Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days (5360 Views)

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet / Vladimir Putin Says Russia's Military Might Has No Match / Obama Says Russia Cannot Redraw The Borders In Ukraine Behind Gun Barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by BedLam: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lol. Biggest lie ever! That source must be a satire site. Putin is more peaceful than Barrack Obomber who has no love for children and women. Putin will never say that! That site is fake.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
mathmatica: Go get a teaching job....start from somewhere
link him na
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by castrogee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
I doubt if Putin ever made this statement. It reminds me a similar case where Barroso made claims against Putin, which he later retracted days after, when Putin threatened to expose hm. But the fact remains that Russia has the capacity to invade the countries mentioned by Putin and NOTHING absolutely will happen, except some hot air from NATO.

No country in the world can risk a nuclear war with Russia not even the US. Russia remains the Number one nuclear power in the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by san316(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Badass putin.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by san316(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
SPEAKING POLITICALLY: that would be great. If Europe is destroyed, Africa will advance closer to them in development. We'll be providing aids for them which will give us lots of advantage. SPEAKING LOGICALLY: Putin is just ranting. Russia cannot do it. Trying to start a world war will only lead to a completion of their annihilation which started during ww2. SPEAKING AS A LIBERALIST: a more amicable medium must be adopted to avoid any form of war. The world has not fully recovered from the agony of ww2. The UN must do something about this threat. SPEAKING AS A NIGERIAN: that's their problem. We have many issues to deal with already-BH, NUPENG & PENGASSAN strike, OrishaJETfor, 2015. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by skullz: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Putin should make sure he does not invade a NATO member state.
Even if he does he should make sure he has a weapon that would wipe out the whole NATO countries within seconds.

Failure to do that, he would understand that even China would look the other way when Russia starts catching fire.

Russia is strong no doubt, but putin should not write cheques his body can't cash.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: do you think Germany would Eva b an ally to USA, uk

Did you not see my reason for asking you to remove Germany? Is Germany not a NATO member? What is NATO? Is NATO not an alliance? Is the U.S. a NATO member or not? So think about your question again and go figure.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by sunboy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Is it the same EU that placed sanctions on Russia? Other than export ban of fruits and veggies, which EU slapped them with another, how does Russia have them by the balls?

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS. ...CAN YOU SEE THAT ? AND THE IMPORTANT OF POWER GENERATION TO EU ?
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Did you not see my reason for asking you to remove Germany? Is Germany not a NATO member? What is NATO? Is NATO not an alliance? Is the U.S. a NATO member or not? So think about your question again and go figure.
sure I get u, u really don't understand me. I was Talking about if a WW3 starts which nations against which
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by sunboy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
manny4life:

Please remove Germany from that list; this is a NATO country and they led the EU nations for sanctions against Russia.

The same Germany that signed gas deal with Russia when the sanction started ? just before or after China did.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
sunboy:

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS. ...CAN YOU SEE THAT ? AND THE IMPORTANT OF POWER GENERATION TO EU ?

manny4life:
It doesn't mean that Russia got them by the balls, after all, EU knew the implication (energy) of placing sanctions on Russia, yet they went ahead with it. I am of the opinion that EU has weighed its pros and cons and by far, it has an upper hand. Wonder why Putin is reacting out to WWIII? Has any nation threatened them? So why the lashing out of threats?

Do you still think I can't see that?
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Putin wouldn't destroy any Nato state, it was just mere threat. Russia wouldn't want to loss possible allies like Germany. Russia Major Enemy is USA n UK. They don't have Problem with EU state
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: sure I get u, u really don't understand me. I was Talking about if a WW3 starts which nations against which

Unless NATO is destabilized or IF Germany is dismembered, NATO's creed is: Attack one and you attack all. No one prays for war, not even me; I do not support any particular country, but IF WW3 begins, we know where Germany's alliance is at. This isn't a matter of nations against which, if an EU / NATO member is attacked by Russia, Germany and other nations will respond.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: Putin wouldn't destroy any Nato state, it was just mere threat. Russia wouldn't want to loss possible allies like Germany. Russia Major Enemy is USA n UK. They don't have Problem with EU state

Exactly why I said it was just a mere threat; he's just lashing out because of the sanctions.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by manny4life(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
sunboy:

The same Germany that signed gas deal with Russia when the sanction started ? just before or after China did.

