Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16308 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Noone is attacking you. We are only letting you to know that your assertion is based on ignorance. By the way, we are not here to convince you of anyting. The fact that you are a serial failure in a business line does not mean others are not succeeding. Check yourself Dear.
eledacedar:

And that's what y'all do( i said it earlier). Attack like a crossbreed of Dobberman and Alsatians. As far as I'm concerned, it's a scam product capeesh. Come out with statistics of those distributing and consuming over the past 18 months. Facts that can be verified not hearsay by your upline.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Maybe you should contact MTN for the info. I am sure when u joined (and failed) no one forced U, abi den take juju talk to you. As a rational person understands the mechanics of piston and lubrication, I expected you to have done you research and be sure of what you are selling. You mean you just invested your money in a product you are not sure it works? Ani dindinrin ni e. Everyone should be buying it by now? You need to update in the area of IQ. If people are not buying, how come the company remains in business? The one I sold, the one samisparkle sold, did we sell to ghost? Go to there office @ Opebi and see how big organizations come around to buy. You were frustrated out of the business because you are lazy and you think it is a get-rich quick scheme. We are making it there Dear. We don't want lazy people in the business. They will cry foul. Just stay with ur ashawo work. We will be picking U anytime we feel like and give U peanut and as for STD, even if you have it, we won't contact it because we know how to protect ourself.
eledacedar:

Read Robert Kiyosaki, read John Maxwell, etc . that's what you all preach. MTN, CHISCO, those are the only two companies I hear from y'all. It's all fake stories. Come up with facts. How many million litres of diesel was MTN consuming before using XFT? How many litres have they been able to save after using XFT? Facts not hearsays that your up line brainwash you with. That was how one Ephraim was telling me that UNILAG was about to sign a deal with them and I laughed at him.

If your product does the magic you claim, it should be on every Nigerian's lips by now. In fact, a lot of people don't know it exists. With the high consumption rate of Hydrocarbon derivatives in Nigeria, your product should be in every nook and cranny.

You guys are really broke. That's why you now charge for your seminars.

Please go back to Ghana.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Maybe you should contact MTN for the info. I am sure when u joined (and failed) no one forced U, abi den take juju talk to you. As a rational person understands the mechanics of piston and lubrication, I expected you to have done you research and be sure of what you are selling. You mean you just invested your money in a product you are not sure it works? Ani dindinrin ni e. Everyone should be buying it by now? You need to update in the area of IQ. If people are not buying, how come the company remains in business? The one I sold, the one samisparkle sold, did we sell to ghost? Go to there office @ Opebi and see how big organizations come around to buy. You were frustrated out of the business because you are lazy and you think it is a get-rich quick scheme. We are making it there Dear. We don't want lazy people in the business. They will cry foul. Just stay with ur ashawo work. We will be picking U anytime we feel like and give U peanut and as for STD, even if you have it, we won't contact it because we know how to protect ourself.

Eranko. You were the one who brought MTN in to support your point but I ask you once again to give us facts. The office at Opebi will always be there because there are new people who are not exposed to your fallacy yet. As per investing in it, I had excess cash and wanted to go into buying and selling. A frd who I thought was reliable came and introduced XFT.

I put in change money( i'm thorough with my test run) gave out some of the product for independent testing. My mechanic, some frds, my gen. Then the feedbacks came in, not good. I gave out more for further tests, still no encouraging feedback. My gen changed sound, I serviced it more often so I stopped.

I asked the Ghana boys who brought in the product a simple question.' What is the market acceptability of the product based on feedback from customers?'. Oh boy, see attack(just the way you are doing now). All I asked was simply facts based on the Nigerian market experience. Na die! Then they started shouting, you cannot make money by buying and selling only. Why not? I just wanted to buy,sell and take off my SMALL profit. How's that the mentality of a get rich quick person?

It then became obvious it's just another MLM package, if you don't bring in more people, your upline guys get angry. If you are interested in buying and selling only, they say you are not performing when all I wanted was just another side money to add to other sources. XFT is just a placebo. It's the MLM angle that the bosses are pushing, become sapphire, diamond, go to Malaysia bla. It's a mind game.

You that's screaming here, very soon you'll quiet down. Y'all are attackers, instead of you to support your point with facts, all you do is bark and gloat.

The lady who introduced me always said she's selling but when I offered to bring the products to her door at half price, stories began. Today, she's out of it. All the stories that some1 resigned from his job to join later became they were laid off and jumped into the XFT MLM scheme.

Ghana wayo.

