will take advantage of the no job in Nigeria to scam young and energetic graduate.... GNLD my foot
forix4u:
... the meaning of the word POOR " It means PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY". Apart from that, we save lives here in Excel corporation and show you ways to live longer and healthier and earn a living.

Be Very Careful with things you post online anywhere.

Mr GNLG or what eva ur nonsense coy name is...stop deceiving graduate to attend seminars and den asking dem to pay money to still marjet ur products u hear me so? If u claim to b rich with ur so call GNLD multinational business I want to ask u how many cars, house have ur bought since u joined dem? Have they taken u to d so call united state or give u d brain washed and unrealistic mini villa they promise to build wen u attain ur supposed target? Have u even attain ur target or has any of ur down line finish selling his pvc Nonsense ppl! If u claim u r proud of ur coy why can't u identify it in ur interview messages? Instead u chose to ripe job graduate frm their little money...some of us travel as far as the north, east and within to attend ur annoying and god4saken seminars...guy no let me swear 4u o...nonsense! If I catch una enh body go tell una.. Its people with little or no education @ all or r either 3rd class/pass graduate or dullard that have no hope of getting a job or functioning optimally wen employed do that GLND...rubb1sh!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by coolhamid(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
bodeoni:

No problem bros, you can send sir
Good day bro, can i also send my CV for appraisal ??
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Femifresh:
Its people with little or no education @ all or r either 3rd class/pass graduate or dullard that have no hope of getting a job or functioning optimally wen employed do that GLND...rubb1sh!!!

u dey makesense since nah has you reach these place u start 2 talk rubbish.... as if say nah 1st class u use finish mschewww...

Sorry men...I'm not referring to ppl of dat class but jus having a tot of what dat guy in question is and not ppl of dat class as I mentioned...its jus a contextual statement ok never meant any insult to some set or group of ppl.

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
More from Thursday 23 July

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
More still

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

I got an interview invitation for tuesd nxt wk at FESTAC from this ad, but i am sceptical about their geniunty.Someone with prior experience pls do help.thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
please i need an expert to help me appraise and probably rewrite my CV.please drop your email ad here so i can send it to you,or better still you can send a message to kalebsy2k7@yahoo.com.it is urgent.thanks
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ Nlevel, expect it tonight, please.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Kangol99(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
eremy:
@ nanababa

Please stop this now!

Get a thread for your purpose and stop messing up this thread with non-related posts.

Thanks in anticipation of your posting relevant materials to forge this cause.

Abi oooo!

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Checdedon(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ forix4u. You deserve no response. @Rohjay90: You should not use what anyone has done to you to judge all. Excel Corporation only make use of GNLD Product. Am sorry about what others have done to you all. But We are not Them. We recruit you for a job. We are not Others.

I must tell you something @Rohjay90: You are far away from where I am and Very far away from NEOLIFE(GNLD). I want you all to do something just one thing. Try and put aside all evil, mistakes, bad things you heared, experienced and issues you had with those tricking people with GNLD and try to see something new and Good about them.

Please I will tell you here that if you receive any message from anyone for interview and you are certain the person is tricking you, Do what you want to that Organization.

I am against how others recruit people into GNLD by tricking them it is bad. I will rather tell you the truth and HUMBLY ASK FOR YOUR INTEREST IN IT.
IN Excel we save lives and aid people with their health. So please all of you who had experienced evil and bad things from others, be wise and Strong. We only make use of their product in saving lives. So please be wise in all your posts and comments. As the truth stands, I personally am very very very well into GNLD and I love them. God bless NEOLIFE, God bless Nigeria, and God bless my family and Home. God bless Me and you all out there and here. I thank God for my life.

If you believe, You will get there too. No job on earth is so easy there is always work to do.

Thank you all
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nlevel:
XR CONSULT AND HR/CONSULT seeks for candidates to fill the following positions: Admin
Officers, Customer care Officer, Accountant, Marketing Executives for our clients companies in
ikeja, Surulere, Apapa and Lagos Island area of Lagos State. Only shortlisted candidates would
be contacted.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: xrconsult@gmail.com

I got an interview invitation for tuesd nxt wk at FESTAC from this ad, but i am sceptical about their geniunty.Someone with prior experience pls do help.thanks
I got an invite from the same address, not sure of their geniunty too bt intending to go check it..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by efficiencie(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Do you need analysis statistical data on prices, stocks, customer preferences?

Are you an academic and you need research assistance with data analysis, development of conjectures and the design of theoretical frameworks?

Are you a student of Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Political Science and Sociology at the BSc, MSc or PhD levels and you need tutorials (with study packs) or assistance with theoretical modeling and data analysis using Time Series Methods, Panel Data Methods, Systems Method, Structural Equation Methods, Categorical Data Methods and Exact Sampling Methods?

Then contact me on 08069170234 (via whatsapp, text or call)

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wholesale Executive - Abeokuta

Key Requirements

Graduate with 1-3 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Sales/ B2B (Trade) Marketing or Sales Management.
Good people management skills.
Good track record in sales and marketing.
Presentation, negotiation and influential skills. 
Good communication skills –written and verbal
Good skills in Microsoft office package
Have a strong knowledge in the industry
Be able to work with financial reports and statistics
Strong planning and management skills

https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/Portal.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFZsuZeWjlc1Mc.mzZbkuIiM-_

1 Like

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by bodeoni: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
coolhamid:

Good day bro, can i also send my CV for appraisal ??

Its okay bro, guess I could do one last one
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Graduate Internship at Counterhouse Consultants

Qualification:
A good first degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division preferably in Computer Science, Accounting and Business related courses and must be below 30 years.

Method of Application
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to recruitment@counterhouseconsultants.com within 2 weeks of this publication.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ticket Desk Agent - Abuja at Emirates Airline

Click the link below for details and to apply

https://tas-ekgcareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=150001M3
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by misterkay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
eremy:
@ Nlevel, expect it tonight, please.
still expecting your reply too
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
misterkay:

still expecting your reply too

No attachment.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by misterkay(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
eremy:

No attachment.
I have sent you a mail with attachment.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Maromark(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
pls I need to know who this people are. don't even know how to get there if they are real.
someone awake help.

U Are Invited 4 An Interview On MON[27|7|15] @ No 41 Shasha/akowonjo Road Opposite Diamond Bank Dopemu By 8am Prompt.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ILOEGBE(f): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
A firm in lagos is recruiting for Marketing Manager and Marketing Executives. Kindly send your CVs to recruitsmedic@gmail.com on or before 30th of July 2015.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Vacancy @ Adron Homesand Properties

Deadline: 14/Aug/2015
Title: Business Development Officer

He or she must be young and vibrant
Applicant must reside in EGBEDA AND ENVIRONS, IKOTUN AND ENVIRONS, IYANA IPAJA AND ENVIRONS
Must be a graduate with minimum of OND in any related field

Method of Application

Interested person should forward his or her CV to ebere.adronhomes@gmail.com within 3 weeks of this publication

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.