Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,206 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. (2124 Views)

When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List / Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
ismailaja: tinaflex hw ar u
ismala hi
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
liability cn u just plz answer me
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
am gud liability, giv me ur pin so we could chat better itz not comfort chating here
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
mirex hw far
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
luv in d air
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
ismailaja: mirex hw far
am fine u?
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
am fine mirex
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Liability: sis, longest time.

I hope u r gud.

Take kia

Am good....Me, ayaf vex oo...

You no kuku ask of me again...

Anyway sha, how market??....Shey yungie don agree to your proposal??..
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2014
tune :n to splash comedy time
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
liabilty u ar nt replyng me
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by chibwike(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
was it bcoz they paired both of you in the other thread
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

Am good....Me, ayaf vex oo...

You no kuku ask of me again...

Anyway sha, how market??....Shey yungie don agree to your proposal??..
my dear dont be angry ooo.

He has not answered me yet.

He is still busy trolling about. He lies a lot with my truthful nature, i still like him.

I will change him
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
She called me this morning; Hi sweetheart? Hi Angel, where are you? I asked. At home, watching movies. She said. Let me come and chill with you. I suggested. Brilliant idea! She exclaimed, and said, by the way sweetheart, please, bring me TFC fried rice on take away and ice cream. I exclaimed; Junk food, Ice cream? Angel that food is notgood for your health. You know i don't want you to get sick. Okay, she said, just get me acake only. Youuuu remember i told you to avoid stuff with much sugar, it will spoil your teeth. I said. She exclaimed; Gosh! Now what will i eat, okay, pass by the butcher and get me meat, we shall just cookthat. I exclaimed; What Angel, haven't you been checking news, never trust any meat, you may end up feeding on monkey meat, which will result to Ebola, the latest disease around. Ewoo!! She screamed. Okay,she said, just bring me 40 Naira garri and groundnut. Wow! I exclaimed, that's my Angel, I'm coming with it right now!
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
chibwike: was it bcoz they paired both of you in the other thread
who paired us? Where?
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
ismailaja: liabilty u ar nt replyng me
i saw wat u wrote but i cant do that. I dont double date. Am sorry
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
thunder seprate both of u
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
liability i just want to b ur fwend i promise i wunt date
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Liability(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014
ismailaja: liability i just want to b ur fwend i promise i wunt date
look at mirexx. Try her. She may accept you
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
liabilty i want u, only u
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
liability
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by chibwike(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Liability: who paired us? Where?
Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships
That Are Waxing Stronger
Everyday by Liability(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19 Dayjhihannon01: ... Wia on NL av I been when even Liability's
getting a Versus... Eeeeeeeh o are you a girl? Do you as a man want
to share yongwizzzy with me, a lady?
Go and get ur own lover. Do you forget that easily?
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
chibwike: Re: Top Ten Nairaland Relationships
That Are Waxing Stronger
Everyday by Liability(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19 Dayjhihannon01: ... Wia on NL av I been when even Liability's
getting a Versus... Eeeeeeeh o are you a girl? Do you as a man want
to share yongwizzzy with me, a lady?
Go and get ur own lover. Do you forget that easily?
whtz dis crap? undecided
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by chibwike(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: whtz dis crap? undecided
wasn't referring to you, was trying to pass a msg to liability.
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
chibwike: wasn't referring to you, was trying to pass a msg to liability.
I see
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Liability: look at mirexx. Try her. She may accept you
liability abi asset wats up wit mirexx na?
Re: Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart. by darnley16(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
chimerase2:
transgender undecided
hahaha, good one bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Gee / we are cool now! / Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.