Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 (99026 Views)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by tellwisdom: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Hun!!
She is a smellos when compared to u tho
#candidopinion

Idiottt, did u say that so she could like u?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by enomakos(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=edufabulous]I think its time to finally propose to Linda.. I've
waited enough!!!......zooms off to her place.... grin[/quote]

she no de ur level if you can pay her 1 million u can have her for one night
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Kalex01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cool
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by IloveGH: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy: Linda-ikeji threads everywhere undecided

You use the forum which you rate below her blog to hype her undecided

Btw,,why is it only that GATE she takes most of her pictures? grin

LOL @ bolded!!!

Not only the gate oo, She also had the same hair style and make-up, same watch, same necklace, same bracelet, and same ring in all the pictures.

The answer to your question is, the girl took those pictures on the same day. She only changed her clothes, shoes and bags to take the next picture cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Spidermon:
where?
Guy, u get tribal mark??
where?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by KA24DETT(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage: Still Husband-less at 34! ...despite all the money and fame! shocked shocked shocked
"Ancient" is an understatement...... You might soon start feeling PRE-HISTORIC! grin grin grin

...And to come here to blow your own trumpet (I beautiful faa, l splendid faaa, l curvaceous faaa! I sexy faaa!!!... )

I take God beg you, some of your mates have children entering secondary school this September... and they are equally not poor as well.

I suspect its that her Dad that is preventimg her from marrying! No be the man say make she no buy Range Rover abi na which SUV she buy sef? grin grin grin

Anyways, get married when you think you are old enough, Agadi Nwanyi in my village sef still get husband! grin grin

Cletus that sells ground nut around the corner or Adamu that man's the gate and does Cobbler part-time or even Musiliu, that Hemp-smoking area boy at Mushin might be interested in your money YOU and will not mind marrying you.

I wished you HBD yesterday so l am not going to repeat myself on that, today!

yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

BTW: Please stop cursing Seun of NL by saying he should marry this "Aunty Agba"! Seun is not poor and as such, deserve better.

The Hate is real,, Nigg*rs hating on a woman . pheww . I thought that was a female trait but to see a man hating on a woman is disgusting and shameful...
I would think after spending so many years in South Africa, you would think differently. In 2014, your definition of a woman is based on her being married and anything less is short of being a complete woman. Marriage does not complete a woman neither does it complete a man. It is a decision that is up to the individual concerned . She is a role model to every woman in Nigeria. You can make money by doing what you love and being passionate about it . She is a definition of an independent woman, she can hold herself down. Men like you are intimidated by women like her because she makes more money than you so you can not boss her around or treat her like you treat those little girls on the street.
Low self esteem 1920s Neg*o mentality.
I would tell my niece and cousins to learn from her. You do not need a man to be successful or complete in Nigeria. You can make it with the right mentality and work ethic.
N*gger, stop being jealous. Be happy for her. Rule No 24. Never Hate on anyone getting their money up.
I do not go on Linda ikeji blog neither do i care about celebrity news but i respect what she does and she is getting major paper doing it...
She makes more money than you, If you say you make more money than her, show me your investment portfolio or your company in South Africa. I can easily verify it online.
Since she bought that range rover sport, alot of people have been having bad dreams and nightmares. Instead of thinking of how to make more money than her, they are busy hating and spewing trash. That is very wrong mentality to have and it wont get you anywhere, think about how you can make more money than her..

15 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by piagetskinner(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why are people complaining about her not being married....wetin b una own,una wan marry her? If she doesn't want to marry that's her own cup of tea
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by tswagg007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: The 3rd picture got me undecided lipsrsealed
the 3rd picture got u WANKING[b]
the 3rd picture got u WANKING[/b]
the 3rd picture got u WANKING
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by KA24DETT(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis:

I am so sorry for you,ur level of stup.idity is baffling. So you think marriage is the ultimate achievement for a woman. Linda is a strong,hardworking,beautiful lady and she is admired by a lot of pple. You better have sense before d 2nd coming of christ. angry angry

I can not believe his type still exists. I am so ashamed by his comments. This is the message he is sending to young women in Nigeria? Forget about being independent, you need a man to complete you..
Even young men that should be thinking about how to make their own money are busy making stupid comments about "Gate". No Motivation or inspiration. Smart men should be thinking on how to get on the gravy train and open up a bigger blog and scale up fast. Thats why the chinese and the west are far ahead than us, everyone wants to outdo each other which brings about competition which drives innovation which leads to lower price which results in a better standard of living.

