Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. (12734 Views)

NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Is It Advisable For Boys To Be In Boarding Secondary Schools,please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Praise5: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Please I need urgent help Thanks
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Praise5: Please I need urgent help in locating good and quality schools around ejigbo/ajao estate. A friend is coming over there with her family and needs to enrol her kids in primary then her younger sister in a secondary school. Just name the schools and fees range if you know, she wants the best so money is not really an issue. Lastly, how far is the distance from ejigbo to Ikeja *her new office* Thanks
Ajao Estate Greensprings High School and for the fees I do not know.. Ejigbo to Ikeja is a bit far.

1 Like

Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by goldbim(f): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well,it depends on what she really wants and her taste..for. Ejigbo ,Ronik schools,effortwill,excel college,littleland n all.they have made names and I think they have class to an extent(range of 80-120k) termly.although,she can get d same quality education in some cheaper schools like maranatha int schs.(I knw pple dere)then for ajao estate,master view,kembos. Etc.make sure she should go for quality cos most schools are only after speaking phonetics,forgetting d most important aspects (qualitative teaching)..

1 Like

Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Kanwulia: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Is that not the part of Nigeria where men learn how to put pepper in women's totos on youtube? cheesy

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!! OPC KWENU!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KGyG4zFYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myp3-glb2PM
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Kanwulia: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Kanwulia: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Kanwulia: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Praise5: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks to you all for your suggestions and ideas.
@Kanwulia, you shouldn't have bothered uploading those videos because everyone have seen them including I and my friend. Crime abounds everywhere in this country.
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Kanwulia: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Praise5: Thanks to you all for your suggestions and ideas.
@Kanwulia, you shouldn't have bothered uploading those videos because everyone have seen them including I and my friend. Crime abounds everywhere in this country.

EJIGBO only means one thing.
PiP

Pepper in Pooohsie!
No need to look for school there abeg.
To learn what? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by Mojeed: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
my 3 children attends excel college in ejigbo, one just graduated in july, with good results. not much of sporting activities but the acedemics is excellent.

1 Like

Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by snakie86: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
goldbim:
Well,it depends on what she really wants and her taste..for. Ejigbo ,Ronik schools,effortwill,excel college,littleland n all.they have made names and I think they have class to an extent(range of 80-120k) termly.although,she can get d same quality education in some cheaper schools like maranatha int schs.(I knw pple dere)then for ajao estate,master view,kembos. Etc.make sure she should go for quality cos most schools are only after speaking phonetics,forgetting d most important aspects (qualitative teaching)..

Uhmmmmmmm........see my area, have missed home like kilode
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by goldbim(f): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=snakie86 post=29350843]

Uhmmmmmmm........see my area, have missed home like kilode[/quote..jst imagine,snakie..can u see its a small world indeed!!so na ailegun side "prof"like u come from?we are humbled!!
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by SAMBARRY: 5:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Kanwulia:

EJIGBO only means one thing.
PiP

Pepper in Pooohsie!
No need to look for school there abeg.
To learn what? lipsrsealed
exactly. Any time i see ejigbo that video automatically pops up in my head. GOd forbid I go there to do what talk less of my child schooling there. Tuffiiiiaaaa
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by ednut1(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2014
snakie86:

Uhmmmmmmm........see my area, have missed home like kilode
boss so u self come from dat hood hehehehe. i attended ronik nd effortswill primary skul. and excel secondary skul. op Excel secondary skul and ronik are fine. bt ronik is more expensive tho
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by no1fan(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
if its the Ajao at Airport road, try Kiddies kingdom at Aviation estate. Great School.
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by akubudejud(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Apply For The 2015 Graduate (Teacher)Trainee Programme here at www.edumaxsite./apply-for-the-2015-graduate-teacher-trainee-programme-at-greensprings-school for Greensprings School. Good luck!!
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by akubudejud(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
APPLY FOR ASSISTANT BOARD SECRETARY JOB AT (Atlantic Hall, a Co-Educational full Boarding International School) AT www.edumaxsite.
Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by observebox: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Anointed Miracle School
9/11 Monsuru Bisiriyu, Tarred Road, Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos
E-mail: anointedmiracleschool@gmail.com

Day Care, Nursery and Primary School

Nearby locations:
Okota, Isolo, FESTAC, Ajao estate, Mile 2, Ejigbo, Ilasa, Maryland, Anthony Village, Ikeja, Apapa, Orile, etc

Re: Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. by yormieoj: 4:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Visit www.schoolscompass.com.ng to help yourself. The website contains all the information you need to know about any school in Nigeria. Read reviews, see ratings and parents' endorsement, check out images of facilities and so on. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

My New Wife Masturbates / If Your Spouse Cheated, How Would You Feel? / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.