Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo (3865 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Why Do Top Politicians Spend So Much On Parties? / Lagosians spend over N1bn on parties monthly –Govt / I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by nigerianvenom(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Pataki: Pastor OLEDEPO. Another member of the Con-men Association of Nigeria (CAN).

You spend miilions of naira servicing your various private jets, while some of your dedicated church members are on my fb asking me for money.

Only in Nigeria do certified fraudsters like you, OLEJAFUCK, et al, thrive in Nigeria. Come to the UK. Oh! I forgot! Your fraudulent, child assault self has been banned from coming into the UK.

u sound like a muslim and i wont be suprised if u are one.ur hate on christianity is so pronounced.
why dont u channel ur energy into criticising ur jihad fighters?
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by nigerianvenom(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2014
i maynt agree totally with him,but i love his words which are fact
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Adindupeter: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: u are very lazy....I love u Mr David Oyedepo
. Don't dare quote me again dunce. Brian washed animal
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by iluvnaija: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2014
datguru: If not that he is a man of God, I would have said something bad but lemme just respect that fact

We are all men and women of God. In case you are not, I am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2014
I believe the bishop doesn't really know how much an average Nigerian earn!. Any Nigerian who can spend up to N1 million on burial or party is not average at all.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2014
datguru: If not that he is a man of God, I would have said something bad but lemme just respect that fact
Your opinion and a waste of time. While u are here making opinion he's busy moving forward having new results.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
DaWorshiper: Ok, an ''Average Nigerian'' also can spend Billions of Naira to acquire a private jet, but can not make education free and cheap for his people. How about that??
Your opinion and a waste of time, while u do dis he busy moving forward and break new ground for new results.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2014
so why does this crook raise the fees above the threshold that his poorer members (who also collectively contribute a large amount of tithes) can afford ?

And by the way , last time I checked the bible, Jesus gave no instructions to open schools, slap witches etc.

This guy is a con man.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by joseph1832(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
berem: David Oledepo- scamming his congregation since 1940.

Proud to be Cathoilc joor!
Your church too has also scammed, maimed and murder people since the 1000AD. How dare you point fingers?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Kaxmytex: Yes....an average nigerian and over average nigerian can afford even more dan a million naira for burial,birthday,naming,house warming, and watever ceremony they can think of......
Buh wot apun 2 an under average Nigerians who cant afford a dime for all diz ceremonies.......i guess they shld go and die...

God can give his only begotten son to d whole world buh 2 u dat'z a bullshit coz ur skul iz meant 4 an average nigerian and nt d whole nigeria at large.........nice one

i fink i understand d kynd of convenant u had wit God b4 u came up with diz so called convenant university......GRACIAS

Your opinion and waste of time. The man is moving forward.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u sound like a muslim and i wont be suprised if u are one.ur hate on christianity is so pronounced.
why dont u channel ur energy into criticising ur jihad fighters?

His hate is not on Christianity but on CONMEN like your mentor Oyedpo who are thieves and robbers, fleecing the flock and leaving them only crumbs to feed on.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: Your opinion and waste of time. The man is moving forward.

Yes, he is moving forward to destruction.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by joseph1832(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: Your opinion and a waste of time, while u do dis he busy moving forward and break new ground for new results.
Yes! He moves forward but at whose expense?
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Seems some people have big issues with reading clearly, reading in between the lines and understanding what they read. He said nothing of value comes cheap! Asides from that he said, the church engages in bursary awards for people who can't afford the fees, he also said many in the average category will rather spend millions on parties than on education. So what is it dat u guys don't choose to understand in what he said? is it because his school is under a church? What if its jst som1else that owns the school who isn't a pastor m sure u guys will look away and stop the criticisms. Jst cos its a pastor that owns a big school ya'll r shouting, but when its a school owned by politicians eating your money u all wunt make a sound.
Asides from that, the lecturers in private unis r dey teaching for free? The cost of constant power supply are they for free? The cost of maintaining their facilities r dey for free? Ya'll b talking like people who neva got educated. American uni of nigeria in yola has its school fees per head running into about 1.5million naira, No one is complaining, OKADA(igbinedion uni) in benin with huge school fees no one is complaining, leadcity no one is shouting, afebabalola no one is shouting. But when it comes to a man God owning a private school ya'll b screaming. Prolly cos most of ya'll don't believe in God. But ya'll believe in ordinary people having riches.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Pataki: Pastor OLEDEPO. Another member of the Con-men Association of Nigeria (CAN).

You spend miilions of naira servicing your various private jets, while some of your dedicated church members are on my fb asking me for money.

