Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle (15108 Views)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: Anambra guys are stingy people...
Not Romantic at all
Cannot treat a girl like a princess

Tell me why we need Anambra guys?

Ain't you being tribalistic and irreverent here ?

since you're obviously not from ANAMBRA, believe you Me, your opinion doesn't count.

# Ana-alu bridge 3 months ?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Ain't you being tribalistic and irreverent here ?

since you're obviously not from ANAMBRA, believe you Me, your opinion doesn't count.

# Ana-alu bridge 3 months ?

Abum nwa afor Anambra obulu nimaro kam kowalughi...
Btw oo electricals ki na ele?
Daalu
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Hungly kwa? I plepared lice uyaa and kept some in the flidge. grin
agh!baby u don't love Ruv me o,you want to kill me shocked grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2014
ziggy44: agh!baby u don't love Ruv me o,you want to kill me shocked grin
Mbakwa oo
I lilly lilly ruv u o... grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Abum nwa afor Anambra obulu nimaro kam kowalughi...
My opinion counts

Your Letter of identification or Idonbelivit !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Mbakwa oo
I lilly lilly ruv u o... grin
oya ploove it grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
ziggy44: oya ploove it grin
Ngwa crose your eyes...
I want to suplise u

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2014
These my anambra blodas keep furring my hands! Ekwa?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
idonbelivit grin grin
please follow back
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
idonbelivit grin grin
Chei babe you're beautiful. Are you from Anambra? If yes then you are tall too because most anambra girls have intimidating height.

My brother is looking for a wife, and I don't mind recommending you grin
Wha ya say?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Ngwa crose your eyes...
I want to suplise u
chai!baby you are kirring me o.my eyes are crose

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: please follow back
Bia nnaa, akpukwu nwelu size, the nwa no fit follow you.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Chei babe you're beautiful. Are you from Anambra? If yes then you are tall too because most anambra girls have intimidating height.

My brother is looking for a wife, and I don't mind recommending you grin
Wha ya say?
she is married
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: she is married
To you?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
You are clazy.
Ret us all be masured. grin
Lol grin grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Na you dey marry me?

Abeg 3cycle I hope your brother is caring.
The only Anambrarian with a swag
Caring, rich, educated, handsome,tall,God fearing,understanding,gentle, sense of humour, huge below, generous, loving, trustworthy, kind
Nnem he is all in one. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Na you dey marry me?

Abeg 3cycle I hope your brother is caring.
Ok
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2014
why not change your sub-heading to,,,,,

'Anambla boys n girls ret us meet here '

Since its all about (L & R -factor )
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
prease hully .....ret thrm join the chat.
he went to buy bread blead since morning for us to dlink tea.he's not back yet sad and am vely vely hungly lite now
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
spiritfada: its Nedu;
BBM: 29f1832c
Sex: Male
Height/Body: 6ft/ avg slim/ tall
Occ: Student

Proudly Anambarian!
Sharp guy, This your advert ehh, odikwa very serious •. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
The only Anambrarian with a swag
Caring, rich, educated, handsome,tall,God fearing,understanding,gentle, sense of humour, huge below, generous, loving, trustworthy, kind
Nnem he is all in one. grin
Come, why you wan cally My softsparkyy rike this nau? Why you wan scatter our ruv eh kwa
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich:
Come, why you wan cally My softsparkyy rike this nau? Why you wan scatter our ruv eh kwa
Nnah no use your legge spoil my brues
Di nwa di soft and she needs a soft guy to take care of her...
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Nnah no use your legge spoil my brues
Di nwa di soft and she needs a soft guy to take care of her...
So Abu m nku nau? grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by cupid4ig(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
Interesting if u are not from anambra pls don't comment tongue
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by cupid4ig(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: Anambra guys are stingy people...
Not Romantic at all
Cannot treat a girl like a princess

Tell me why we need Anambra guys?
who is feeding u with all this?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by cupid4ig(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Have You seen an anambrarian who ever buys gifts for his babe?

Forget it if you are the girlfriend, never expect anything from them except you are his wife.
it seems u care more about material things that's why u were disappointed. Change it mind set pls
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! / Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.