Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? (1209 Views)

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
In nigeria ,we are made to believe that u cannot be successful ,when someone see a person who is wealthy they would say "o boy/o girl that man hand no pure oh/ so with this wide spread notion of blood money.is it really confirmed truth that some wealthy nigerians do blood money.
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nigerians and their mentality,when you are poor nobody will notice u but when you become rich they notice you by saying that you have done blood money

Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't know....
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by ggrin(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Amoran bini oyo undecided
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shey u no be Nigerian Abi why asking question you already know answer to.
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
if actually people do blood money in Nigeria........america will know grin
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by nellyelitz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
If u ask me...na who i go ask... cool?
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by argon500: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Even though blood money do exist but not every rich man indulge in such acts.

@ op, if you hammer today, they would say same thing. Why not live your life and leave the rumor monger
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by olayincar(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Aren't u heard of soka?
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na lazy people dey think that thing

Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
olayincar: Aren't u heard of soka?

Soka is not for money. I think its about enslaving your neighbors to ensure they don't prosper while you too won't prosper.
I will prefer money ritual to that.
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by olayincar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
ketoprofen:

Soka is not for money. I think its about enslaving your neighbors to ensure they don't prosper while you too won't prosper.
I will prefer money ritual to that.

Hello !
Guess u are nt staying in ib
u wil have understand beta
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by size38: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Blood money is everywhere in Nigeria. Go Anambra state and other part of Igbo land. Its like asking do Nigerian public office holders loot public fund? Asking as if we are no longer Nigerians.
Re: Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
size38: Blood money is everywhere in Nigeria. Go Anambra state and other part of Igbo land. Its like asking do Nigerian public office holders loot public fund? Asking as if we are no longer Nigerians.

u see person dey progress, your lazy mind will scream blood money.
Like I said, its better than the one they do in western Nigeria where rituals are eaten like food, yet the people are poor

Someone Should List Out Jonathan Achievements To Ndi-igbo. / Why I Am Not Active In PDP - Obasanjo Opens Up / Reasons Why Buhari May Never Beat Jonathan Or Any PDP Presidential Aspirant