Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice (2064 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
...am right back.
@ rosisi. Did any of your family members show up for the court marriage to act as witnesses. For me sha, getting married in secret is kind of childish. In the absence of parents, did your siblings show up? Or is it an 'Abuja arranged marriage'. Dowry nko? Your husband cant introduce you in his place as his wife which is very important. Both of you are not from the same village, town, state, geographical zone. Pls arrange for him to pay your dowry very soon. But it all depends on u sha. Cos Abuja marriage is risky.
Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by kreamidiva(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: A word used in deceiving the lady and thinking all is well and giving her high hopes. grin

At this moment,I just pity the lady because the chances of her finally settlling with the dude is very slim. I am more bothered about her age cos she's not getting any younger.

grin grin grin grin

My sister, we know the end of the story already.
Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by Cherez: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is simply wickedness.
Why do we treat our fellow humans this way? I may not be able to infer if he truly loves you, but sincerely, I don't think so. Like someone said, if he truly loves you, not even his parents can stop him, not this way at least.
May GOD help me never to treat someone like this. My dear, no matter what is said here including my thoughts, try and discern exactly what's happening.
Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by Amhappy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
@OP pls dont pay for any new apartment. You guys should go with what he can afford for now. Even the planned wedding should be as economical as possible. Sis be wise. I just hope this bobo is not playing you.
Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by Vikky014(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chisos!some guys are wicked o.dis boy dnt love u.he is jst a parasite!i know u missed a lot of suitors bc of him.pray o
Re: Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice by orbis(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think you should lie to him that you are pregnant and see his reaction. If he wants to marry you, he will want to keep the baby but if he is taking you for a ride...He will tell you he ain't ready. The age thingy is a really tricky situation ....
My two kobo advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Molade Okoya And Razak Okoya / Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? / The Strength Of A Woman u Cannot Find Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.