Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse (3619 Views)

Buhari: The North Has An Agenda And Tinubu Is Not Part Of It / Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party / PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by skyfall: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2014
This is one of this dumbest topics EVER!

It's a shame that people still think like this bigoted OP.

This is the type of thinking that makes terrorists do what they do.

10 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Later you go talk say na autocorrect for windows phone oo Jmain. grin The word is "defies" and not defile.

Good morning.

Are you done with your stupidity ? Oya contribute to the thread fool.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Mogidi:

Instead of using insults to advance your argument at least you resorted to banalities, flawless logic.

Dude is a big joke, what do you expect from him . . . .

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by omenka(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Are you done with your stupidity ? Oya contribute to the thread fool.
Come on bro, don't be such a sourpuss, I was just lending you a hand.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Dude is a big joke, what do you expect from him . . . .
Where did the "e" in your moniker run to? Abi dem ban you?

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Come on bro, don't be such a sourpuss, I was just lending you a hand.. smiley

More like lending a hand of foolishness. No, thank you . . . .
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by omenka(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

More like lending a hand of foolishness. No, thank you . . . .
Come on, get over it, I knew it was an issue of autocorrect since you use a windows phone. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm only helping a brother in dire need. smiley

Still hungover from last night's tunk. Gotta go make me some tea.

Bye dear. Don't cry.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by omenka(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2014
berem: Where did the "e" in your moniker run to? Abi dem ban you?
Dem ban am for violating Rule 21. Dude gbagauns too much!! grin But him been say d gbagauns na because of the windows fone wen him dey use. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Come on, get over it, I knew it was an issue of autocorrect since you use a windows phone. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm only helping a brother in dire need. smiley

Still hungover from last night's tunk. Gotta go make me some tea.

Bye dear. Don't cry.. smiley

Can we have a snapshot of your Hennessy bottle as usual to show how you are balling ?.

I did prefer my mention has to do with one seeking to counter my post on the measure of it validity, than a kid simply looking at typo errors to feel good.

It makes you look silly whenever you engage in that.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by omenka(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Can we have a snapshot of your Hennessy bottle as usual to show how you are balling ?.

I did prefer my mention has to do with one seeking to counter my post on the measure of it validity, than a kid simply looking at typo errors to feel good.

It makes you look silly whenever you engage in that.
k.cheesy

He sounds pained.grin

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by shegxi(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria has gotten into a precarious situation were d religious sentiment is d in thing now. It's a shame because its d masses dat will suffer d consequence.
I am amused when people say christians shld "defend one anoda" even when its quite clear dat d person ur defending is a rogue and not law abiding. The GOD i serve does not need man to show prove himself. If tb joshua is found culpable, he shld face d full wrath of d law.

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: k.cheesy

He sounds pained.grin

Lolz @ the Overgrown silly kid, am really Pained indeed . . . . . . .

Until, the day you collide with me on issue based debate, only then will I take you serious as a worthy mate . grin
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Since I joined nairaland, OP ur post is d most useless, I tot the pastor claims to be a man of God. If indeed he is, let him build up d church in minutes. Yeyenotu. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Rockmyworld(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:
op thank u 4 this piece. hav been sayin this 4 a while now. they say my pple perish 4 lack of knwldge, what is happenin in this country is all boils down to islamic agenda against the christians take it or leave it. and APC is the party to carry out the full plot, am not about tribalism nor anythin, but when u are about to give ur future to a particular religion u dont believ in its hard to say. APC as it is dont have any christian holdin any post from beginin to the end even our youth leader, they are all muslim. am not against muslim but when somethin like this happen dont be too spiritual to ignore simple facts. lagos has turn to an islamic state qoute me neva will they allow a christian to be governr or deputy
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by kolaaderin: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2014
Op, u have been given half treatment at yaba left. Go back and ask for a refund or better complete ur dose before writing a sensible topic on NL
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Rockmyworld(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
i will say it and i'll cont to say it, i believe in equality. recently i got to knw that accordin to our costitution nigeria is meant to be an islamic country, there is freedom of religion in the costitutn and also there is sharia law in the costitutn. what amaze me most is that in the costitutn is also there we must be muslim. these are contradictin facts in the costitutn. that is why if any boko haram member is arrestd under 24hrs they are release because they are back with the costitutn. every northern leaders one way or the other support boko haram. i love islam and i love their worshipprs but tryin to make everyone to be muslim by force is what i dont like.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by nuclearboy(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Rockmyworld: op thank u 4 this piece. hav been sayin this 4 a while now. they say my pple perish 4 lack of knwldge, what is happenin in this country is all boils down to islamic agenda against the christians take it or leave it. and APC is the party to carry out the full plot, am not about tribalism nor anythin, but when u are about to give ur future to a particular religion u dont believ in its hard to say. APC as it is dont have any christian holdin any post from beginin to the end even our youth leader, they are all muslim. am not against muslim but when somethin like this happen dont be too spiritual to ignore simple facts. lagos has turn to an islamic state qoute me neva will they allow a Christian to be governor or deputy

This is ingrained idiocy. These churches recorded phenomenal growth in terms of congregants. What they ought have done was simple - use guest houses whist they tore down the old buildings designed for 2 storeys, THEN build as many as they wanted on a strong foundation

Christ said you don't build a house without a good foundation and this is what is playing out here - pictures showing 2 floors being added onto the older structure are all over the Internet and the speed with which that structure came down shows it was a weight problem. Nobody starts off a project without counting the cost and thats what this man did

God will judge you people turning this into a us versus them thing - the man should go to jail simply for building an illegal addition

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014
This is the most foolish thread for the month of September. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by chimerase2: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014
I dnt play politics with tins dat has to do with church and men of God undecided
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

Lolz @ the Overgrown silly kid, am really Pained indeed . . . . . . .