I'm sure you must have moved from GNLD, GREENWORLD VEMMA and co.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Bros, XFT is the best thing that has ever happened to the Oil and Gas business in the world. Let me explain it to you sir. The reason you need to double-dose in your first treatment is simple. Since started driving your car, you have been using untreated fuel. The best if engine will only burn 70% of the total gas purchased. Some part will form carbon, some will become varnish and some will excape through emmission. All are dangerous to your engine and results into hike in mantainance cost. Over time, there would have been accumulation of carbon and varnish in your engine. The first thing XFT does when you apply it on ur engine the first time is to clean-up your engine. It washes off the accumulated carbon and vanish. In that wise, what you gain in fuel economy your first time is not your ultimate result. You will definitly notice significant increase in fuel economy even during your first treatment, but that is not all you will gain. The next 2 treatment must also be double dosed to complete the cleaning process. Then the next 3 treatment will be on single those. It is upon the completion of this (6 time challenge) you can boldly say XFT works. I gain so much % in fuel economy. Some consumer gain up to 50% if you apply it as instructed. Now, there is 100% money-back guarantee on XFT. The producer, Syntek Global international says if on the completion of the 6time challenge, you experience no improvement in economy and reduction in maintance cost, then the company will return your money back 2 you 100%. Provided your test and claims are presented within 30days of purchase. No one has ever made claim all over the world! Now, managing cost right. (1) Look more on the long-term benefit, rather than short-term cost. In accounting and financial management, certain costs are refered to as sunk cost. You incure them once and you enjoy the benefits for long. The cost of 3 time double dose is a sunk cost for cleaning of accumulated carbon and varnish out of your engine. (2) This cost can still be managed. How? 10ml of XFT treats 76litr of fuel and it costs 1k. There is no law that says you must fill-up your tank before you can treat. You can actually use 10 litr of fuel to try the double dose. You need one ml of xft to reat for ltr of fuel on double dose. Dat means you need 2.5ml to treat 10 ltr of fuel on double dose. Why don't you buy 10ml of XFT for 1k, and your 1st treatmt, buy 10 ltr of fuel, get a syringe, measure 2.5 to 3ml of XFT and inject your tank before buying fuel. Do this for the next 2 treatment. Then, your 3rd treatment, buy your full tank and inject the appropriate dose of XFT on single dose. My brother, you will never drive your car without it. author=GAZZUZZ post=26716480]

@ the bolded I intednd getting same results but preferably at half price (I hope your product does not have fakes in the market)

I will use the product following you treatment specifications and post the entire results here.

What I intend to prove is that buying your product is a total waste of money.

More Details soon.

GAZZUZZ, I repeat, for your test, come and buy at half price. I can even throw in extras. Then you'll come and present your results.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
eledacedar:
. Your thinking is still lopsided. A frien you thought is reliable introduce to you and you beleived. What a shame? What logically inclined people do is to get introduced, buy one or two, try on dia own (exactly what I did and what samisparkle did) and others who are doing it and doing well. You don't use another person's tongue to taste soup. Were. Why do you need to get people, your mech. Blah blah to test it after you have invested? Can you see why you are not doing well? You don't have investment sense. To sell XFT, you are suppose to attend seminar first and watch videos. It is a knowledge-based business not mearnt for the medocres and the lazy. From videos and seminar you attend, you will know its networking. It is not hidden. Nobody lured you into it. You invested 112k without knowledge? Are u a dullard? I don't believe that crap. You thought its a get-rich-quick syndrome and it turned out to be a business that must be built and nurtured but you lack the skill and patience to grow business and the requsite knowledge. Worse so, you lack the teachable spirit to learn. Thousands of people are banking millions in networ marketing today and you are here saying gibberish. My dear, take responsibility for your failure. Like I keep telling U, our purpose is not to convince you that XFT works. We don't even beg people to buy XFT. It is a product that is based on Neccesity. People who buy, keep buying. I just sold 120mil (12k) to someone who tried 20mil on his Toyota Sequia yesterday! The person that introduced you will not help you sell because you are useless to her in the business. Instead of buying from U at the 1/2 of the price, she will rather use her money to buy from the company to be active as to earn her commission. She is wiser than you. If not for anything, the fact that the hand of a failure has tourched the product is capable of making her to flee. Party of your ignorance (the reason you failed in the business) is even evidenced in your post. How can an ex-XFT distributor refer to XFT as ghana product? It means you did not know what u were doing from the onset. So tell me how you intend to succeed? Madam, seek knowledge.

Eranko. You were the one who brought MTN in to support your point but I ask you once again to give us facts. The office at Open I will always be there because there are new people who are not exposed to your fallacy yet. As per investing in it, I had excess cash and wanted to go into buying and selling. A frd who I thought was reliable came and introduced XFT.

I put in change money( i'm thorough with my test run) gave out some of the product for independent testing. My mechanic, some frds, my gen. Then the feedbacks came in, not good. I gave out more for further tests, still no encouraging feedback. My gen changed sound, I serviced it more often so I stopped.

I asked the Ghana boys who brought in the product a simple question.' What is the market acceptability of the product based on feedback from customers?'. Oh boy, see attack(just the way you are doing now). All I asked was simply facts based on the Nigerian market experience. Na die! Then they started shouting, you cannot make money by buying and selling only. Why not? I just wanted to buy,sell and take off my SMALL profit. How's that the mentality of a get rich quick person?

It then became obvious it's just another MLM package, if you don't bring in more people, your upline guys get angry. If you are interested in buying and selling only, they say you are not performing when all I wanted was just another side money to add to other sources. XFT is just a placebo. It's the MLM angle that the bosses are pushing, become sapphire, diamond, go to Malaysia bla. It's a mind game.

You that's screaming here, very soon you'll quiet down. Y'all are attackers, instead of you to support your point with facts, all you do is bark and gloat.

The lady who introduced me always said she's selling but when I offered to bring the products to her door at half price, stories began. Today, she's out of it. All the stories that some1 resigned from his job to join later became they were laid off and jumped into the XFT MLM scheme.

Ghana wayo.

