Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Best Audio Media Player For Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Audio Media Player For Android (8597 Views)

Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer / Good Music Player For Android / I Need Flash Player For Galaxy S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Try Player Pro. It is the best it beat Poweramp

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by louisv(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
blackgig: Audio - poweramp.
Video - MX player.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Slowpois0n: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
PowerAmp is the best when you talk of sound effects, equalizer and any other feature apart from lyrics and a friendly UI, Thats where TTPod wins, no music player does lyrics better than it, view your lyrics anywhere, floating on any app. beautiful UI and skins, downloads the picture of the current playing artist and sets it as background image for the player.

JetAudio is similar to PowerAmp in features but with more UI customizations. Google play music is also good, simple colour and simple UI.

I use stock LG player which isnt really different from the Google play music and Apollo. Sony Walkman is good for the transition and lyrics engine.

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by makazona(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
blackgig: Audio - poweramp.
Video - MX player.

poweramp?? isnt that a trial version?
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by xtervaganza(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Poweramp is very much overrated in my opinion

1st it just put everything with sound in your music system. I had the paid version but deleted it

Now I use playerpro
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nsonaso:

What sound problem are you talking about? Am using v7.5 beta 1 but the current stable version is v7.4.1
I go try download this one
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Adetayo100: Try Player Pro. It is the best it beat Poweramp
lemme search for this one on Google play
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
this is the ttpod I am using currently. the sound is some How bad when you tune up the boosters
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
liljboy: lemme search for this one on Google play
Just use Google search, it not free on play store
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Adetayo100: Just use Google search, it not free on play store
no wonder.... I got the trial version
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Damlesky: The best is Poweramp.
The number 1 is Poweramp.
The god of audio player on android is Poweramp.
The chairman of audioplayer Poweramp.
The reason y ppl go for ttpod is because of lyrics and Poweramp can show lyrics too.
Lwkmd you go fear hyping na
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks y'all..... I think this player pro is the real deal, just yesterday I saw a gal using it on the cab I entered, I loved it at first site but couldn't ask her..... una know as all this naija babes Dey misbehave Na. If Na guy e for too simple..... but now I got it...... am so happy

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Adetayo100: Just use Google search, it not free on play store
.downloaded
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
For audio: Jet audio plus player it's awesome try it, it has more than just equalizers, But if what you're looking is a pretty music player then stay away, it's all about performance with this one.

For Videos: MX Player is the best video player you can get on android no argument about that, you can customize it to your satisfaction. listen to me WHEN you've downloaded it just make it your default video player.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Damlesky(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
liljboy: Lwkmd you go fear hyping na
Guy I'm not hyping I've used ttpod, playerpro, n7 player, play music, Apollo etc. In terms of sound quality and control, beats no app beats Poweramp.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Damlesky: Guy I'm not hyping I've used ttpod, playerpro, n7 player, play music, Apollo etc. In terms of sound quality and control, beats no app beats Poweramp.

Try Jet audio plus, I'm not saying it's better but I would like to hear your opinion on both of them.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
liljboy: this is the ttpod I am using currently. the sound is some How bad when you tune up the boosters

It's because your ear piece or headset can't withstand the reverb of the boosters.... Try plugging to a home theater or woofer or Original Sony Studio overhead Headphone...

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by nwaobitex: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
idk
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Damlesky: Guy I'm not hyping I've used ttpod, playerpro, n7 player, play music, Apollo etc. In terms of sound quality and control, beats no app beats Poweramp.
am using player pro right now.... it's awesome
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by dasphinx1(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2014
emilusakpos: Nothing beats Jet audio plus not even poweramp.

Jet Audio Plus, fully unlocked and WICKED!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
dasphinx1:

Jet Audio Plus, fully unlocked and WICKED!!!!!!
link plz
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
I want to make a point before I exit this thread.

Ultimately, the individual choice will still prevail and no single app can satisfy everybody's need. But I personally give the crown to Poweramp and I will explain my reasons and try to clear some misunderstandings.

I am an audiophile and also a perfectionist. That is, I love music a lot and I pay attention to details. I have used ttpod, but I realised that it cannot bring out the bass and stereo effect I got accustomed to on my poweramp. Somebody was talking about lyrics. Well, I don't listen to songs to read lyrics. I listen to enjoy the clarity and superb sound output of songs. Besides, I have an app called lyrics grabber that displays lyrics to the song playing on my poweramp, that is, if want to.
Then I used, playerpro and jet audio, neutron, n7player. I must admit that they are solid apps any music lover will appreciate. They allow you to control your bass, treble, and several effects. I repeat THEY ARE ALL SOLIDLY GOOD FOR MUSIC LOVERS. But in my personal opinion, where poweramp stands out is the clarity and ease of control. Jet audio has great sound reproduction too but the controls are too complicated and the bass output is not as deep as I get on poweramp. Whenever I forced increase in bass, my headphones start producing a funny sound. Playerpro too is good. But like I said, different stroke for different folks. The sound output is less than perfect. The surround effects (stereo x) on poweramp beats playerpro.