Until, the day you collide with me on issue based debate, only then will I take you serious as a worthy mate . grin

Surely you're not jmaine are you? the one I know is quite smarter.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:

Surely you're not jmaine are you? the one I know is quite smarter.

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by gists: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
As an educated person, I am not convince that a plane can bring down a building without any kind of contact with the building. It will be understandable if the plane had crashed into the building, in which case we will see debris at the scene. How come all the houses/structures are still standing in Ikeja where the two busiest airports in the country are located with tens if not hundreds of planes take off and land daily? How come this is the only building in Ikotun that collapsed as a result of the plane?
And to link this to APC is just ridiculous to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by pheliciti: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Later you go talk say na autocorrect for windows phone oo Jmain. grin The word is "defies" and not defile.

Good morning.
On a lighter note, it's still correct to say TB Joshua's explanation defiles logic. In fact it's like the highest form of defilement. One wonders why otherwise intelligent men would accept, rationalise and repeat this explanation like a mantra.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
berem: I wonder what concerns APC in the topic o! Some people will just wake up from the wrong side of the bed and start writing nonsense.
Foolish Op,Foolish topic!!
lekahm: Since I joined nairaland, OP ur post is d most useless, I tot the pastor claims to be a man of God. If indeed he is, let him build up d church in minutes. Yeyenotu. tongue grin
kolaaderin: Op, u have been given half treatment at yaba left. Go back and ask for a refund or better complete ur dose before writing a sensible topic on NL
barcanista: This is the most foolish thread for the month of September. cheesy cheesy

APC e-rats all getting an unintended hard-on at the same time.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
pheliciti:
On a lighter note, it's still correct to say TB Joshua's explanation defiles logic. In fact it's like the highest form of defilement. One wonders why otherwise intelligent men would accept, rationalise and repeat this explanation like a mantra.
Intelligent men leave their minds open.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:

APC e-rats all getting an unintended hard-on at the same time.
Joshua should be charged for manslaughter https://www.nairaland.com/1911761/tb-joshua-others-should-charged#26456691

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Alphaoscar: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Rockmyworld: op thank u 4 this piece. hav been sayin this 4 a while now. they say my pple perish 4 lack of knwldge, what is happenin in this country is all boils down to islamic agenda against the christians take it or leave it. and APC is the party to carry out the full plot, am not about tribalism nor anythin, but when u are about to give ur future to a particular religion u dont believ in its hard to say. APC as it is dont have any christian holdin any post from beginin to the end even our youth leader, they are all muslim. am not against muslim but when somethin like this happen dont be too spiritual to ignore simple facts. lagos has turn to an islamic state qoute me neva will they allow a christian to be governr or deputy

you are even more deranged than the Op!!! you are living on your extra time because your senses are dead if you don't know that APC chairman is a Christian and we some Christian governors and deputy governors in APC. just don't try to impregnate any woman in Nigeria because the product of than will be an slowpoke.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by aderonila18: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Rockmyworld: op thank u 4 this piece. hav been sayin this 4 a while now. they say my pple perish 4 lack of knwldge, what is happenin in this country is all boils down to islamic agenda against the christians take it or leave it. and APC is the party to carry out the full plot, am not about tribalism nor anythin, but when u are about to give ur future to a particular religion u dont believ in its hard to say. APC as it is dont have any christian holdin any post from beginin to the end even our youth leader, they are all muslim. am not against muslim but when somethin like this happen dont be too spiritual to ignore simple facts. lagos has turn to an islamic state qoute me neva will they allow a christian to be governr or deputy

Abeg stop spreading lies, quote me that the next APC governorship candidate is a Chriatian Akin Ambode. What does synagogues issue even have to do with APC, do you know people are actually attacking Fashola for not being harder on that Pastor. Let's say the truth if he wasn't a Pastor and Fashola was not according him respect he would have been arrested by now. Do you know what it means for your building to collapse killing about 90people? Especially when there is an indication that you didn't obey the law while reconstructing that building? Fashola is been very benevolent
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Alphaoscar: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: It is really frustrating and painful my brother!! His foolishness is beyond measure. Yet this same guy would claim he's educated.

can you believe it that the harmless comment u quote is no where to be found anymore ?? I think Nairaland is now officially an arm of TAN.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2014
I wonder if the op and the author would be posting this tripe if their families were among the victims.

Just as expected the sheeple are going to try to spin this manslaughter into persecution.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Tb Joshua and his flying saucer.
I didn't know we had planes in Nigeria that could hover. Abi we have harrier jump jets and FA/18 hornets in naija?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Westfool, so u also succk joshuas coock. shocked shocked
U are so pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even if Buhari presents Nepa bill, I will vote for him- Victor Ikpeba / Exposed: Details Of Secret Meeting Between Buhari And Northern Leaders Revealed / One Of Buhari's Asset In Daura (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.