I'm sure you must have moved from GNLD, GREENWORLD VEMMA and co.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=TUNFOL post=26967443][/quote]

Go and read your post of 7:39am. You mentioned 3 ways to earn from the product. The first, according to you is buying and selling. Here you takinggain saying it's networking.

Lemme iterate it into your skull once again. I had excess cash, wanted to go into passive buying and selling to augment other sources of income. When investing, you always know you are taking a risk. 112k was so little compared to what I was hoping to invest along the line (112k risk couldn't kill me). Talking of seminars, I attended a lot. From sweet sensation, surulere to opebi HQ of syntek to Toyin street. Talking of testing, I did but I wanted independent opinions( that's my way).

For your info, the lady is out of the scheme. She couldn't even keep up with the charade anymore. Keep banking your millions, it's a ponzi scheme with a placebo product. As long as you have new people registering, the up line get paid. In Nigeria, you'll definitely get people to register no doubt.

Ghana product? Yes. Read between the lines. Who are making the big money from XFT PONZI in Nigeria? They are Ghanaians. They introduced the product to Nigeria. Is that a lie? Who are those interviewed in the videos you circulate? Are most, if not all of them Ghanaians? That's why I call it Ghana product. No Nigerian makes more money than the Ghanaians who introduced it into Nigeria.

Your SYNTEK and their product XFT have no place in the top 100 direct selling companies in the world whereas the likes of VEMMA, LONGRICH,GNLD etc are there.

I got your time dude. I got it ass licking dude. You can only bark and not bite. You ghanaian bosses are holding on to your leash.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
eledacedar:

That's why I sell at half price to ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IT WORKS. I find it hard to convince some1 to buy a product I don't believe in. I'm only avoiding throwing it in the trash. Maybe I can still recoup part of my investment. As I said earlier, if you believe it works or if you want to experiment, I'll sell to you at half price. I'll eben give you the video CD to watch, you'll be brainwashed into thinking the product is magic.

Madam,you dey vex,abeg take it easy. You know what i just made my 100 PV,i know i will need more. Once am out of product,i will buy from you. I hope you are based in lagos.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
samisparkle24:

Madam,you dey vex,abeg take it easy. You know what i just made my 100 PV,i know i will need more. Once am out of product,i will buy from you. I hope you are based in lagos.

It's not really a matter of vexing. If I say your product doesn't work based on my experience and you say it works based on your experience, it's just my word against yours. Anyone who really wants to know more should go ahead and try the product. If it works for them, you have a plus 1 to you and if not, I got plus 1 to me.

So far, those who are into it have a mentality of attacking anybody with a contrary view to theirs( though there are some exceptions).

To get money back, tests and claims have to be presented, right? I want to believe such tests and claims will not just be word of mouth. So why can't the promoters also present facts to back their words when asked? I believe other should be a database of such in order to show the market acceptability of the products to skeptics.

There are 3 options to earn, i chose 1 of them knowing my schedule, along the line somebody starts saying i must look for people to register if i want to make MORE MONEY. I said i'm ok with the projected income from the plan i chose, wahala start. I asked about market acceptability, na attack.

Mtchewwww. I'm not based in lagos but i'm very frequent in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Noone is attacking you. We are only letting you to know that your assertion is based on ignorance. By the way, we are not here to convince you of anyting. The fact that you are a serial failure in a business line does not mean others are not succeeding. Check yourself Dear.

Oga Tunfol, thanks for the insight.
Madam dey vex,seem her partner really sweet talk and pressure into d biz,i wonder,why she is taking the anger at us. I will certainly,do biz with her, to appease her
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
eledacedar:

It's not really a matter of vexing. If I say your product doesn't work based on my experience and you say it works based on your experience, it's just my word against yours. Anyone who really wants to know more should go ahead and try the product. If it works for them, you have a plus 1 to you and if not, I got plus 1 to me.

So far, those who are into it have a mentality of attacking anybody with a contrary view to theirs( though there are some exceptions).

To get money back, tests and claims have to be presented, right? I want to believe such tests and claims will not just be word of mouth. So why can't the promoters also present facts to back their words when asked? I believe other should be a database of such in order to show the market acceptability of the products to skeptics.

There are 3 options to earn, i chose 1 of them knowing my schedule, along the line somebody starts saying i must look for people to register if i want to make MORE MONEY. I said i'm ok with the projected income from the plan i chose, wahala start. I asked about market acceptability, na attack.

Mtchewwww. I'm not based in lagos but i'm very frequent in Lagos

Oga Tunfol,did not attack you, you attacked him first.

You entitle to your opinion,that was why,i didnt comment when you said it doesnt work.
Madam,not here to convince,am simply passing info. Mind you, we are not broke ass,anyway am not here,to tell you who we are.

When i need the products,i will contact you,if you are in lag, i will buy from you.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
You are definitly derailed of knowledge of the product and the business:

Do you make profit from buy and selling? Yes you do

Can you make loss from buying and selling? Yes you can

Why?

Lack of product knowledge and ability to sell and develop market.

Go to elementary marketing. You willl learn about 4 Ps (Principle of Marketing). You will learn about product, price, promotion and place. You will further learn about marketing mix, how you can combine the various principles to have a good market share. I am sure lack of this basic knowledge contributed to your failure to perform in the buying and selling segment of the business. I buy stock and sell them off within weeks of stocking-up. How come you can not sell? Then something is wrong with you.

