Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked (3593 Views)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

Soon and Soon enough, every region will sign "TO YOUR TENTS OH, ISRAEL!"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by darksuit(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
You can know a man by his words
Itz left to u to figure out whatz wrong wt d op

Sai Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by kay1one(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
darksuit:
You can know a man by his words
Itz left to u to figure out whatz wrong wt d op

Sai Buhari

No P Bro... No P.... You will see something today. You wont believe that miracles still do happen. This Northern Horde must be defeated!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by kendrick9(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
i agree with u, ride on.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by cocokiller1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

leave them nw
dy are looking dwn on SE nd SS states as small states with few people
dem no knw say rivers and bayelsa people sabi born anyhw too nd most of their children don big nd are eligible voters nd and dy voted en masse 4 jona
d results 4rm these places willl shock dem nd dy will shout rigging

5 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by themano: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Core Northerner will rule us. But thats for 2019.
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by 9jii(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

No P Bro... No P.... You will see something today. You wont believe that miracles still do happen. This Northern Horde must be defeated!
STOP SELLING YOUR BABIES IF YOU WANT MORE VOTES

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jii:

Who is this thing? Hope you know that you are talking to your people? grin grin grin
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Even if the margin is as high as that of rivers state,a state in the north will take care of it.

Stop giving yourself hope because even Jonathan is hopeless right now.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
interesting.....
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Even if the margin is as high as that of rivers state,a state in the north will take care of it.

Lols... I dont think you know what incumbency means. Berem, you will believe. As am typing, Anambra is majestically, flying to Abuja!

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Igwe9(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
9jii:

Hmm, but come on guys we all are brothers, however, it pains dearly when the person that stab you at your back is your brother.
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bro your head dey dia!

Next time no region will take the SE/SS regions for granted politically.

Just wait and see!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
themano:

Core Northerner will rule us. But thats for 2019.
and by then you should be prepared to learn the 5times daily yoga. you will learn to live without beer (o-mpa brewery will be converted into a mosque embarassed ). and your d1ck will be washed more often than before. tongue

as for gej, he should start packing his ghana-must-go, coz he is heading to otueke (python's-vagina) straight..

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by tit(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

it is only a bastard that point to his father house with left hand - Obafemi Awolowo

3 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by MoneyGreen(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
The OP is a prick
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Plshavmercyamen: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
What ever nonsense u guys are concocting as far as my State Imo is concerned wil come to nothing. Thank God most polling unit have video recording and pictures of d result. Let's see how PDP wil over rig this time around. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by emmysoftyou: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

it is only a bastard that point to his father house with left hand - Obafemi Awolowo
what does that mean,everyone has a right to believes his/her course..

Whoever becomes the president, be it south or north, I will be happy to accept him as a president..

Cos of change,and re existing change..

One love..
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Lols... I dont think you know what incumbency means. Berem, you will believe. As am typing, Anambra is majestically, flying to Abuja!
keep consoling yourself,it is allowed. You go cry tire

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by noskeybaba: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
donpeey22:
Bro your dey dia!

Next time no region will take the SE/SS regions for granted politically.

Just wait and see!

Bro your head dey there. Na only Enugu Vote I hear come shock!!! Imagine five hundred and something thousand to fourteen thousand something, wetin be this!!! Only that one don cover all SW states,(excluding Lagos)

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by ziccoit: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

If I may reply you, NE+ NW+NE+SW+FCT= 25 states. APC votes from SS+SE are just to augment the margin!
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by efilefun(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
he doesnt need 25% there he will get 25% from other states.. 37-11 is surely more than 24

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
noskeybaba:

Bro your head dey there. Na only Enugu Vote I hear come shock!!! Imagine five hundred and something thousand to fourteen thousand something, wetin be this!!! Only that one don cover all SW states,(excluding Lagos)
I tell you.
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Sweetguy25: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Over Nigeria Again.

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Smartest and Brightest Politicians in Africa comes from South South and South East Nigeria.....

Enugu votes only counter-attacked and covered the whole votes from South West!

Bring it on, we go teach una Politics.

We just need 25% from 15 states now which i'm absolutely sure.

South West must be disgraced...

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
alfred5:
Smartest and Brightest Politicians in Africa comes from South South and South East Nigeria.....

I laugh at them in 3D
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
alfred5:

I would be here to quote you

Buhari doesnt need 25% from any state in SE or even SS, If he gets it na bonus

19 Northern states, plus 6 SW states Plus FCT

Thats 26 states. Shove your Imo where the sun dont shine

We would teach you politics, whether na tribal or na rigging or na technology

2 Likes

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would be here to quote you

Buhari doesnt need 25% from any state in SE or even SS, If he gets it na bonus

19 Northern states, plus 6 SW states Plus FCT

Thats 26 states. Shove your Imo where the sun dont shine

We would teach you politics, whether na tribal or na rigging or na technology

He won't get that from all 19 Northern states. You"l be surprised!
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
alfred5:

He won't get that from all 19 Northern states. You"l be surprised!

Tell me which Northern state Buhri wont get 25% from. And tell me how much you are prepared to stake on it. Be quick before Jega releases the rest of the result
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Fab101(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Badt guy....Ndia nwetekwa gi iga atokwa here...The Difference btw u and them is dat u headed for the Hall of Fame while they're stuck in the hall Shame... Aju na apazi ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Apostle Johnson Suleiman Says Buhari Will Do To Christians / Timeline Of Events In Enugu Gov. Office Prior To The Herdsmen's Attack / Niger Delta Avengers:: Odi Massacre In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.