Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? (16397 Views)

Control Fuel Consumption And Location Of Your Fleet, Just With One SOLUTION..... / How To Reduce Your Fuel Consumption And Save More Money / How Reliable Both Volvo S60, S40 And Maintenance Cost Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who is Ade? I am sure u are a lerner. Even lawyers will tell U dat the difference between the insane and the drunk (sharked) is just the one btw. 12 and half of a dozen. When you are normal, we discuss. Ny d way, If ur problem is abou Ibiza, area 11 or lagos street runz, send a mail 2 ashawoboys.abuja @gmail.com. We pick it up from there. If I do not want U, I can get U big guys dat will host U beyond ur imahgination. If u wanna be naughty, meet me @ ashake restaurant inside car wash garden @ garki 2 by 6pm next monday. Let's c. If ur life will not change. By the way, seek knowledge and get liberated. Work more on identity discovery, you will understand what abracadabara is all about. Sweet dreams, smelly puss.y we talk 2mw when u are normal.
eledacedar:

Sami, I'm the kind of person who likes to take people up, especially when I'm not convinced. TUNFOL/ADE/KELVIN/ZENITH PURGE is the one who introduced you to XFT.That's the reason for all his bravado. You can make money from MLM but there are people out there(like me) who are not interested in MLMs.

On another thread, you said and I quote you

''I was at the seminar at new sensation opebi, it was about a fuel additive that can save you money on fuel consumption and maintenance cost, while prolonging engine life,inceasing engine power,reduce emission etc. not to be a doubting Thomas,i decided to buy the product and a dvd to learn more about the product and biz.''

From your words, you decided to buy the product and a DVD TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND BIZ. Does that make you a bad investor? I don't think so.

Yet OGA ADE IS BARKING like the Alsatian he is. The last statement I made on my first response was that the OP(you) will attack me. You didn't because you are a newbie. Those who have been there like OGA ADE are sore losers. They attack like a pack of dogs, on phone, on BBM, on Nairaland and even in person.

They reel out info that's been hammered continuously in their head at their seminars.

Note that earlier on I said I don't believe the product works but for anyone that believes it works, I'll sell at half price. While you work towards your PV, you can add more cash to your pocket.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
TUNFOL:
Who is Ade? I am sure u are a lerner. Even lawyers will tell U dat the difference between the insane and the drunk (sharked) is just the one btw. 12 and half of a dozen. When you are normal, we discuss. Ny d way, If ur problem is abou Ibiza, area 11 or lagos street runz, send a mail 2 ashawoboys.abuja @gmail.com. We pick it up from there. If I do not want U, I can get U big guys dat will host U beyond ur imahgination. If u wanna be naughty, meet me @ ashake restaurant inside car wash garden @ garki 2 by 6pm next monday. Let's c. If ur life will not change. By the way, seek knowledge and get liberated. Work more on identity discovery, you will understand what abracadabara is all about. Sweet dreams, smelly puss.y we talk 2mw when u are normal.

Ask of Chuchu @ car wash garden. Tell him u need some SK, you'll get it free courtesy of me.

Zenith boy. Your salary no fit reach for my pata shopping
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
eledacedar:

Sami, I'm the kind of person who likes to take people up, especially when I'm not convinced. TUNFOL/ADE/KELVIN/ZENITH PURGE is the one who introduced you to XFT.That's the reason for all his bravado. You can make money from MLM but there are people out there(like me) who are not interested in MLMs.

On another thread, you said and I quote you

''I was at the seminar at new sensation opebi, it was about a fuel additive that can save you money on fuel consumption and maintenance cost, while prolonging engine life,inceasing engine power,reduce emission etc. not to be a doubting Thomas,i decided to buy the product and a dvd to learn more about the product and biz.''

From your words, you decided to buy the product and a DVD TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND BIZ. Does that make you a bad investor? I don't think so.

Yet OGA ADE IS BARKING like the Alsatian he is. The last statement I made on my first response was that the OP(you) will attack me. You didn't because you are a newbie. Those who have been there like OGA ADE are sore losers. They attack like a pack of dogs, on phone, on BBM, on Nairaland and even in person.

They reel out info that's been hammered continuously in their head at their seminars.

Note that earlier on I said I don't believe the product works but for anyone that believes it works, I'll sell at half price. While you work towards your PV, you can add more cash to your pocket.
Newbie,no, i already got my conviction based on the product, and i know how network marketing works,i know its the best marketing concept.
When i was serving in 2005,i got involved with GNLD, and i made some money then,i quit then,cos all my downliners were lazy,though i encouraged them by registering people under them but they all quit.
Thereafter,people introduced me to many mlm but i never joined,cos i had problem with the products. Those products have alternative at cheaper prices. I had it in mind,all this while that whenever,i see a right product,i will stll do mlm.
I got involved cos XFT has a large market based. At the moment,i do buying and selling,most of my customers are my colleagues in the office. The reason am not barking,i already got my customers, i started my annual leave today,few of my colleagues,called that they needed product. I may not service them until i resumed, have decided to reach out to people in my neighborhood. I got my products today,have sold products worth of 6k.
Whether someone believes it doesnt work,ee no concern me,am working based on my conviction.