People make money from buying and selling, but a businesman (i know you must be an employee) knows that good money in business does not come from mere buying and selling. But someone who cannot even do well in buying and selling, how do you expect her to do well in real business building?

Networking: Is anything wrong in networking? No Ma. I understand you have phobia for networking. I have seen some of the thread where you were busy fighting people who are into GNLD. I can understand your limitation! The same GNLD you were fighting, People made and are still making their though. Of course, every business is not mearnt for everybody. Some people are just wired to be employee but really they don't go too far. I was once like that. I thank God today, I am soaring higher.

You had excess cash and 112k mearnt nothing to you? I do not believe that. Even if you have 1billion Naira, you are still interested in the performance of your 100k. You still wish to take precaution before you invest. You would still buy XFT, test it first on your own, be convinced it works before you pump your 112k into it. If you did otherwise, it simply means you are financially unintelligent. It shows you lack good investment sense. You do not invest in a product you are not sure of selling. It does not make any sense. If you insist you did that, you are simply telling the cyberworld that you are dull.

The lady will be out of scheme because she was building her business around a pack of dull an unintelligent people like you. Remember, when two idi.ots marry themselves, they will produce an imbeci.le

You agttended seminars and watch video, yet it was only when you could not sell that you discovered it was a networking. Were you sleeping in the seminar or your mind was in pluto while watching videos? Another confirmation that you are not smart, teachable in business.

Ghana are the highest paid in Syntek? You are not informed. MR. SAMSON ADENIRAN, A YORUBA MAN is A ROYAL ELITE and he is the HIGHEST PAID IN AFRICA. Can you now see you lack knowledge? Ani dindinrin ni e se? Joke Enaks, A 27 year old Delta boy, who started about 15 months ago and also doubles as my upliner and was paid a whooping sum of 15million Naira for the month of September alone is a Nigerian and one of the best in Africa. Onome Maureen, one of the most reputable info-marketer in Nigeria, earned about a million Naira last month, even when she started within 2 months. Is she a ghanian. There are lots of people getting paid with fat cheque in the business on weekly and monthly basis and you are here celebrating your failure.

The people interviewed are Ghanians and that madke a ghana product. Too much for intelligence. Are you aware that there are Nigerian version of the videos? You have not seen it. A man's (woman's) opinion on any matter is determined by the limitation of the information available to him (her) on the matter! The product came to ghana before it arrived Nigeria. Many Ghanians made and are still making fortune out of it. Since it has come to Nigeria. Many Nigerians have been making fortune from it. I am a living testimony. Apart from selling off my stock to recover my investment of 112k within 2 weeks of investing, I was paid 30k for networking. The way I am working ma, before the end of this month, I should not get anything less than 350k. This is my second month. It is not for lazy people, IT IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO DEVELOP AND NURTURE BUSINESS. If you lack the skill, honestly YOU CAN LEARN IT, but you need to be HUMBLE and have a GREAT ATTITUDE.

XFT has no place in the top 100 direct selling product? You should have discovered this before you pump your money into the business. Your case is like that of a woman who was pursued out of her husband house with ignominy. The only thing she will resort to is to call the husband all sorts of name! I understand you Dear. Please cry no more. But for your information, XFT was used only in the industrial world for more than two decades. It was not made available for domestic consumption. Google PT Pama. Its one of the largest construction company in the world. The buy XFT in drums to save them money on fuel consumption and machine maintainance. XFT is just newly in troduced into the domestic market. How long has GNLD (That you even fought on some thread) have been in network-marketing? find out. Google is your friend. Another thing I observed is that you do not even know the difference between Direct selling and Network marketing. Your foundation is shallow and that is why you failed. You can still trace your way back though, get the right info and learn how to do the business. Knowledge is power.

eledacedar:

Go and read your post of 7:39am. You mentioned 3 ways to earn from the product. The first, according to you is buying and selling. Here you takinggain saying it's networking.

Lemme iterate it into your skull once again. I had excess cash, wanted to go into passive buying and selling to augment other sources of income. When investing, you always know you are taking a risk. 112k was so little compared to what I was hoping to invest along the line (112k risk couldn't kill me). Talking of seminars, I attended a lot. From sweet sensation, surulere to opebi HQ of syntek to Toyin street. Talking of testing, I did but I wanted independent opinions( that's my way).

For your info, the lady is out of the scheme. She couldn't even keep up with the charade anymore. Keep banking your millions, it's a ponzi scheme with a placebo product. As long as you have new people registering, the up line get paid. In Nigeria, you'll definitely get people to register no doubt.

Ghana product? Yes. Read between the lines. Who are making the big money from XFT PONZI in Nigeria? They are Ghanaians. They introduced the product to Nigeria. Is that a lie? Who are those interviewed in the videos you circulate? Are most, if not all of them Ghanaians? That's why I call it Ghana product. No Nigerian makes more money than the Ghanaians who introduced it into Nigeria.

Your SYNTEK and their product XFT have no place in the top 100 direct selling companies in the world whereas the likes of VEMMA, LONGRICH,GNLD etc are there.

I got your time dude. I got it ass licking dude. You can only bark and not bite. You ghanaian bosses are holding on to your leash.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
You are definitly derailed of knowledge of the product and the business:

Do you make profit from buy and selling? Yes can you make loss from buying and selling? Yes you can

Why?

