Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is Promo Nigeria A Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Promo Nigeria A Scam? (438 Views)

Attention Lalalsticlala: "Biafra Protest In White House" A Scam / Is Nigeria A Nation Of Idiots? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Promo Nigeria A Scam? by RMD44: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Promo Nigeria duped me of N7500 last year. I paid it at GTB LASU Branch, to their company account name ''Pect Global Ltd''.

I responded to one of their promo ads i saw on Nairaland in which they claimed they would promote my ebook online on many sites and then pay me commission on any sales made.

They said the set up fee is N7,500 which i paid on October 29th, 2013.

They refused to fulfill their own part to set up the ebook as promised. I was in touch with them and always calling one Mr Cliff, one of their staff or so he claimed.

After a long time, about three months when they failed to fulfill their promise, i was tired of the whole thing and all the money i kept spending calling him, and he hardly even picks his calls. So i asked him to refund the money and he asked for my account no which i sent but they never refunded my money.

Later his number has been switched off till toady as i write this.

Why are some Nigerians dubious? You collect money and refuse to perform.

But my books have been published on amazon, smashwords, okadabooks, itunes, kobo, etc, all for free of charge and they will pay you as at when due.

Here in Nigeria we see scammers and fraudsters who take advantage of people and dupe them of their hard earned cash.

Pls what is your experience with them? Let us know.

Pls Promo Nigeria, refund my money because i will never leave that money for you. I will make sure Nigeria knows that you people are scammers except you refund my money.

Pls Seun, with due respect, kindly contact them because the ad was fixed on Nairaland but they failed to fulfill their promise, so i need a refund.

Thanks.
Re: Is Promo Nigeria A Scam? by RMD44: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls share your own experiences with them or any other similar scammers who make claims of heaven and earth but will never fulfill after you have paid them.

(1) (Reply)

Should Senator Pius Ayim The SFG Be Seen @ TAN'S Rally, What's His Role? / The Dangers Of GM Crops And The Tyranny Of Monsanto In Africa / Photos:tobacco Bill Throws Senate Into Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.