I will do business with you ,though. I will follow you, please follow back,so when i need the products,i will send you pm,rather, when you are in lag,let me know,i may buy 1 or 2 products for a start.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2014
samisparkle24:

Newbie,no, i already got my conviction based on the product, and i know how network marketing works,i know its the best marketing concept.
When i was serving in 2005,i got involved with GNLD, and i made some money then,i quit then,cos all my downliners were lazy,though i encouraged them by registering people under them but they all quit.
Thereafter,people introduced me to many mlm but i never joined,cos i had problem with the products. Those products have alternative at cheaper prices. I had it in mind,all this while that whenever,i see a right product,i will stll do mlm.
I got involved cos XFT has a large market based. At the moment,i do buying and selling,most of my customers are my colleagues in the office. The reason am not barking,i already got my customers, i started my annual leave today,few of my colleagues,called that they needed product. I may not service them until i resumed, have decided to reach out to people in my neighborhood. I got my products today,have sold products worth of 6k.
Whether someone believes it doesnt work,ee no concern me,am working based on my conviction.

I will do business with you ,though. I will follow you, please follow back,so when i need the products,i will send you pm,rather, when you are in lag,let me know,i may buy 1 or 2 products for a start.

Then I guess you are one of those with diff personality among them. I pray you make the best of your investment. I wish you well.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2014
TUNFOL:

Zenith boy, I dey STODIEZ dey wait u o. My NIGER DELTA associates are waiting. Stewpid Yoruba man. Onye ofe mmanu
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Ur eyes never clear. Very dull thing. No wonder you failed in business. Keep selling ur smelly pusss.y to ur chuchu. Show mw ur friend, I will tell u who you are. I don't do tribal thing like U. Half-baked behaving like champ. Misbehave again and c if I won't get u banned. Were.
eledacedar:

Zenith boy, I dey STODIEZ dey wait u o. My NIGER DELTA associates are waiting. Stewpid Yoruba man. Onye ofe mmanu
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
TUNFOL:
Ur eyes never clear. Very dull thing. No wonder you failed in business. Keep selling ur smelly pusss.y to ur chuchu. Show mw ur friend, I will tell u who you are. I don't do tribal thing like U. Half-baked behaving like champ. Misbehave again and c if I won't get u banned. Were.

Ade, SYNTEK BULLDOG, Awon baba NLA baba e ni were o. Ki lo mo?

You who is promoting MLM will first be banned before me.

Salary e to OSU October lo fi n sere yen. Mo ti da oju e dudu yen mo. Iwo je ki n mu e, se o gbo. Mo ma je oju e dudu yen mole yamma yamma ni.

Which tribe do you even think I'm from? Awon aje ile iya baba e ti ko opolo e je tan. tongue
shocked shocked shocked won ti fi ORINRIN pa gbogbo kadara e da
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Asha! Omo alata
eledacedar:

Ade, SYNTEK BULLDOG, Awon baba NLA baba e ni were o. Ki lo mo?

You who is promoting MLM will first be banned before me.

Salary e to OSU October lo fi n sere yen. Mo ti da oju e dudu yen mo. Iwo je ki n mu e, se o gbo. Mo ma je oju e dudu yen mole yamma yamma ni.

Which tribe do you even think I'm from? Awon aje ile iya baba e ti ko opolo e je tan. tongue
shocked shocked shocked won ti fi ORINRIN pa gbogbo kadara e da
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
TUNFOL:
Asha! Omo alata

Ade. Stamp my teller joor. Abi u no wan collect salary this month ni?
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
"lOLZ
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
DrDauda:

"lOLZ
DrDauda, you are welcome sir.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by kagari: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is comedy
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2014
kagari:
This is comedy

cool. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2014
DrDauda:

"lOLZ

As a kid, my uncles n aunties came home with this magazine with a character called DAUDA/NACKSON. Is that where ur name came from? Just curious cos I know NACKSON/DAUDA( the character) did wonders.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Farouksenior: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Shooo. Y all dis nah??
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2014
kagari:
This is comedy

O boy, i don laugh tire aswear. Hahahahahahahahhahah
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
So ashawo boys are now reporting on this thread. Eledacedar market go boom be that o grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2014
eledacedar:

As a kid, my uncles n aunties came home with this magazine with a character called DAUDA/NACKSON. Is that where ur name came from? Just curious cos I know NACKSON/DAUDA( the character) did wonders.

Yes dats one of my sex mentors
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by kagari: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2014
RedBenson:

O boy, i don laugh tire aswear. Hahahahahahahahhahah
Oga tunfol don enta one chance for this lady hand. But its all fun though
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2014
You guys are wasting your money and being fleeced, this product and other products like these DOES NOT WORK.

What will save you operating cost is adopting good driving habits and keeping your vehicle in good operating order. And best of all it's free.

We call it snake oil over here and it's fraud being effected on unsuspecting motorists.