Go to elementary marketing. You willl learn about 4 Ps (Principle of Marketing). You will learn about product, price, promotion and place. You will further learn about marketing mix, how you can combine the various principles to have a good market share. I am sure lack of this basic knowledge contributed to your failure to perform in the buying and selling segment of the business. I buy stock and sell them off within weeks of stocking-up. How come you can not sell? Then something is wrong with you.

People make money from buying and selling, but a businesman (i know you must be an employee) knows that good money in business does not come from mere buying and selling. But someone who cannot even do well in buying and selling, how do you expect her to do well in real business building?

Networking: Is anything wrong in networking? No Ma. I understand you have phobia for networking. I have seen some of the thread where you were busy fighting people who are into GNLD. I can understand your limitation! The same GNLD you were fighting, People made and are still making their though. Of course, every business is not mearnt for everybody. Some people are just wired to be employee but really they don't go too far. I was once like that. I thank God today, I am soaring higher.

You had excess cash and 112k mearnt nothing to you? I do not believe that. Even if you have 1billion Naira, you are still interested in the performance of your 100k. You still wish to take precaution before you invest. You would still buy XFT, test it first on your own, be convinced it works before you pump your 112k into it. If you did otherwise, it simply means you are financially unintelligent. It shows you lack good investment sense. You do not invest in a product you are not sure of selling. It does not make any sense. If you insist you did that, you are simply telling the cyberworld that you are dull.

The lady will be out of scheme because she was building her business around a pack of dull an unintelligent people like you. Remember, when two idi.ots marry themselves, they will produce an imbeci.le

You agttended seminars and watch video, yet it was only when you could not sell that you discovered it was a networking. Were you sleeping in the seminar or your mind was in pluto while watching videos? Another confirmation that you are not smart, teachable in business.

Ghana are the highest paid in Syntek? You are not informed. MR. SAMSON ADENIRAN, A YORUBA MAN is A ROYAL ELITE and he is the HIGHEST PAID IN AFRICA. Can you now see you lack knowledge? Ani dindinrin ni e se? Joke Enaks, A 27 year old Delta boy, who started about 15 months ago and also doubles as my upliner and was paid a whooping sum of 15million Naira for the month of September alone is a Nigerian and one of the best in Africa. Onome Maureen, one of the most reputable info-marketer in Nigeria, earned about a million Naira last month, even when she started within 2 months. Is she a ghanian. There are lots of people getting paid with fat cheque in the business on weekly and monthly basis and you are here celebrating your failure.

The people interviewed are Ghanians and that madke a ghana product. Too much for intelligence. Are you aware that there are Nigerian version of the videos? You have not seen it. A man's (woman's) opinion on any matter is determined by the limitation of the information available to him (her) on the matter! The product came to ghana before it arrived Nigeria. Many Ghanians made and are still making fortune out of it. Since it has come to Nigeria. Many Nigerians have been making fortune from it. I am a living testimony. Apart from selling off my stock to recover my investment of 112k within 2 weeks of investing, I was paid 30k for networking. The way I am working ma, before the end of this month, I should not get anything less than 350k. This is my second month. It is not for lazy people, IT IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW HOW TO DEVELOP AND NURTURE BUSINESS. If you lack the skill, honestly YOU CAN LEARN IT, but you need to be HUMBLE and have a GREAT ATTITUDE.

XFT has no place in the top 100 direct selling product? You should have discovered this before you pump your money into the business. Your case is like that of a woman who was pursued out of her husband house with ignominy. The only thing she will resort to is to call the husband all sorts of name! I understand you Dear. Please cry no more. But for your information, XFT was used only in the industrial world for more than two decades. It was not made available for domestic consumption. Google PT Pama. Its one of the largest construction company in the world. The buy XFT in drums to save them money on fuel consumption and machine maintainance. XFT is just newly in troduced into the domestic market. How long has GNLD (That you even fought on some thread) have been in network-marketing? find out. Google is your friend. Another thing I observed is that you do not even know the difference between Direct selling and Network marketing. Your foundation is shallow and that is why you failed. You can still trace your way back though, get the right info and learn how to do the business. Knowledge is power.

And the dog barks more. You mention Nigerian names. Good. In network marketing, do people make money? Yes they do. That's why people like you act like Alsatian dogs in heat. You are the attack dogs.

DId I know if networking is involved? Yes. Did I know if there's more money in networking than buying and selling? Yes. Which option was I interested in? Buying and selling irrespective of how little the profit is. Why? Because I had other sources of income. Am I an employee? Not in the past 5 years.

As i have always maintained, y'all are attack dogs acting like the rabid things that grow angry at anyone with a contrary opinion.

DOES XFT AS A PRODUCT WORK? NO IT DOESN'T . HOW DO THOSE INVOLVED MAKE THEIR MONEY? From the pyramid structure. No story about that.

It's obvious you are still struggling to overcome poverty(112k really is nothing). You make times 10 in forex in 30 mins or less( if you are smart)

What GNLD PRODUCT did I say doesn't work? None.

You still have not but dressed your points as per market acceptability with FACTS. Hey! What's the volume sold in the last 1 great in Nigeria? What's the gross and net income? Please come out with verifiable facts not information you are brainwashed with. apart from PT PAMA, mention 5 other companies using syntek in the US.

Bingo, anu nkita. Gaa nnu.

Even nairaland rules put your scheme in the same category as questionable schemes.

