Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Enugu Tackles Multiple Taxation, Inaugurates Mercedes Benz Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Tackles Multiple Taxation, Inaugurates Mercedes Benz Center (2415 Views)

I Will Stop Multiple Taxation In Lagos Markets - Jimi Agbaje / States’ Multiple Taxation And IGR Boost / No More Multiple Taxation In Fashola's Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Enugu Tackles Multiple Taxation, Inaugurates Mercedes Benz Center by ba7man(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donmarrius: Igboland is beginning to witness massive investments.And the most happiest part of it,is that,80%-90% of those investors,are sons and daughters of Igbo origin,and the investments are 'real' investments.Not the type being witnessed in other part of Nigeria,especially that part of Nigeria where Biscuits and sweet companies littered all over there,are being counted as investments,and yet,90% of those investments are being owned by outsiders.one wonders what our brothers from that part of the country,are doing,with their acclaimed 'sophistication'.
Small mind mentality.

Be consoling yourself, do you think the best economies depend on only investments from indigenes??

If you can't convince everyone to invest in your cause, you'll remain small.
Re: Enugu Tackles Multiple Taxation, Inaugurates Mercedes Benz Center by adconline(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
passion007:
You see!
I had pointed out that the Govt has given deserved praise to the entrepreneur, yet you insist on pursuing this tired line. I'm familiar with your antics. Enugu state values her investors, and that's all that matters.
I'm holding u accountable whenever folks like u think that politicians drive the economy. Risk savvy investors do in spite of bad investment conditions.. I know more about this investment, so quit crediting the governor for his little or no effort.. entrepreneurs see opportunities, politicians see looting and taking credit for things they have no hand in. Keep being a sycophantic drummer!
Re: Enugu Tackles Multiple Taxation, Inaugurates Mercedes Benz Center by ketoprofen(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
passion007:
What is it about "Local Government System" don't you understand really?

I've pointed out it is distinct from "productivity".
Essentially, 'local government system' entails such things as the LG independence, as well as the State's noninterference in the LG framework.
Ketoprofen nwoke beanyi, If you insist on dragging me into this debate, let us at least define what the argument is.

Anything that is not productivity doesn't deserve mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja / Lagos Apc Primaries: Delegates, Before You Decide On Ambode Versus Shasore / Breaking News: Senator Jim Nwobodo's Son's Corpse Stolen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.