Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

For The Guys This Is How To Handle That Girlfriend Of Yours When She Does This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys This Is How To Handle That Girlfriend Of Yours When She Does This (549 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys This Is How To Handle That Girlfriend Of Yours When She Does This by Lonelypath: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2014
For The Guys This Is How To Handle That Girlfriend Of Yours When She Does This
--------------- ------------

What's with girls and pretence this days, my girlfriend called me last night and said; Dearie I miss my period. I asked; Which of the subject? Maths Or English? She queried; So Ofego you have another girlfriend. I never knew you are a player.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/for-guys-this-is-how-to-handle-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Her A Chance ? / How Hard Is It To Say I Love You / Good Looks, Strong Character Or Money: Which Will U Consider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.