As i will always maintain. People who do business they are sure of dont insult anyone with contrary opinions to theirs.

But what else should we expect from someone who goes off to let loose on ashewo on his so-called honey moon.

Im sure some ashana must have infected you with the attack syndrome while you were humping her.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Here U go again, serial failure. One thong is obvious, from facts presented, you now know that its not ghanians that make money from XFT. Your lack of intelligence became more pronounced whe you ask if people make money from network marketing as u failed to address your incompetence. Since u have been out of employment in the past five years, I now understnad where your frustration lies.if you think I am struggling with poverty, then you psychastric has to look @ you 2ce. You checked my post, saw people who met me off nairaland and saw their comments about me, 4. U to even know I carry ashana, should tell U, I am not broke. A broke man don't visit the clubs I visit and spend the kind of money I spend daily. I do dat because I consistently enjoy bountiful cashflow from businessesm wheither XFT works or not is not a question to be debated. People who use it and are buying it put subsidy back to their pocket. If you are visionary and understand investment, why would you invest in XFT. Thhat you know has networking, when you know you lack the skill of networking? You are financially unintelligent and you lack good investment sense. That is what you are telling us. You wud have sticked to your kulikuli and epa where you will be making peanuts. Samisparkle, check your watsapp message. I forwarded sms alert of 8k I just received this afternoon on my GTB from syntek global to you. That's how we receive money every week, because we are working smart. Ashawo wt smelling pucc.I like U. Keep selling ur toto instead of doing a business that will liberate U from ur shacles of poverty, u are here misbehaving. Nobody will buy ur stock. We don't want people like you in the business, because you are useless to us. And may I tell you that a partial obedience is no obedience @ all? If you want to do busineess, do it. If you do not want to do, stay away. We are looking 4 total biz men who are ready to distinguish themselves in all the 3 aspects of the biz, not some lazy ass, who believe in get-rich-quick scheme and limit themselves to one aspect of the business. The system will frustrate them out and that's ur case. If U need to get 4ckd biggerly, let me know, if I am disposed, I will oil U and give u d peanuts and the crumbs you crave for.
eledacedar:

And the dog barks more. You mention Nigerian names. Good. In network marketing, do people make money? Yes they do. That's why people like you act like Alsatian dogs in heat. You are the attack dogs.

DId I know if networking is involved? Yes. Did I know if there's more money in networking than buying and selling? Yes. Which option was I interested in? Buying and selling irrespective of how little the profit is. Why? Because I had other sources of income. Am I an employee? Not in the past 5 years.

As i have always maintained, y'all are attack dogs acting like the rabid things that grow angry at anyone with a contrary opinion.

DOES XFT AS A PRODUCT WORK? NO IT DOESN'T . HOW DO THOSE INVOLVED MAKE THEIR MONEY? From the pyramid structure. No story about that.

It's obvious you are still struggling to overcome poverty(112k really is nothing). You make times 10 in forex in 30 mins or less( if you are smart)

What GNLD PRODUCT did I say doesn't work? None.

You still have not but dressed your points as per market acceptability with FACTS. Hey! What's the volume sold in the last 1 great in Nigeria? What's the gross and net income? Please come out with verifiable facts not information you are brainwashed with. apart from PT PAMA, mention 5 other companies using syntek in the US.

Bingo, anu nkita. Gaa nnu.

Even nairaland rules put your scheme in the same category as questionable schemes.

As i will always maintain. People who do business they are sure of dont insult anyone with contrary opinions to theirs.

But what else should we expect from someone who goes off to let loose on ashewo on his so-called honey moon.

Im sure some ashana must have infected you with the attack syndrome while you were humping her.

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=TUNFOL post=26969749]You ar e definitly derailed of knowledge of the product and the business:

Do you make profit from buy and selling? Yes you do

Can you make loss from buying and selling? Yes you can

Why?

[/quote

Mtcheww no wonder. You ke? I can really see.

Going thru a phase at work, salary stopped, acct locked during Xmas. Broke ass alsatian. XFT must have really liberated you.

You must have sampled all those customers you got at Zone 4, Wuse 2, Gimbiya, Garki 2 finish for you to be running to Lug be, Nyanya. Those at old Fed sec area 1 nko?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Here U go again, serial failure. One thong is obvious, from facts presented, you now know that its not ghanians that make money from XFT. Your lack of intelligence became more pronounced whe you ask if people make money from network marketing as u failed to address your incompetence. Since u have been out of employment in the past five years, I now understnad where your frustration lies.if you think I am struggling with poverty, then you psychastric has to look @ you 2ce. You checked my post, saw people who met me off nairaland and saw their comments about me, 4. U to even know I carry ashana, should tell U, I am not broke. A broke man don't visit the clubs I visit and spend the kind of money I spend daily. I do dat because I consistently enjoy bountiful cashflow from businessesm wheither XFT works or not is not a question to be debated. People who use it and are buying it put subsidy back to their pocket. If you are visionary and understand investment, why would you invest in XFT. Thhat you know has networking, when you know you lack the skill of networking? You are financially unintelligent and you lack good investment sense. That is what you are telling us. You wud have sticked to your kulikuli and epa where you will be making peanuts. Samisparkle, check your watsapp message. I forwarded sms alert of 8k I just received this afternoon on my GTB from syntek global to you. That's how we receive money every week, because we are working smart. Ashawo wt smelling pucc.I like U. Keep selling ur toto instead of doing a business that will liberate U from ur shacles of poverty, u are here misbehaving. Nobody will buy ur stock. We don't want people like you in the business, because you are useless to us. And may I tell you that a partial obedience is no obedience @ all? If you want to do busineess, do it. If you do not want to do, stay away. We are looking 4 total biz men who are ready to distinguish themselves in all the 3 aspects of the biz, not some lazy ass, who believe in get-rich-quick scheme and limit themselves to one aspect of the business. The system will frustrate them out and that's ur case. If U need to get 4ckd biggerly, let me know, if I am disposed, I will oil U and give u d peanuts and the crumbs you crave for.