Have you read the recent news from the Baltic Energy / EU website as of yesterday? Please go and read it; trade talks are cancelled. If I am wrong on this, I will accept.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by chamboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I like Manny4life, Nigga is very intelligent.. grin no homo
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
EVarn: Hmm...If This Happens,then It Would Not Only Benefit Nigeria,but All Of Africa,and Perhaps If Asians,the Arabs,australians And South Americans Stay Out Of It Then They Could Gain Something,but My Priority Is Nigeria,we Stand To Gain If The US And Its Allies Go Against Russia And It Allies.Remember,it Was WWII That Propelled The US Into World Leader Status After They Dropped A Nuclear Warhead That Destroyed Most Of Japan.
do u know that a country like america will recover faster from war n still be more developed than a 3rd world country in 10years time after war
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Truckpusher(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
egift: Nonsense talk. Even China will not blink before slapping his face. Russia will be seating in the cold if it tries any drastic nonsense.
Both of them are in bed together.
You didn't notice when they signed the gas deal amidst Western sanctions?
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmm if a war should start and its many countries against russia, its going to affect russian citizens because buildings will be destroyed, ud see missiles flying every where, russia will try to save its azz with missile defence systems. Even if russia tried to launch a nuclear missile it will blow up in russian airspace because Nato myt employ this laser tech for shooting down missiles. Any nato country without that tech myt suffer from russia's range of ICBMs and cruise missiles which are capable of evading missile defence systems by deflecting when approached by an incoming missile in air.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
lekkie073: make e start jare.....

Have u seen or tasted war before?

Don't say stuffs u had no idea about
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Russioa doesnot have the financial power to prosecute a WW3 and Nato alongside the US are fully aware that strating one will be a tough one to crack thus relying on sanctions, threats and bluffs to rein in moscows rage
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by mathmatica: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
chamboy: link him na
....I don't think he needs any linking.Teaching jobs abound,especially now that schools are about to be opened.Walk down the street of where ever you reside and you would come across notice for teachers....the only thing is that the salary may be an insult to your certificate
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't think Putin really said this.. But one thing that EU and USA is angry at over ukraine is that Russia beat them to their games. They spent over 5 billion to remove yankovich and get the naval base in crimea but Russia acted fast and took back their land. That was the end of the conflict, all these sanctions are just poking Russia to see of they can give up Crimea

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nctrice(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
that 2 days threat was particular to Ukraine alone! Even a dump brain know that Putin can't take %20 of European states in even two months!
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by GowonAbacha: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
sirjohnson:

Bros I beg make e no start o. I still need to become a billionaire
Lol...be realistic sha .
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by GowonAbacha: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nctrice: that 2 days threat was particular to Ukraine alone! Even a dump brain know that Putin can't take %20 of European states in even two months!
Two days might be an exagerration but russia is a mighty nation..they have all the fire power to launch an attack of that nature.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
20pounds: Let it start already! I am tired of these pieces of peace that we have all over the world today. Let us settle our differences once and for all.

Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nctrice(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Two days might be an exagerration but russia is a mighty nation..they have all the fire power to launch an attack of that nature.
nobody is saying they can't lunch, but what is the essence of lunching such aimless attack when they know they won't conquer?
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by sirjohnson(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Nctrice: nobody is saying they can't lunch, but what is the essence of lunching such aimless attack when they know they won't conquer?

They know they'll conquer, thats why they are launching it.
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by Nctrice(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
sirjohnson:

They know they'll conquer, thats why they are launching it.
Story! Well even Hitler thought he would conquer before his eventual defeat!
Re: Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3,says Russia Could Invade Europe In Two Days by sirjohnson(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Nctrice: Story! Well even Hitler thought he would conquer before his eventual defeat!

Let me rephrase it then: He THINKS he will conquer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Goes To Court / Buhari, Atiku, Others Must Unite After Elections – Bakare / President Buhari First List Of Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.