Poweramp also allows you to sort music by folders. I know most music players has this feature. But I can more easily acces them than I am able to on other players.

Somebody complained that poweramp displays all audio file you don't want displayed on your phone. What you need to do is specify from which folders it should select audio files to display. By not specifying, it assumes all audio files on your phones are meant to be played.

One thing I also love on poweramp which I can't find anywhere else is ability to change from song to song by swiping left to right and changing categories by swiping up and down. Some players have the former but none has the latter.

There are many more benefits which I won't be able to list here for now.

In conclusion, all I've said are my personal reasons why I liked poweramp, and I didn't even mind paying for it, (though I can get full version without paying) Cos I know fully well the value I'm getting. Others may not see it the way I see it. And that's the beauty of Android - CHOICES. We have a plethora of choices to choose whichever app suits one best. We can't all love Toyota or Honda or Mazda the same way. But if I use and enjoy a particular car, I should be able to explain why I prefer it above others and that's simply what I just did.

Thanks and have a nice day y'all

2 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by ddjay: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Mine is walkman music player on my sony xperia,I call it d BOSS
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Damlesky(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
wallflower:

Try Jet audio plus, I'm not saying it's better but I would like to hear your opinion on both of them.
ok......... I will try that later. I've never heard of it before.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by dasphinx1(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2014
liljboy: link plz

Downloaded a cracked version.....got it from a lil online research.....just google jet audio full version

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by viroblaze: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Lol.. If you're an audiophile, With Viper4android installed on your phone, you need not worry about what music player you have installed.. But I'll give it to Poweramp for features.. Just my own drop..

2 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Lordaweezy: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
viroblaze: Lol.. If you're an audiophile, With Viper4android installed on your phone, you need not worry about what music player you have installed.. But I'll give it to Poweramp for features.. Just my own drop..
. Totally agree with you or beats audio from play store..... media player doesn't matters
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
lanre316: I want to make a point before I exit this thread.

Ultimately, the individual choice will still prevail and no single app can satisfy everybody's need. But I personally give the crown to Poweramp and I will explain my reasons and try to clear some misunderstandings.

I am an audiophile and also a perfectionist. That is, I love music a lot and I pay attention to details. I have used ttpod, but I realised that it cannot bring out the bass and stereo effect I got accustomed to on my poweramp. Somebody was talking about lyrics. Well, I don't listen to songs to read lyrics. I listen to enjoy the clarity and superb sound output of songs. Besides, I have an app called lyrics grabber that displays lyrics to the song playing on my poweramp, that is, if want to.
Then I used, playerpro and jet audio, neutron, n7player. I must admit that they are solid apps any music lover will appreciate. They allow you to control your bass, treble, and several effects. I repeat THEY ARE ALL SOLIDLY GOOD FOR MUSIC LOVERS. But in my personal opinion, where poweramp stands out is the clarity and ease of control. Jet audio has great sound reproduction too but the controls are too complicated and the bass output is not as deep as I get on poweramp. Whenever I forced increase in bass, my headphones start producing a funny sound. Playerpro too is good. But like I said, different stroke for different folks. The sound output is less than perfect. The surround effects (stereo x) on poweramp beats playerpro.

Poweramp also allows you to sort music by folders. I know most music players has this feature. But I can more easily acces them than I am able to on other players.

Somebody complained that poweramp displays all audio file you don't want displayed on your phone. What you need to do is specify from which folders it should select audio files to display. By not specifying, it assumes all audio files on your phones are meant to be played.

One thing I also love on poweramp which I can't find anywhere else is ability to change from song to song by swiping left to right and changing categories by swiping up and down. Some players have the former but none has the latter.

There are many more benefits which I won't be able to list here for now.

In conclusion, all I've said are my personal reasons why I liked poweramp, and I didn't even mind paying for it, (though I can get full version without paying) Cos I know fully well the value I'm getting. Others may not see it the way I see it. And that's the beauty of Android - CHOICES. We have a plethora of choices to choose whichever app suits one best. We can't all love Toyota or Honda or Mazda the same way. But if I use and enjoy a particular car, I should be able to explain why I prefer it above others and that's simply what I just did.

Thanks and have a nice day y'all
you can also easily swap songs on playerpro and it alsohas a very good attractive interface unlike poweramp... I got both right now....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care (180) / Mtn Bis Works On Android. / Glo Is Still Offering Promo Despite Promo Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.