Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience (1491274 Views)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling / Graduate Trainee Jobs In Japaul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by ikedaniel15: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
_
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
How far bro... did you go?

i went but i regretted it.We were asked to pay 5k for training before we ll be referred to a company.SCAM!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nlevel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
alexinfinity:

yeeh me too bro... just got mine today how far with it??

DONT bother bro.U ll be asked to pay 5k,scam!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by jideflash(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Social Media/Content Management Intern

Are you an undergraduate on I.T, a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC or looking for an appropriate fit for your skills and passion? A digital marketing company in Lagos is looking for young tech savvy individuals with a passion for internet marketing, social media and content marketing to intern with them and still get paid.

Responsibilities:
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day social media activities including:
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.

Qualifications and Requirements:
Possesses knowledge and experience of social media marketing but not required with relevant work experience.
Demonstrates creativity in executing Social Media campaigns.
Proficient in sourcing and managing content development.
Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
Basic knowledge of graphics designing is a plus.

Kindly email cv to career@flashitsolutions.com

Salary = N30,000

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by alexinfinity(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2015
jideflash:
Social Media/Content Management Intern

Are you an undergraduate on I.T, a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC or looking for an appropriate fit for your skills and passion? A digital marketing company in Lagos is looking for young tech savvy individuals with a passion for internet marketing, social media and content marketing to intern with them and still get paid.

Responsibilities:
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day social media activities including:
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.

Qualifications and Requirements:
Possesses knowledge and experience of social media marketing but not required with relevant work experience.
Demonstrates creativity in executing Social Media campaigns.
Proficient in sourcing and managing content development.
Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
Basic knowledge of graphics designing is a plus.

Kindly email cv to career@flashitsolutions.com

Salary = N30,000

Issorai
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by EsanEmmanuel(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Nlevel:

i went but i regretted it.We were asked to pay 5k for training before we ll be referred to a company.SCAM!!!
Chaiiii... na wa Oooooh...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by lorbah001(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
boss i got an invite today ...so wat is ur conclusion about dem ...

Got an invite too and its on Tuesday as well ...... Who's thinking of checking it out? Lets hook up pls cuz I'm coming frm ibadan
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by seueh: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Geologist and Geophysicist: Learn how to install petrel yourself and also do the installation for people around you. We give 100% support for any questions. Data and the software will be sent to you anywhere you are base on your request.
We also give tutorials for seismic data processing and how data can be acquired on the field.
Contact me on BBM: 279F0973, also on whatsapp: 08157581040.
Email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Nlevel:

DONT bother bro.U ll be asked to pay 5k,scam!!!

Thank God I didn't make a move fa smiley
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2015
oyafemi:
How was the other interview u went for....

It went well, but I haven't heard anything from em after the interview tho.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
fretfingers:

Hi... Where is this job located?

On Google, I found that it is currently in Lagos and will launch 10 additional stores nationwide. Check businessdayonline.com/2015/07/yudala-nigerias-tech-billionaire-retail-chain-debuts/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by AiJay015: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Deyqunlay:
[b] Bia, chill a sec and listen.....I've looking forward to this opportunity for a very long time, pls help me pass this information to your superiors.

Nobody is saying GNLD or network marketing is bad. My plight is, why decieve people to attend your so called interview and seminars??

Imagine I applied to a sch sometime ago, only from me to receive a text from this strange num, sequel to ur bla bla bla.....I had to call to confirm and the guy told me they recruit for the said sch that I should come with my credentials for interview.....only for me to get there and discovered its this same set of people again WHY?

Just imagine, if I had an accident on the way just because I wanted to attend an interview that I didn't apply for? I travelled from Abeokuta very early in the morning to meet up their 9am schedule.

Anytime you want to invite people for your seminars, state it clearly what the person is coming for.....whoever is interested will come.....please STOP TRICKING PEOPLE INTO ATTENDING YOUR SEMINARS AGAIN!

