Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out (1217 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has counselled the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, to focus on real campaign and try to win followers genuinely instead of applying cheap diversionary tactics.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a statement on Monday said “the APC’s so-called ‘change agenda’ should be based on issues and not on change of dressing and religious gathering”.

“This election is not about political window-dressing and dramatizing. What will count is record of performance and antecedents, which President Jonathan stands taller than General Buhari,” the party said.

“It is therefore not surprising that the APC and its Presidential candidate will resort to organizing a kangaroo opinion rating in a failed attempt to cover up their inadequacies and manipulate public perception in their favour.”

This APC phantom poll has been designed in such a way to make the Nigerian public believe that 75 per cent of the voting population is in support of General Buhari ahead the February 14 Presidential election.

Our findings reveal that the APC leaders are already intensifying effort to compromise some section of the media so as to ensure that the poll packaged by its foreign consultants is widely publicized.

Part of the strategy is a disguised mobile phone balloting application being circulated by the APC, whereby a curious click elicits a thank-you message from them and automatically register the unsuspecting phone user as having voted in support of General Buhari.

We are indeed shocked at the level the APC and its presidential candidate have sunk in their desperation for power. We hereby urge Nigerians, particularly the media to be wary of this plot to deceive the public and truncate our democratic process.

Our final advice to the APC is that they should focus on real campaign and stop playing to the gallery. Lies, no matter how much embellished can never take the place of truth and nothing built on falsehood stands. This election is not about fake figures and falsehood. It is about the choice of the citizens. Nigerians have since made up their minds to continue identifying with their performing President and no amount of propaganda and misrepresentation by the APC can change this.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174316-pdp-accuses-apc-plotting-fake-poll-buhari.html

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP has really been humbled! Eeyaa!!

I cant believe, they are already playing the opposition! How fast things change!

Proud really goes before a fall!

#TeamChange

6 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by henchamb(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
my bloda olisachukwu has gone mad again oh,
dnt we have home for the mad in abuja
no wonder many of them are patrolling along three arm zone..... GEJ, FFK, Abati, okupe the swollen bastarrrrd, Maku has been sent to lafia for AL makura to treat, obanikoro was sent home for AMbode to treat unfortunately Bode George treated him him, by Feb 14 i blv that GMB/PYO will handle the canker-worm and send him to otuoke by road thru the bad east west road.

8 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by brownlord: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Okay, pot calling kettle black.

Na demdem sorry them them
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by D9ty7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
No be sey I dey book space o. But I'll be back to comment.
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by emiye(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP with this behaviour is showing it is playing with its backfoot,

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
i dey smell fear for fee dee fee, their end is already here

4 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by SweetJoystick(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yawns

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
75% indeed
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP is obviously jittery...

Oga eme gi voom n'aya

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDp should get used to playing the role of opposition party.
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by dre11(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
This one news I fail to believe

Because PDP have being the brain behind all this fake poll and fake hyping of the presidents
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
The are shivering all ready
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP doom is near.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has counselled the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, to focus on real campaign and try to win followers genuinely instead of applying cheap diversionary tactics.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a statement on Monday said “the APC’s so-called ‘change agenda’ should be based on issues and not on change of dressing and religious gathering”.

“This election is not about political window-dressing and dramatizing. What will count is record of performance and antecedents, which President Jonathan stands taller than General Buhari,” the party said.

“It is therefore not surprising that the APC and its Presidential candidate will resort to organizing a kangaroo opinion rating in a failed attempt to cover up their inadequacies and manipulate public perception in their favour.”

This APC phantom poll has been designed in such a way to make the Nigerian public believe that 75 per cent of the voting population is in support of General Buhari ahead the February 14 Presidential election.

Our findings reveal that the APC leaders are already intensifying effort to compromise some section of the media so as to ensure that the poll packaged by its foreign consultants is widely publicized.

Part of the strategy is a disguised mobile phone balloting application being circulated by the APC, whereby a curious click elicits a thank-you message from them and automatically register the unsuspecting phone user as having voted in support of General Buhari.

We are indeed shocked at the level the APC and its presidential candidate have sunk in their desperation for power. We hereby urge Nigerians, particularly the media to be wary of this plot to deceive the public and truncate our democratic process.

Our final advice to the APC is that they should focus on real campaign and stop playing to the gallery. Lies, no matter how much embellished can never take the place of truth and nothing built on falsehood stands. This election is not about fake figures and falsehood. It is about the choice of the citizens. Nigerians have since made up their minds to continue identifying with their performing President and no amount of propaganda and misrepresentation by the APC can change this.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174316-pdp-accuses-apc-plotting-fake-poll-buhari.html
This Metuh guy, along with Messrs Okupe, Abati and Omokri really killed GEJ in the minds of neutrals and forced people to dislike him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
The fear of Buhari/Osinbajo's campaign is the beginning of weakness of PDP and Jonathan.

I see change coming? You feel it? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by brownlord: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PDP doom is near.

Hey bro, xup with you went AWOL
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by adebisiema(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP dey fear Buhari.
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of.....

#TeamGMB/OYI

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by brownlord: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:

I see change coming? You feel it? cheesy cheesy

I'm feeling it, what kinda change could that be?
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by adekennis(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP the crying baby..
Abeg who get feeding bottle make e give dem cool
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by andresia(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
pdp already assuming the position of the opposition party in Nigeria. I am blessed to be in this time of Nigerian history :Dpdp already assuming the position of the opposition party in Nigeria. I am blessed to be in this time of Nigerian history

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by LRNZH(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why is PDP sounding like the challenger?

These guys have finished GEJ o.
He better saves his N21Billion as upkeep for himself and Mama Piss in preparation for life back in Otueke as from May, 2015.

Anyway
APC until FFK is castrated.
GMB until Stealing becomes Corruption.

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Zocken: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
pdp is obviously jittery.
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by doctokwus: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
If PDP is claiming that APC wants to organise a fake poll showing. Z5% lead bu Buhari,there is no issue.
What PDP should do is show us d result of its own poll.In this day of internet and social media we know when a poll has an air of authenticity and from feelers down north,swest north central,its obvious that Buhari wud win d election.Unless a catastropic event happens,APC may not be far off:indeed d result is looking like 65-70% Buhari to 35-30% GEJ.
Anyhow anyone wants to look at d election,I maintain that all d parameters shows its Buhari's to lose.The momentum and support for GMB vis-a-vis d enormous goodwill GEJ has lost is just too much for gej to make up grounds on btw now and feb

1 Like

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by abacus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Olisa why not do your own poll and give GEJ 100%, na market we day. Oyingbo market no know if a particular person didn't show up. PDP n GEJ have been trending on twitter lately.. Ko kan aye..

Are these PDP sure they want to sell GEJ candidature or attack Buhari?

14 Feb please come quick.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: APC Plotting Fake Poll For Buhari- PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
brownlord:

Hey bro, xup with you went AWOL
lol. I had to go 4 sabbatical leave. Hw u de

(1) (Reply)

How My Father’s Jailer Can Offer Nigeria A Fresh Start. / Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested! / The Most Corrupt Region In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.