Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16302 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Is this guy for real? I said give me proof from my previous posts where I've supported the product and ua here still asking me to provide proof that snake oil works when all I've said since morning is that it doesn't work? Duh! Can't you read and comprehend simple english? You are really a piece of work
CityNG:

In matured conversations, speech and language which transfers to typed words is of the outmost importance. Since you are a product of a failed national education system I can see where you are coming from, but you are not excused.

I've given you 2 pages, at least, of proof while you have not provided a single laboratory proof. This is despite the fact that the onus is on you.

Unfortunately for you, this is not under the bridge in Ajegunle, and you will be required to produce proof for any outlandish claims that you make and not just elaborate shouting and waiving of your arms.

So where is the laboratory proof that your snake oil works?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
CityNG:

In matured conversations, speech and language which transfers to typed words is of the outmost importance. Since you are a product of a failed national education system I can see where you are coming from, but you are not excused.

I've given you 2 pages, at least, of proof while you have not provided a single laboratory proof. This is despite the fact that the onus is on you.

Unfortunately for you, this is not under the bridge in Ajegunle, and you will be required to produce proof for any outlandish claims that you make and not just elaborate shouting and waiving of your arms.

So where is the laboratory proof that your snake oil works?
u are simply half-baked. U do not even understand the simple gramartical rule of third person singular in english and said someone is a product of failed education when u are even an epotome of failure urself. "SPEECH AND LANGUAGE TRANSFERS.."

Too much for a grammarian like u. Oyinbo koro, so yoruba jare. Eru oyinbo. Gbegbe-gbeto.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
Dat is. I got him where I had wanted. He tried MLM and failed, hence he becomes bitter with aighting MLM. He is one of those who thinks MLM is for the lazi and believe it is a get-rich-quick scheme. He lacks the competence to build his business, hence he becomes bitter instead for taking responsibiliti for his failure. As for emploiment, I don't need it. I am a business owner. I run viable busineses sir because I understand the limitation of an employee. I worked in d best of organizations, resigned and run businesses. I am a job giver, not a job seeker and for ur info, I am better than 100 of ur type that stays inside code wheather in a white man life, parking poo, doing night guard and watching toilet and plates for some white dude, some of who are suppose to worship U. Eru Oyinbo, sending himself 2 second slaveri
This thread has become a circus. CityNG,na 1 man army,andrea,he doesnt need you,make you stay on ur own.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
U are right man. He was just parambulating over google coping and pasting irrelevant articles. The same site he went to copy articles, people also clams it works there. G
samisparkle24:

This thread has become a circus. CityNG,na 1 man army,andrea,he doesnt need you,make you stay on ur own.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
U are right man. He was just parambulating over google coping and pasting irrelevant articles. The same site he went to copy articles, people also clams it works there. G
I saw the posts,people saying it was scam were based on personal grief,no labproof as cityNG was saying.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:

Post one, just one proof from any site I linked that says the product works. You are a habitual liar grin

But I guess that quality goes along with being morally flexible to sell scam products.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Is this guy for real? I said give me proof from my previous posts where I've supported the product and ua here still asking me to provide proof that snake oil works when all I've said since morning is that it doesn't work? Duh! Can't you read and comprehend simple english? You are really a piece of work

I'm not your Boy that you will send on errands.

Stop supporting products and sellers of products that does not work.

If you have proof that it works post it here, don't weasel out by calling names. I cannot be insulted by someone like you. I just won't happen grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
samisparkle24:

I saw the posts,people saying it was scam were based on personal grief,no labproof as cityNG was saying.

Ah so not everybody says it works like was alleged.

One of the identifiable tricks by quacks is to demean anyone that can show them as snake oil sellers grin

You are truly reading from the snake oil scammers bible. Your MLM masters have trained you well.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
samisparkle24:

This thread is not a circus. It's serving the intention very well.

Anyone that wants to buy this product now will know it doesn't work.

Nairaland is also cached on Google so the comments here are internet wide grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pele o. When ua done, u will really have to move on. You know you will fit in the Nigeria Police Force, burst into a house and shoot everybody not bothering to find out whose side anybody is on.
CityNG:

I'm not your Boy that you will send on errands.

Stop supporting products and sellers of products that does not work.

If you have proof that it works post it here, don't weasel out by calling names. I cannot be insulted by someone like you. I just won't happen grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Okay Gentlemen, my job here is done, as far as the product is concerned but will respond to my new found admirers (you can never be me mates) grin

Anyone that is foolish enough to want to try this product will see all this discussions on the internet and as well on Linda Ikejis blog from 2013.

I will also make sure to do a write up on my NaijaDrives.Com site to warn others.

