Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public (1280 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi Deworming A Child (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2014
In a clear show of power, the governor of Kebbi state, Saidu
Nasamu Dakingari reportedly slapped his aide de camp,
Mohammed Umar, publicly on Saturday, September 9.
It was gathered by SaharaReporters that the incident happened
Ahmadu Bello International Airport in the state capital, Birnin-
Kebbi, at a ceremony marking the airlift of pilgrims.
Governor Saidu Nasamu Dakingari
According to the report, a total stranger had attempted to pull
at the governor’s clothes and his ADC who is a superintendent
of police had prevented the person from doing so.
Instead of commending his ADC for a job well done, the
governor allegedly slapped him in the presence of pilgrims and
other officials at the ceremony.
He accused his ADC of being over-zealousness in preventing a
stranger from meeting him.
The assault infuriated police officers in the state who were
dismayed that the governor had not apologized for assaulting
and humiliating his ADC and they have vowed to take to the
streets to protest the degrading treatment meted out to one of
their own.
One of the angry police officers in Kebbi State said: “ The police
authorities in Abuja have refused to comment about the issue .”
The angry officers have also accused the Inspector General of
Police in Abuja of failing to intervene and demand an apology
and restitution for the assaulted officer.
Gov Saidu was elected governor of Kebbi State in April 2007
under the platform of the P eople’s Democratic Party (PDP). He
was reelected on 26 April 2011. However, on 24 February 2012
the Supreme Court upheld a ruling by the Kebbi State
Governorship Election Petition Tribunal that nullified his
election, and ordered a fresh election within 90 days. He was
elected again on 31 March and took office on 2 April.
SOURCE : www.naij.com/293815-governor-kebbi-publicly-slaps-police-superitendent.html?new_letter
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Chai
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by gede7744(f): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Temper!

our leaders shld learn to control. their temper no matter how angry they were. imagine a whole gov stooping so low

d best he could ve done was to rebuke d ADC and call d attention of d man wanting to speak with him
not slapping ppl up and down all because u are power intoxicated
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by mars123(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Na wah for the kind leaders we get...he cannot even apologise after slapping his ADC,if na me b d ADC,I for tear am better one,nobody go kill me only sack letter I go collect after I don create record.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by chucky234(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2014
That is what you get when you have touts in power.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by redsun(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
What are the law courts for in nigeria?He should sue his asss for assault and public humiliation.Actions like this shows that there is no rule of law in nigeria.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Lero15(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
I know that man, I served in his state. He doesn't even reside in the state he is governing. He stays in Abuja. Even when he goes to Birnin Kebbi, I hear he leaves as soon as possible. Never wished to see corps members. "You are welcome" was the phrase he was repeating when he came to nysc camp in his hometown a day before it officially opened. I didn't get a penny from that state.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Lero15: I know that man, I served in his state. He doesn't even reside in the state he is governing. He stays in Abuja. Even when he goes to Birnin Kebbi, I hear he leaves as soon as possible. Never wished to see corps members. "You are welcome" was the phrase he was repeating when he came to nysc camp in his hometown a day before it officially opened. I didn't get a penny from that state.

LMAO!!!! Pele

by the way, You're welcome.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by desgiezd(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
If this governor could slap his ADC in public what then would he do within the confines of the government house? He would probably horse whip the guy. Meanwhile the guy did the job the way it should be done, in these days of Boko Haram attacks, the governor failed to see the danger in just anybody getting closer to him and touching him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by stinggy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
What kinda man is that? Slapped a fellow man just to earn political points and appear as 'accommodating' to the pilgrims.
If I were the ADC I'll press charges, at least he can make a fortune from the damages
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by alentyno: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
stinggy: What kinda man is that? Slapped a fellow man just to earn political points and appear as 'accommodating' to the pilgrims.
If I were the ADC I'll press charges, at least he can make a fortune from the damages
that's more like suicide bombing. Yes you make the money but your family will be the one to enjoy it becos that governor will do everything physically and spiritually possible to make sure you go down 6 ft below sea level grin. Abi no be naija again?
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
alentyno: that's more like suicide bombing. Yes you make the money but your family will be the one to enjoy it becos that governor will do everything physically and spiritually possible to make sure you go down 6 ft below sea level grin. Abi no be naija again?
lols , really tough country it is.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by stinggy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
alentyno: that's more like suicide bombing. Yes you make the money but your family will be the one to enjoy it becos that governor will do everything physically and spiritually possible to make sure you go down 6 ft below sea level grin. Abi no be naija again?
Hmmm, true. But I'll take the risk sha. It's worth it
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by lilprinze: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerian politicians lack humility most of them are just proud and intoxicated with power, before they are elected they can become our servant just for us to vote for them but after they have been elected they become our boss forgetting that we were the once that put them in their present positions.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by comos: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
If true, that is terrific
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
well sorry to the police man tho .... I wonder how his family would feel . but do you guys think an armyman/ soldier would take that ?
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Lero15(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
tobiflink:

LMAO!!!! Pele

by the way, You're welcome.
grin grin grin
Thanks for your consolation concern.
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by ElFenomeno1: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Completely out of order.

What kind of disrespectful animal is that Governor?!
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by philantoxx(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
spare us abeg.did the ADC sue him or complain?y cry for sum1 enjoying in humiliation
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by desgiezd(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
stinggy:
Hmmm, true. But I'll take the risk sha. It's worth it

You too like moniiiiii
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lero15: I know that man, I served in his state. He doesn't even reside in the state he is governing. He stays in Abuja. Even when he goes to Birnin Kebbi, I hear he leaves as soon as possible. Never wished to see corps members. "You are welcome" was the phrase he was repeating when he came to nysc camp in his hometown a day before it officially opened. I didn't get a penny from that state.
grin grin grin
you sound pained
Re: Governor Of Kebbi Slaps His ADC In Public by Lero15(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
careytommy:
grin grin grin
you sound pained
bro, that state no be beans o. grin grin grin
the weather condition there is something else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gboliwe: -emperor Ademusiwa / Is Apc Just A Foolish Party Or What? / Jonathan's Tenure At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.