And I've vowed to myself, anytime I'm tricked into such again.....hell will let loose in that particular building for that day.....becos I I'll make sure I collect my tfare both to and fro before I leave.

THANKS [/b]

Thanks Dude, u hit the nail on the head and i like how u wrote it in bold just in case the GNLD pips have eye issues (lol)....this stuff can be so annoying..they'd write in their invite to come for a test/interview, some would say to come with ur credentials...when u call the numbers dey put there, they'd tell u to "just come prepared"...one would even borrow money to attend such interviews only to be given long speeches on becoming an entrepreneur...i've personally fallen victim like 4times since i passed out from service and thanks to nairaland, i can NEVER fall victim again...@ d guy dat spoke earlier for GNLD, all what we are just trying to say is, u guys should be TRUTHFUL,,when u do dat, u'd sure get people who are interested in marketing ur products,,there are people out there who enjoy marketing, not everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
@

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
MGT: You are hereby invited for an Assessment/Job briefing on 3/08/2015 by 9:30am at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road,Morgan Bus/Stop, Mushin.
Please who knows where the above address is situated and what they do, no phone contact and no reasonable company name.. Someone in here should please help..thanks...
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by khemorah: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
oyafemi:
MGT: You are hereby invited for an Assessment/Job briefing on 3/08/2015 by 9:30am at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road,Morgan Bus/Stop, Mushin.
Please who knows where the above address is situated and what they do, no phone contact and no reasonable company name.. Someone in here should please help..thanks...

GNLD!!![b][/b] GNLD!!!!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by thexzy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolscott:
Two female drivers are needed in Kuwait.

Salary $400 monthly + accommodation.

You pay when the visa application is approved (which will take about a week).

Just provide a guarantee that you will pay when the visa is out.

All that is needed from you is

1) Scan of data page of your international passport

2) Medical reports and

3) Your driver's licence

Cost of visa: =N=250,00
Whatsapp your 07014288531 for more info.

Please o, don't be offended if I ask this....."Why demand for female drivers when the Male are too much on ground?" Coz I rilly think the males can handle this more than the females.
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
khemorah:

GNLD!!![b][/b] GNLD!!!!
thanks..
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oyafemi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please any news on fidelix textile mills limited....
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
AiJay015:

Thanks Dude, u hit the nail on the head and i like how u wrote it in bold just in case the GNLD pips have eye issues (lol)....this stuff can be so annoying..they'd write in their invite to come for a test/interview, some would say to come with ur credentials...when u call the numbers dey put there, they'd tell u to "just come prepared"...one would even borrow money to attend such interviews only to be given long speeches on becoming an entrepreneur...i've personally fallen victim like 4times since i passed out from service and thanks to nairaland, i can NEVER fall victim again...@ d guy dat spoke earlier for GNLD, all what we are just trying to say is, u guys should be TRUTHFUL,,when u do dat, u'd sure get people who are interested in marketing ur products,,there are people out there who enjoy marketing, not everyone.
See them here again, I've gotten countless of invite from this very same address with different phone numbers....na by force to sell Drugs?? If you guys can help me bombard this phone number with flashings.....infact I knw what to do, lemme goan put the number on OLX, I will advertise a Q10 for 20k and tell them to flash this number if interested....the person will vex and dispose the number at last.....maybe this one will teach them a lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by coolscott(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
thexzy:
Please o, don't be offended if I ask this....."Why demand for female drivers when the Male are too much on ground?" Coz I rilly think the males can handle this more than the females.
There are male positions too but I feel certain they don't take kindly to the idea that a woman should have a male as a driver.
Religious and cultural inclinations.
But with all the modern day slavery/sex trafficking concerns are highly valid.

I will promote the male positions mainly going forward.

Also publish here our site when I get it up again
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Stoja: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever Nigeria is a manufacturer of leading brands in foods, home care and personal care.

Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for:

Job Title: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy Internship Programme 2015

Description
Unilever Africa Idea Trophy is kind of a big deal. Still the even bigger deal is you!