Hope yah all have a nice day. I sure am grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Pele o. When ua done, u will really have to move on. You know you will fit in the Nigeria Police Force, burst into a house and shoot everybody not bothering to find out whose side anybody is on.

Iwo no pele o dindinrin grin

You and your conscience knows the side that you are on, don't worry about me wink
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
http://syntekglobalxtremefueltreatment1./xtreme-fuel-treatment-chemistry-patent-nobel-prize-award/ mumu, check that link for proof s and documentation before u continue to celebrate ignorance.
CityNG:
Okay Gentlemen, my job her mue is done.

Anyone that is foolish enough to want to try this product will see all this discussions on the internet and as well on Linda Ikejis blog from 2013.

I will also make sure to do a write up on my NaijaDrives.Com site to warn others.

Hope yah all have a nice day. I sure am grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lols. Ua still here. I'll keep checking on you regularly in case you get bored.
CityNG:

Iwo no pele o dindinrin grin

You and your conscience knows the side that you are on, don't worry about me wink
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Lols. Ua still here. I'll keep checking on you regularly in case you get bored.

And you too are still here?

I have unlimited internet and I'm actually getting paid. How about you? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
http://syntekglobalxtremefueltreatment1./xtreme-fuel-treatment-chemistry-patent-nobel-prize-award/ mumu, check that link for proof s and documentation before u continue to celebrate ignorance.

That you believe that hogwash shows how demented you really are grin

You fell hard for this. Don't worry it is my job to make sure that you don't get to scam any more Nigerians with your MLM scams.

I think I'll buy a Nairaland banner to warn more people cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lols, u need ask? D fact that 'm still checking on you, didn't say it all? Jesus! No wonder!
CityNG:

And you too are still here?

I have unlimited internet and I'm actually getting paid. How about you? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
And I should beleove ur demented fabrications that are baseless? U are just comfronted with fact now, U just melt away lke a small boy caught stealing meat from his mother's pot.

Nairaland owner are far more intelligent than to get involved in ur shameful dance to the rithyim of ignoramity and ignominy

Of course, U lack comprehension skills, so I do not expect U to understand ani of the factsresented 2 U. Eru Oyonbo, gbegbe-gbetp.,
CityNG:

That you believe that hogwash shows how demented you really are grin

You fell hard for this. Don't worry it is my job to make sure that you don't get to scam any more Nigerians with your MLM scams.

I think I'll buy a Nairaland banner to warn more people cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol. That guy is not intellogent.
andre82:
Lols, u need ask? D fact that 'm still checking on you, didn't say it all? Jesus! No wonder!
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
And I should beleove ur demented fabrications that are baseless? U are just comfronted with fact now, U just melt awai lke a small boi caught stealing meat from his mother's pot.

Nairaland owner are far more intelligent than to get involved in ur shameful dance to the rithim of ignoramoti and ignomon

Of course, U lack comprehension skills, so I do not expect U to understand ani of the factsresented 2 U. Eru Oyonbo, gbegbe-gbetp.,

shocked Chineke Odinma shocked See bombs dey fall

grin

Chei, Bros I beg try to control dis your scatter scatter english grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
Lol. That guy is not intellogent.

The irony is staggering grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:

Are you going to answer or try to deflect from the issue again? grin

Don't worry go and recharge your data. I'll wait as I have mastered how to bring you back and back and time and time again grin

I know what string to pull to make my puppet react grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
U want proof, now U got them. Why melting out? Mr. Too know. Empty barrel that makes loudest noise. U better go wash ur oyinbo slave master poo. Eru Oyinbo, gbegbe-gbeto. Next time, do ur research well before making noise on public Fora 'cause U will always meet ur masters who know more than U, little boy.
CityNG:

shocked Chineke Odinma shocked See bombs dey fall

grin

Chei, Bros I beg try to control dis your scatter scatter english grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
U want proof, now U got them. Why melting out? Mr. Too know. Empty barrel that makes loudest noise. U better go wash ur oyinbo slave master poo. Eru Oyinbo, gbegbe-gbeto. Next time, do ur research well before making noise on public Fora 'cause U will always meet ur masters who know more than U, little boy.

Unsubstantiated allegations just like the products that you sell grin

For those in that line of work, I apologize for this bottom dwelling odd toed Neanderthals comments. There's no shame in labour.

Well, as long as you don't stoop as low as this ordinary scam artists flogging dangerous products to his countrymen.

I have forgotten more about internal combustion engines that you will ever learn in two of your lifetimes. Mr. JJC to online marketing, you don't have to cuddle up to the first product that will ask you to sell out your fellow countrymen grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Andre82, whereforarethou? Is it taking you that long to recharge your data?