Save your money.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
But it works for me sir and tons of my customers if not, how come I continue to enjoy their patronage? By the way, have U used XFT before (I am not talkg of other ones sir) if yes, did you apply correctly? There is 100% money back guarantee on XFT. If you conclude ur 6 tank challenge and XFT does not work for you. Please return d container back to d distributor, you will get your money back, 100%. So nothing to loose sir.quote author=CityNG post=27073422]You guys are wasting your money and being fleeced, this product and other products like these DOES NOT WORK.

What will save you operating cost is adopting good driving habits and keeping your vehicle in good operating order. And best of all it's free.

We call it snake oil over here and it's fraud being effected on unsuspecting motorists.

Save your money.[/quote]
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
TUNFOL:
But it works for me sir and tons of my customers if not, how come I continue to enjoy their patronage? By the way, have U used XFT before (I am not talkg of other ones sir) if yes, did you apply correctly? There is 100% money back guarantee on XFT. If you conclude ur 6 tank challenge and XFT does not work for you. Please return d container back to d distributor, you will get your money back, 100%. So nothing to loose sir.quote author=CityNG post=27073422]You guys are wasting your money and being fleeced, this product and other products like these DOES NOT WORK.

Save your money.

IT DOES NOT WORK. You're just repeating the placebo effects or you're an MLM marketer.

There's nothing that you can add to fuel that will give you better economy.

You're 20 years behind me in technology. We went through this 20 years ago in the US and it was proven that it's a fallacy.

It didn't work for you and you're just repeating what you've been told by your MLM handlers.

Submit a verification test done by an independent laboratory.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
This product and others like it DOES NOT WORK.

Folks stop wasting your money. Get out there on Google and educate yourself.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:
This product and others like it DOES NOT WORK.

Folks stop wasting your money. Get out there on Google and educate yourself.
Guy,you are entitle to your opinion,you definitely a doubting thomas.
I used XFT,I know it works,likewise,my customers,so i careless of your opinion,please SAVE it.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2014
samisparkle24:

Guy,you are entitle to your opinion,you definitely a doubting thomas.
I used XFT,I know it works,likewise,my customers,so i careless of your opinion,please SAVE it.

The product does not work. It's snake oil and you're only promoting it because you make money fleecing the uneducated Nigerian motorists.

Submit your lab proof that it works,

People don't waste your money.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
CityNG:

The product does not work. It's snake oil and you're only promoting it because you make money fleecing the uneducated Nigerian motorists.

Where is your lab proof,that it doesnt work?
Uneducated motorist,you said,You are so ignorant

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2014
samisparkle24:

Where is your lab proof,that it doesnt work?
Uneducated motorist,you said,You are so ignorant

The proof that your snake oil doesn't work and is a waste of money and the lab proofs are n the internet.

I've forgoten more about internal combustion engines than you'll learn in three of your life times.

You are selling snake oil that doesn't work. You know it and as a typical nigerian you're morally flexible to rip off your fellow citizens.

In sane societies, the onus of proof is on the seller.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
There proofs it works. I don't know what you mean by .uneducated. Motorists. Big organizations like MTN, Chisco motors, Halogen Security etc. I just signed up PTDF last week, after experimenting on their Mikano diesel gen. You mean they are not educated? You must be the only educated fellow on the surface of earth then.I know snake oil when I c one sir. XFT is no snake oil. If u fink otherwise though, its ur opinion. As for me and my tons of customers, who I know are hiighly enlightened, educated and exposed. It works magic.
CityNG:

The proof that your snake oil doesn't work and is a waste of money and the lab proofs are n the internet.

I've forgoten more about internal combustion engines than you'll learn in three of your life times.

You are selling snake oil that doesn't work. You know it and as a typical nigerian you're morally flexible to rip off your fellow citizens.

In sane societies, the onus of proof is on the seller.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
TUNFOL:
There proofs it works. I don't know what you mean by .uneducated. Motorists. Big organizations like MTN, Chisco motors, Halogen Security etc. I just signed up PTDF last week, after experimenting on their Mikano diesel gen. You mean they are not educated? You must be the only educated fellow on the surface of earth then.I know snake oil when I c one sir. XFT is no snake oil. If u fink otherwise though, its ur opinion. As for me and my tons of customers, who I know are hiighly enlightened, educated and exposed. It works magic.

Those are unproven sales lies.

Your product doesn't work and you have no lab verification that it does.

You're fleecing the untrianed motorists with your snake oil.

THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by TUNFOL: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Kk sir. Continue singing your unpopular song. We are not convincing you. The smart are already saving money using the product. We do not beg people to buy XFT sir.
CityNG:

Those are unproven sales lies.

Your product doesn't work and you have no lab verification that it does.

You're fleecing the untrianed motorists with your snake oil.

THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
TUNFOL:
Kk sir. Continue singing your unpopular song. We are not convincing you. The smart are already saving money using the product. We do not beg people to buy XFT sir.

You are simply taking advantage of the uneducated public.

Your product is snake oil and has no scientific basis for working.

Show your laboratory proofs.
Re: Are You Interested In Saving Money On Fuel Consumption And Maintenance Cost? by eledacedar(f): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
CityNG:

Welcome to this thread CityNG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fix Your Audi Cvt Gearbox Now Available. / 2016 Honda Accord Available For Sale In Ibadan 6M / Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.