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Ologunjude(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nice pictures but that our favourite black gate. Back gate woman before?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Airforce1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
tswagg007: the 3rd picture got u WANKING[b]the 3rd picture got u WANKING[/b]the 3rd picture got u WANKING

You're an assshole
Fuckoff

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by silversonuc(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamord:

Hun!!
She is a smellos when compared to u tho
#candidopinion
nigga use ya head, dnt come here to show ya foolishness, woman wrappering is no occupation
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by abdulwastecx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
marieolae: This woman is naturally beautiful

nothing natural about her... check out her wig.

slutty is consider beautiful now
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by sheffyUTD(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Seun:
Where will I find a younger wife who can afford to buy expensive cars and posh houses for me on my birthdays and introduce me to celebs? sad

I smell something here undecided
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by adestaofik(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
HBD,,,linda but another person is dying for you
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by abdulwastecx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
xreal:

She snap photo with her cars, you vex.
She snap photo with one black gate, you ask why.

Africans are so poor... bragging with Toyota, kia and other eastern Asi cheap vehicles etc.

house and cars are necessity not fucking luxury
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Dolcilicious(f): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
ayukdaboss:
All these women sef...which one is hunhun again
it means m not in agreement wiv wat u said.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by NobiGod: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
She's average... nothing sexy here honestly. Besides, she look like a tranny.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
She's soo pretty and natural BTW Happy bday to her
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
____
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by FlyboyZee: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
naijaboiy: Btw,,why is it only that GATE she takes most of her pictures? grin
I guess that's the only outstanding feature of her abode.
Big motor, yeye apartment and nonsense environs/surroundings.
Too much Media hype ado 'bout nothing.
At her age, my mother don born all her eleven children finish and mama still day kampe till today.

Anybody we go quote me talk nonsense, na thunder in collabo with Amadioha & Esu featuring Ogun, Obatala & Osu-agada go visit the person for night.

How fine babe like this go just day waste and una go dey hail am say she fine, na by fine? She suppose don born people we go fine pass her by now. What a waste of beauty and brains? No. Am not sure about the brains part, because babe wey get brains go don marry since before she clock 25, 26, 27.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by FlyboyZee: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Africans are so poor... bragging with Toyota, kia and other eastern Asi cheap vehicles etc.

house and cars are necessity not fucking luxury
Not always my dear. Watch Top Gear on BBC Entertainment and you would know that you are wrong. Moreover, have you ever asked yourself why a Lexus is more expensive than a Toyota or Why many people flaunting Hondas can't afford an Acura? or you think say na beans to drive Range Rover Sports? abi you think say them dey make Lambos, Ferraris, Bugattis, Porsche, Bentleys & Rolls Royce for Civil Servants? Or Why you even think say bus drivers and conductors no dey fit live for GRA or get mansion for Banana Island.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by longerthroat(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
some guys dey enjoy oooo! shebi na person dey clear dis commodity... wonderful
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Akeem79(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
wisenewgem: Beautiful tall and sexy Linda Ikeji turn 34 today. see her message below..

Today, I turn 34. I feel so ancient..lol. Happy birthday to me and every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep us, guide us and protect us. Love to you, you and you! And thank you so so much (in advance) for all the lovely birthday wishes...*kisses*.
happy birthday Linda ! Pls can someone give me the link to Linda's blog .....
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by FlyboyZee: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
piagetskinner: Why are people complaining about her not being married....wetin b una own,una wan marry her? If she doesn't want to marry that's her own cup of tea
Guy, die that yarn abeg. Even the almighty Marylin Monroe was once married. She do reach Joan Rivers? Yet that one marry born pikin join sef. Abi she do reach Harle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, Omotola Jolade and Oluchi of Africa? Yet all of them marry. Abi you hear say Chimamanda Adichie and Mo Abdu no get children. Na only if that ngbeke fuulish na im she go listen to your type.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hbd blogger cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by mkoabiola: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
I called her now to knw d reason y d gate is d background studio.
She said "it none of our bzness"
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Bgee007: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Abeg, How much is a kongo of Garri now?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by Rotello(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Beautiful Happy Birthday ma'am
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 by piagetskinner(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
FlyboyZee: Guy, die that yarn abeg. Even the almighty Marylin Monroe was once married. She do reach Joan Rivers? Yet that one marry born pikin join sef. Abi she do reach Harle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, Omotola Jolade and Oluchi of Africa? Yet all of them marry. Abi you hear say Chimamanda Adichie and Mo Abdu no get children. Na only if that ngbeke fuulish na im she go listen to your type.
Story 4 the gods#make I see road

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.