Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Over One Million Killed In The North Since 1966, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over One Million Killed In The North Since 1966, Says Buhari (1549 Views)

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation / 1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration – Group (punch) / ‘accidental Rulers’ Have Led Nigeria Since 1966, Say Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Over One Million Killed In The North Since 1966, Says Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2014
asadike: oh,shut d trap limp dick.The man is aspiring 2 be d president of dis nation so he should b mindful of d kind of speech he makes.

And,you dumb illiterate hateful jungle bunny, what did he say that was wrong? Why cant he say anything without you flatheaded monkeys intent on destroying Nigeria complaining? Even his silence is criticized, what can he do to please you demons?

1 Like

Re: Over One Million Killed In The North Since 1966, Says Buhari by SamIkenna: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

And,you dumb illiterate hateful jungle bunny, what did he say that was wrong? Why cant he say anything without you flatheaded monkeys intent on destroying Nigeria complaining? Even his silence is criticized, what can he do to please you demons?

ISpiksDaTroof:
HE IS NOT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA! HE IS FROM THE NORTH! HE IS IN THE PRESENCE OF A NORTHERN EMIR WHO IS IN CHARGE OF A NORTHERN TOWN RAVAGED BY TERROR PROBLEMS!
WHO THE HELL DO YOU C*UNTS EXPECT HIM TO TALK ABOUT, ABAKALIKI AND IBOS?

Slow down on the hate!

ISpiksDaTroof:
Why are you guys so hateful? I have never seen deeper hate from self-proclaimed victims like I see from the Ibos towards the North and Muslims.
Buhari complained about the problems in his home region, he did not blame outsiders or abosolve his own people, he asked for a solution. Yet, hate mongerers will still not let him be and will blame him if hes silent, and blame him if he speaks.
Your hearts are too dirty...goddamn.

How is that "I am American" working out for you..? Lol! I would not be shocked if Shekau had a NL moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes APC A Better Political Party Than PDP? / 2015: PDP Members, APC In Fresh Move To Stop Jonathan / How Long Will Reno Omokri's Presidential Poll Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.