Only in Nigeria do certified fraudsters like you, OLEJAFUCK, et al, thrive in Nigeria. Come to the UK. Oh! I forgot! Your fraudulent, child assault self has been banned from coming into the UK.
Your opinion and a waste of time. The man is moving forward and breaking new ground for new results.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: Why is this man sounding so clueless Who are the Nigerians spending those amounts of monies he mentioned?? Definitely not those living in slums scattered all across the country or in the villages, people that constitute the bulk of the population of the country.
I doubt the people pushing those figures he mentioned complain about ANYTHING FINANCIAL in life.

This man should not piss us off jor.
Your opinion and a waste of time. Check the man out he's making progress and having result.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Seems u all don't know who u talking about. U all are calling a man of God a thief? Are u all alright? Som1 that built a church and opened a school in an evil forest. The same forest that people of otta were always avoiding. Still m yet to see a fake or ordinary pastor making that feat. Ya'll better don't curse yourselfs through one forum cos u feel like talking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: i would have loved to ask him some questions but he wouldn't answer me since he has made up his mind not to do so.
Finally a wise man dat know when to mind his business and also move forward.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
prettyboi1989: S
Asides from that, the lecturers in private unis r dey teaching for free? The cost of constant power supply are they for free? The cost of maintaining their facilities r dey for free? Ya'll b talking like people who neva got educated. American uni of nigeria in yola has its school fees per head running into about 1.5million naira, No one is complaining, OKADA(igbinedion uni) in benin with huge school fees no one is complaining, leadcity no one is shouting, afebabalola no one is shouting. But when it comes to a man God owning a private school ya'll b screaming. Prolly cos most of ya'll don't believe in God. But ya'll believe in ordinary people having riches.

What makes him a Man of God ?
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by rattlesnake(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Adindupeter: . Don't dare quote me again dunce. Brian washed animal
i can see the pope has not trained this puppy well...still yelping at nuffing....eediot
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
BRAV0O: Nigeria pastors be so quick to oppress the poor!
I wonder kind of doctrine all this nigeria mog being practicing...
Smh...
Mxtchewwwwwww...
Your opinion and a waste of time, d man is still moving forward while u judging here.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
prettyboi1989: Seems u all don't know who u talking about. U all are calling a man of God a thief? Are u all alright? Som1 that built a church and opened a school in an evil forest. The same forest that people of otta were always avoiding. Still m yet to see a fake or ordinary pastor making that feat. Ya'll better don't curse yourselfs through one forum cos u feel like talking.

Man of God, but which God is this ??
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Adindupeter: Some self acclaimed Men of God are far from reality. This is very typical of Materialistic Pastors. #Catholic till I die...
Your opinion and a waste of time. And Oyedepo is moving forward and having new results.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by charlsecy(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
That doesn't necessarily cut it. Is it the same group of people that spend millions of cash on parties that complain of N200,000 fees?
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
frosbel:

Man of God, but which God is this ??
The God dat created u, that made him able to build his church in an evil forest. If u don't know what an evil forest is, go ask around. Not ur every day forest. The same God that made his church boom. the same God that healed his wife of paralysis. The same God thatt made him annointed. If u a christian u'll understand this if not, u can't phatom it.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
UnknownT: The same way we spend billions in tithes, donations and sowing of seeds to them pastors
Your opinion and a waste of time while the man is still moving forward and having new results.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Just20: Please define "average" sir? Cos out the the 170+ million Nigerians, only a handful can afford the excesses mentioned above
what a pity u just expressed ur opinion and wasted ur time. How do u get respose from him now?
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2014
barthchuks: He should say that "the elites of this country spent millions on parties.." and not average Nigerians. There are A LOT of Nigerian students in public institutions that their parents monthly income is not up to 18k
Must everybody attend a private uni to graduate? Anyway is ur opinion and a waste of your time, d man is moving forward.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2014
size38: To me, the society we live in encourages every kind of things and oppression of the people. These are monies generated through tithes, offerings, donations etc from thousands of worshipers over time. But how many of them can afford this school fees? If u ask me, for churches to start diverting their attention from the sole aim of preparing souls for heaven into business and money making ventures is wrong. because it will lead to greed, oppression, ungodly practices etc.
Your opinion and a waste of ur time, the man is moving forward u also should learn to mind ur business and use ur time for something productive.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by datguru: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
focus7: Your opinion and a waste of time. While u are here making opinion he's busy moving forward having new results.

Then what about you thats enriching him ? How far with your life undecided
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
aaronson: I feel like slapping that niqqa for talking ignant sh1t,he had better be rejoicing the UK didn't indict him over the discover fraud and only banned him,same fraud is what he's still orchestrating here in nigerian,the government feel unconcerned.
You should have just conceal ur stupidity and not make dis post. Do u think if the man was guilty d UK government would have spared him? Maybe u should ask Pst. Mathew and learn more.
Re: Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo by focus7: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2014
berem: David Oledepo- scamming his congregation since 1940.

Proud to be Cathoilc joor!
Your opinion and a waste of ur time, d man is still moving forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara / PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally / Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.