Or did Iya Sikira close her MTN kiosk for the night? grin

Oh wait, horrors, it's NEPA isn't it shocked

Stop selling and promoting products that does not work.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oh ua still here. Actually thought u'll have been the better person and moved on. Well, try and keep up this time cos I know your problem is comprehension. I've answered you but obviously you don't understand sarcasm except if its plain english( I wonder how that too works out for you). I'll come down to your level and explain. You see when I said "u need ask?" It meant I also have unlimited data and I am getting paid. Oh, that's why I was late to check up on you. I am getting my mullah while you were waiting to see when I'll turn up
CityNG:

Are you going to answer or try to deflect from the issue again? grin

Don't worry go and recharge your data. I'll wait as I have mastered how to bring you back and back and time and time again grin

I know what string to pull to make my puppet react grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yap, dats wat is gonna be to U since. U are too blind to see and too dull to comprehend. Eru Oyinbo, gbegbe-gbeto.
CityNG:

Unsubstantiated allegations just like the products that you sell grin

For those in that line of work, I apologize for this bottom dwelling odd toed Neanderthals comments. There's no shame in labour.

Well, as long as you don't stoop as low as this ordinary scam artists flogging dangerous products to his countrymen.

I have forgotten more about internal combustion engines that you will ever learn in two of your lifetimes. Mr. JJC to online marketing, you don't have to cuddle up to the first product that will ask you to sell out your fellow countrymen grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
TUNFOL:
Yap, dats wat is gonna be to U since. U are too blind to see and too dull to comprehend. Eru Oyinbo, gbegbe-gbeto.

Eya....oma se o grin

Don't worry, my future is secure since I live well and don't take advantage of unsuspecting people by selling them fictitious products that will damage there engines.

Say, how do you sleep at night?

I can see that we're now moving onto wishful thinking. Wouldn't it be just easier to submit independent laboratory proof that this sham product works?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Oh ua still here. Actually thought u'll have been the better person and moved on. Well, try and keep up this time cos I know your problem is comprehension. I've answered you but obviously you don't understand sarcasm except if its plain english( I wonder how that too works out for you). I'll come down to your level and explain. You see when I said "u need ask?" It meant I also have unlimited data and I am getting paid. Oh, that's why I was late to check up on you. I am getting my mullah while you were waiting to see when I'll turn up

Pele..omo oju oralari grin So you made N10,000 at night, whoopdeedoo grin

So back to this product of yours, any proof yet that it works?

I mean proof from real people and not figments of your imaginations or other MLM soldiers.

And why are you so anxious to have me move on? Am I making you uncomfortable? Am I making bad business for you and your cronies?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dude, are you blind or haven't u read that the part I said I DON'T SELL XFT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS @ THAT NOR MLM. Seriously are you blind? Or your Braille assisted eyesight app is malfunctioning again? As for the omo oju oralari part, bros you seriously don't wanna get into that. I am way way way out of your league. CityNG, try and @ least pretend to understand. Don't mock Nigerians.
CityNG:

Pele..omo oju oralari grin So you made N10,000 at night, whoopdeedoo grin

So back to this product of yours, any proof yet that it works?

I mean proof from real people and not figments of your imaginations or other MLM soldiers.

And why are you so anxious to have me move on? Am I making you uncomfortable? Am I making bad business for you and your cronies?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
andre82:
Dude, are you blind or haven't u read that the part I said I DON'T SELL XFT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS @ THAT NOR MLM. Seriously are you blind? Or your Braille assisted eyesight app is malfunctioning again? As for the omo oju oralari part, bros you seriously don't wanna get into that. I am way way way out of your league. CityNG, try and @ least pretend to understand. Don't mock Nigerians.

Why would I mock Nigerians? Ode oponu, I'm a Nigerian, so why would I mock my people?

All I've been doing so far is to protect Nigerians vehicle owners from charlatans like you who will scheme and scam them out of their savings and then break their engines while doing it.

You are either for or against those that are selling unproven products. I make no distinction between those economic terrorists and those who harbor them. shocked

Son, you're not even on my radar until you interjected yourself. You'll run along soon enough when your data expires.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by andre82(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Maybe I should have said Pls don't be "stewpeed".
CityNG:

Why would I mock Nigerians? Ode oponu, I'm a Nigerian, so why would I mock my people?

All I've been doing so far is to protect Nigerians vehicle owners from charlatans like you who will scheme and scam them out of their savings and then break their engines while doing it.

You are either for or against those that are selling unproven products. I make no distinction between those economic terrorists and those who harbor them.

Son, you're not even on my radar until you interjected yourself. You'll run along soon enough when your data expires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / 2015 Upgraded To 2018 Foreign Used Highlander XLE / CHEAP 2007 Tokunbo Mazda CX - 7 (Accident Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.