Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid (2068 Views)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by NnamdiN: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: what will be your ®eaction if one Suleiman Ibrahim donates his salary to gmb?
The point is, the person in question is from a region considered to be Jonathan's stronghold, just like NW/NE is gmb stronghold. Hence, I am not surprised.
I don't think that was tribalistic!
oga I wouldn't react anyhow. What's my biz with gmb?

Check the comment you quoted, the mofo said he's trying to join the stealing class, you asked him to check his name and by implication-his tribe. E consign u sha.

Good night
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
NnamdiN: oga I wouldn't react anyhow. What's my biz with gmb?

Check the comment you quoted, the mofo said he's trying to join the stealing class, you asked him to check his name and by implication-his tribe. E consign u sha.

Good night
NnamdiN: I will not forget any of you when the returns of my investment start coming in. GEJ till 2019 grin
ibsmooth: Igbo sense since 340AD
cktheluckyman: Sharp guy!!!
Re: Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid by gregg2: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
The janjaweeeds will feel pained

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? / “ounce For Ounce, BokoHaram Is Equal To The Nigerian Military,” USA / Breaking: TAN Declares For Ambode???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.