Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pdp’s Endorsement: I Won’t Disappoint You – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s Endorsement: I Won’t Disappoint You – Jonathan (393 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s Endorsement: I Won’t Disappoint You – Jonathan by hostlink500: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
AHEAD of his formal re-election declaration, President Goodluck Jonathan has been adopted as the sole presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by the National Working Committee (NEC) and Board of Trustees (BoT) of the party. The party’s governors’ forum had on Wednesday endorsed the President for a second term.

In essence, President Jonathan will stand as sole aspirant at the PDP’s December 6 presidential primaries unless another aspirant emerges. The Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido, who earlier vowed to challenge Jonathan for the PDP ticket has shelved his ambition and toed the path of other PDP governors.

NEC’s endorsement

Rising from its 66th meeting, yesterday, at the Wadata Plaza National Secretariat of the party, the party’s highest body, NEC, explained that the move http://www.secret2020.com/pdps-endorsement-i-wont-disappoint-you-jonathan/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Send Unlimited Free Sms & Call All Your Family &friends For Free!!! / Special Prayer To GEJ Supporters / What Was Your Best Independence Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.