That?s right. This competition is all about the tools & experiences it has to offer and how each will positively impact you as an aspiring professional. Want to jumpstart your career? Take part in the Unilever Africa Idea Trophy business challenge!

This competition is aimed at full-time students of Bachelor?s or Master?s degree of all specializations, in their penultimate year of study. Students should not have acquired considerable professional experience yet (except for internships, apprenticeships and summer job experiences).

Students who are currently attending an MBA or a PhD programme or are working as interns or Trainees at Unilever are not eligible for Unilever Africa IdeaTrophy (UAIT). Participants who reached the Country Finals (U-Camp) in previous editions of UAIT are not eligible either. Students under the age of 18 are not able to apply. All applicants must have a valid e-mail address and mobile phone numbers. Application is open only to students who are citizens of the following African countries: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa. You must be studying in your home country to be eligible for the competition.

About Unilever Africa Idea Trophy

Unilever Africa Idea Trophy is a student business competition for penultimate year University students across Africa.
Designed and created to improve youth employability, it provides students with the opportunity to work on real-life business challenges in a creative and dynamic work environment.
As well as access to world-class training from Unilever?s renowned leaders and work on some of Africa’s most beloved brands.

How Idea Trophy Works

A multi-level competition, Unilever Africa Idea Trophy calls on penultimate year students to tackle and solve real business problems related to Unilever.
As competitors move through each stage, they will build on their work experience, improve their employability and develop their real-life business acumen.
What You Could Win

By participating in Unilever Africa Idea Trophy, you stand the chance to WIN a trip to the Global Future Leader’s League at one of Unilever’s global hubs! Plus, a highly sought-after internship at Unilever, the Number 1 FMCG Employer of choice among students in 32 countries.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Have questions?
Click here to view the FAQ page

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/unilever-africa-idea-trophy-internship-programme-2015/
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Medical Officer Vacancy at a Reputable Hospital in Suleja Niger State
Posted: 02/Aug/2015

A reputable private hospital in suleja Niger state  requires the service of a medical officer for immediate employment:

Remuneration attractive and negotiable.
Language :-Hausa and Yoruba preferred in addition to English language

How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to sulejahospital@yahoo.com within two (2 ) weeks of this
advert.

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Relationship Officer

Fluency In English language
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Pleasant personality

Persons with no prior experience (entry level) can also apply.

Closing Date
14th August, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: careers@loyaltysolutionsnigeria.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria Talent Pool: Retail Store Management Staff (Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt)

mrp is growing into Africa and expanding further across into Nigeria. We are currently seeking high profile talent with retail store management experience across Nigeria. Our primary focus is to build a talent pool in Lagos, Warri and Port Harcourt of clothing and fashion retail talent. Please only express interest if you are a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident.
mrp currently have existing stores in Lagos and Port Harcourt and Warri and continue  . It is such an exciting time to be part of an incredible business that invests in people and trades fashion forward apparel. 
In the store, we expect our store staff to manage and operate the store as if it was their own business. It has and it will always be a team effort to drive sales and turnover whilst minimizing stock losses. The management team (Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager) must have proven people management experience. Our store associates are sales people with a customer centric approach. Together, store management and store associates drive and create an incredible customer experience in our stores.  

Minimum Requirements:

•  SSC or West African School Examination Certificate
• Previous experience managing a retail store essential
• Merchandising and selling skills essential

Please note: This is a talent pooling advert and you may not be contacted immediately.

Mr Price Apparel is a fashion leading clothing, footwear and accessories retailer that offers on-trend and differentiated merchandise at exceptional value to ladies, men and children.  

Mr Price Group is a high growth, omni-channel, fashion- value retailer.

Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; mrpmoney; Miladys and Sheet Street.

We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our Online channels offering our full product assortments. 

Passion, value and partnership – believe in these simple core values and we believe you’re a perfect match for mrp.