Your response still shows you really the di.ck head you are. Once again( probably the 3rd time) I'll say again.
I chose 1 of the income generation options while coming to syntek only for some1 to be saying I MUST bring people to register.

Why is that a MUST? It's my money, I can choose any option I want. Then, the obvious came out.

You really have a problem with grammar( sorry, the witches in your grandmother's village are still after you.) ORINRIN YEN SI N PADA BO.

1. I said I have not been an EMPLOYEE in the last 5 years.
2. I said I wanted a passive source of income to complement other sources( hence the decision to BUY AND SELL. XFT is not bulky, I don't need to rent a shop to display it)
3. I said I had excess cash( too much CASH)

Definitely you patronise the cheap spots in FCT. Lugbe, Durumi, Nyanya. You are a cheap dude.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
It does not remove the fact that you are financially unintelligent and you lack good investment sense. You took up an investment without adequate information? Why are you celebrating ignoramity. YOU HAVE EXCESS CASH, so it means u will be willing to throw the money away. You talk about risk in business? What do you know about risk? Do you undertsand the concept of measurability of business risk? Stop displaying ignoramity. Even if ur convicted Goke Olatunji, you keep defending on threads passed the proceeds of his fraud to you, does it mean you should not take to simple investment procedures? U are so dull. If I carry chics in Lugbe, nyanyan etc like u mentioned? Where is ur base? I am sure u must be hussling in ajegunle, pako and other dangerous places. Seek knowledge and move foward in life.
eledacedar:

Your response still shows you really the di.ck head you are. Once again( probably the 3rd time) I'll say again.
I chose 1 of the income generation options while coming to syntek only for some1 to be saying I MUST bring people to register.

Why is that a MUST? It's my money, I can choose any option I want. Then, the obvious came out.

You really have a problem with grammar( sorry, the witches in your grandmother's village are still after you.) ORINRIN YEN SI N PADA BO.

1. I said I have not been an EMPLOYEE in the last 5 years.
2. I said I wanted a passive source of income to complement other sources( hence the decision to BUY AND SELL. XFT is not bulky, I don't need to rent a shop to display it)
3. I said I had excess cash( too much CASH)

Definitely you patronise the cheap spots in FCT. Lugbe, Durumi, Nyanya. You are a cheap dude.

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
It does not remove the fact that you are financially unintelligent and you lack good investment sense. You took up an investment without adequate information? Why are you celebrating ignoramity. YOU HAVE EXCESS CASH, so it means u will be willing to throw the money away. You talk about risk in business? What do you know about risk? Do you undertsand the concept of measurability of business risk? Stop displaying ignoramity. Even if ur convicted Goke Olatunji, you keep defending on threads passed the proceeds of his fraud to you, does it mean you should not take to simple investment procedures? U are so dull. If I carry chics in Lugbe, nyanyan etc like u mentioned? Where is ur base? I am sure u must be hussling in ajegunle, pako and other dangerous places. Seek knowledge and move foward in life.

Now u know salary boy. I'm sure you were a banker up till DEC 2013 or still are. Get into the car mart opposite Diamond bank, area 11 junction, where we have YAHUZA SUYA, GARKI SUPERMARKET, go to any of the car stands and ask of MUSA ALKALI. I'll be waiting for you.

Mo ma je oju e mole yamma yamma.

Try to be cautious of how you mention people's names though. The next nairalander/ashana you hook up with could be your undoing. NF...NF.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kidnappers! I am too defended to be a victim. If I come self, u no go fit wait, when u see levels.who born monkey?
eledacedar:

Now u know salary boy. I'm sure you were a banker up till DEC 2013 or still are. Get into the car mart opposite Diamond bank, area 11 junction, where we have YAHUZA SUYA, GARKI SUPERMARKET, go to any of the car stands and ask of MUSA ALKALI. I'll be waiting for you.

Mo ma je oju e mole yamma yamma.

Try to be cautious of how you mention people's names though. The next nairalander/ashana you hook up with could be your undoing. NF...NF.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Kidnappers! I am too defended to be a victim. If I come self, u no go fit wait, when u see levels.who born monkey?

Salary boy, I'm sure it's those witches from your childhood that are transforming to your ashana that's why you can't do without them. Anyway, come first and let's meet in person and see who will shiver.

As I said, try to be careful. FCT is a very small place for some1 who talks too much about his sexcapades. Dying on a prostitute is best read on Nairaland/ iriri aye.

Still on the matter, XFT does nothing. It's a placebo.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
samisparkle24:

I'm sure it's this TUNFOL guy that introduced you to XFT, he's surely been trained as an attack dog. Don't be like him to others whose opinion/experience differ from yours.