To apply, Please click “Apply now” or apply using your Linked In profile by clicking on the “Apply with LinkedIn" Option

mrp is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.

https://yourjourney.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=971
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Call centre agents

Location: Khemsafe computers ltd, Khemsafe House, 6/7 Constitution Road, Kaduna

Requirements:
OND/HND/Bsc

Visit: www.noadvertjobs.com for details and how to apply

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Advertised on July 30

1 Share

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by eremy: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Similar

Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by oramaster: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
ICT (Systems/Support Engineer)
Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)

Company: Response Resource
Email: hire4ict@gmail.com
Specialization: Systems/Support Engineer
Industry: Oil & Gas
Deadline: End of work on Monday 3rd August, 2015

Job Position:
• Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator
Experience: 7 Years

• Systems Engineer/Administrator
Experience: 5 Years

• Systems Technician / Junior Administrator
Experience: 3 Years

Job Details:
o Manage and maintain the Microsoft SCCM integrated console, and similar services on the SCCM infrastructure.

o Manage the preparations, creation of collections, and the accompanying task sequences to ensure effective and efficient patches and applications deployment on the SCCM console, or any similar infrastructure for patch and application deployment.

o Ensure the successful deployment of Microsoft-based O.S. related scripts, updates, applications, patches, change releases to workstations and servers.

o Ensure the successful deployment of business applications and related scripts, upgrades, patches, change releases to workstations and servers.

o Monitor progress and compliance rate of any deployment, ensuring that applications are successfully deployed to targeted servers and workstation.

o Resolve any incidents and (or) problems arising from application management and deployment either directly and (or) in conjunction with other relevant IT teams.

o Maintain an updated local patch / application repository with corresponding updated inventory.

o Carry out other application management, deployment and support functions as may be required
Applicants should be knowledgeable in Windows-Based Operating System and related Services:

Job Requirement

Candidate specification:
Knowledge, essential competencies, skills and qualifications
• Mandatorily be certified on Microsoft SCCM 2007 or 2012
• Windows 2012/2008/2003 server support and administration
• Windows Scripting and other scripting automation skills will be an added advantage
• Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator:
B.Sc or B.Eng with minimum of 7 years requisite experience in Windows Systems.
• Systems Engineer/Administrator
B.Sc or B.Eng with minimum of 5 years requisite experience in Windows Systems.

• Systems Technician / Junior Administrator
B.Sc or B.Eng or HND with minimum of 3 years requisite experience in Windows Systems.

All qualified candidates should send updated Cv’s, Cover letter with all relevant credentials to hire4ict@gmail.com
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
seueh:
Geologist and Geophysicist: Learn how to install petrel yourself and also do the installation for people around you. We give 100% support for any questions. Data and the software will be sent to you anywhere you are base on your request.
We also give tutorials for seismic data processing and how data can be acquired on the field.
Contact me on BBM: 279F0973, also on whatsapp: 08157581040.
Email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com

How much? Abi na free
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by charlyazods(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
eremy:
Hello House,

A lot of recent graduates are without work experience.

Please post any you have got to help out to reduce frustration that could arise from not having a job.

Let this be the bulk room. Extracts can be made for further discussion (with those that have advice) on some other thread.

Thanks for reading and contributing.

VACANCY - GRADUATE ENTRY LEVEL SALES JOB
http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2015/08/vacancy-graduate-entry-level-sales-job.html

POINTS TO NOTE:

This is a Software sales job

Client is an I.T solutions company

Eligible applicants must have JUST passed out from NYSC service year

Job is based at Magodo axis of Lagos State

Take home salary is 45,000NGN

Applicant must be exceptionally smart, technology savvy with an idea of solution selling as opposed to feature selling

If you meet the above pre-requisites or know someone who does, send in your updated CV to c.azode@erecnigeria.com
*Use job title as your mail header/subject

GOOD LUCK!
Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by Benny4(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Bro, u dey here again?? grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (440) (Reply)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.