That's if you are not his alter ego.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Madam FCT, I do not interact with serial failure. I deal with people who knows what they want out of life. I do not interact with people who will settle for one third when they can get 100%. It is the mindset of people who are bound to fail and that's why you fail. Seek knowledge and don't see me as a potential customer for ur smeely pucc.I. I do not wish to be infected with failure.
eledacedar:

Salary boy, I'm sure it's those witches from your childhood that are transforming to your ashana that's why you can't do without them. Anyway, come first and let's meet in person and see who will shiver.

As I said, try to be careful. FCT is a very small place for some1 who talks too much about his sexcapades. Dying on a prostitute is best read on Nairaland/ iriri aye.

Still on the matter, XFT does nothing. It's a placebo.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Madam FCT, I do not interact with serial failure. I deal with people who knows what they want out of life. I do not interact with people who will settle for one third when they can get 100%. It is the mindset of people who are bound to fail and that's why you fail. Seek knowledge and don't see me as a potential customer for ur smeely pucc.I. I do not wish to be infected with failure.

You are a broke ass dude claiming to earn phoney money to impress your downline. Failures you say? Wasn'tit you failure that led to your salary being locked down? Abeg, waka comot joor. You wey witches don dey follow from childhood?

XFT doesn't work.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:

BY THE TIME THOSE WITCHES ARE THROUGH WITH YOU, ZENITH BANK WILL FLUSH YOU OUT LIKE POO.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Learn and be liberated from shacles of ignorance. In the words of Williams Habakuk "it takes wisdom to understand wisdom. The music is nothing when the audience is deaf" definitly, you are a deaf audience that lacks wisdom. Continue dey take ur smelly toto hussle. For Lagos street, garki 2M tidi bati baje, to nidi lo ma n da.
eledacedar:

You are a broke ass dude claiming to earn phoney money to impress your downline. Failures you say? Wasn'tit you failure that led to your salary being locked down? Abeg, waka comot joor. You wey witches don dey follow from childhood?

XFT doesn't work.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Learn and be liberated from shacles of ignorance. In the words of Williams Habakuk "it takes wisdom to understand wisdom. The music is nothing when the audience is deaf" definitly, you are a deaf audience that lacks wisdom. Continue dey take ur smelly toto hussle. For Lagos street, garki 2M tidi bati baje, to nidi lo ma n da.

SORRY, YOU HAVE BEEN FLUSHED OUT.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
See height of ignorance, I thoughy your problem was just financial unintelligence,now I know you are unintelligent by default. Seek knowledge and be liberated, smelly pucc.i
eledacedar:

BY THE TIME THOSE WITCHES ARE THROUGH WITH YOU, ZENITH BANK WILL FLUSH YOU OUT LIKE POO.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
See height of ignorance, I thoughy your problem was just financial unintelligence,now I know you are unintelligent by default. Seek knowledge and be liberated, smelly pucc.i

Zenith bank must have really frustrated you. ADE, Pele.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am sure you must be relly high on some cheap weed. no be only Ade, na Akin. mumu.
eledacedar:

Zenith bank must have really frustrated you. ADE, Pele.

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
I am sure you must be relly high on some cheap weed. no be only Ade, na Akin. mumu.

It's actually high grade skunk Ade. Why don't you join me for a drag at IBIZA.
ADE O LOWO MO, WON TI GBADE M'ADE LORI. ZENITH BANK SE BEBE
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
eledacedar:

I'm sure it's this TUNFOL guy that introduced you to XFT, he's surely been trained as an attack dog. Don't be like him to others whose opinion/experience differ from yours.

That's if you are not his alter ego.
Am just being entertained by you 2, i dey enjoy d show,wella grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
samisparkle24:

The black kelvin guy has been frustrated by Zenith bank. Witches from his village have compounded his woes.

He logs in with 1 profile and acts calm. He logs in with another and barks.

We know them on Nairaland.

Na today?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
samisparkle24:

Sami, I'm the kind of person who likes to take people up, especially when I'm not convinced. TUNFOL/ADE/KELVIN/ZENITH PURGE is the one who introduced you to XFT.That's the reason for all his bravado. You can make money from MLM but there are people out there(like me) who are not interested in MLMs.

On another thread, you said and I quote you

''I was at the seminar at new sensation opebi, it was about a fuel additive that can save you money on fuel consumption and maintenance cost, while prolonging engine life,inceasing engine power,reduce emission etc. not to be a doubting Thomas,i decided to buy the product and a dvd to learn more about the product and biz.''

From your words, you decided to buy the product and a DVD TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND BIZ. Does that make you a bad investor? I don't think so.

Yet OGA ADE IS BARKING like the Alsatian he is. The last statement I made on my first response was that the OP(you) will attack me. You didn't because you are a newbie. Those who have been there like OGA ADE are sore losers. They attack like a pack of dogs, on phone, on BBM, on Nairaland and even in person.

They reel out info that's been hammered continuously in their head at their seminars.

Note that earlier on I said I don't believe the product works but for anyone that believes it works, I'll sell at half price. While you work towards your PV, you can add more cash to your pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Upgraded To 2018 Foreign Used Highlander XLE / SOLD 2010 Tokunbo Lexus GS350 / CHEAP 2007 Tokunbo Mazda CX - 7 (Accident Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.