Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) (37395 Views)

Breaking News, All Apple Fans - The New Iphone 7 ‘won’t Have A Headphone Socket / When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) / iPhone 6 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by datguru: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
falcon01: see your life? because you managed to buy a china phone that browse dosen't mean you can insult anybody.... See your english sef mumu

I never meant to insult you, I just used those words so that you can vomit the reason you quoted my post with " scam alert" but now I've seen there's no good reason, you are just a jobless attention seeker who just have natural hate for people, people like don't make progress in life. As for the phone, I have nothing to say to you unless you see for yourself. My two phones may be equal to your monthly salary if at all you have a good job . If you are in school, it can pay your school fees and still leave you with pocket money. Learn manners

3 Likes

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by morbid: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: am sure they are jobless cus how can pple who work in an office and get back around 5pm go out to stand in a line for hours just to get an overated thing with apple logo the only diff btwin dis and the iphone 5 is the screen nfc and design
poverty mentality!! Not evri1 needs to wrk4rm 8am to 4pm to enjoy the gud finz of life. Most Western billionaires av only a kid or at most 2,and wen they leav this earth,their wealth wil b willed to just doz2kids. So relax! No2blame dem.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tracygold: ;DHeading to london now, I will sleep outside waiting for iphone 7 nd 7+, I don't kia how long it takes, whether months or yrs, I must wait grin grin grin
I heard they serve free food there.

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Aitee1: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ways in which people enslaves themselves is actually much I swear... undecided

Thank God I no follow for this one...

For now android till I experience what bb made me pass through

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by yemyemis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
UchihaItachi: Jobless mofos sad
jabless but they have money for iphone6
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
morbid: poverty mentality!! Not evri1 needs to wrk4rm 8am to 4pm to enjoy the gud finz of life. Most Western billionaires av only a kid or at most 2,and wen they leav this earth,their wealth wil b willed to just doz2kids. So relax! No2blame dem.
Well said.

U deserve 1 lap of Weaver bird.

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by zicoraads: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice gadget...wouldn't mind one as a birthday gift grin cheesy
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by 100Cents: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ndi ara...

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by pinky21(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
I jst bought one nw. Hw com my picture is not among. Chai
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by morbid: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
datguru:

I never meant to insult you, I just used those words so that you can vomit the reason you quoted my post with " scam alert" but now I've seen there's no good reason, you are just a jobless attention seeker who just have natural hate for people, people like don't make progress in life. As for the phone, I have nothing to say to you unless you see for yourself. My two phones may be equal to your monthly salary if at all you have a good job . If you are in school, it can pay your school fees and still leave you with pocket money. Learn manners
kai!!! See polite way of showing levels!! Dude u wicked;if na me u tel †̥ђis ehh,na transferred aggression my friends go suffer today. Infact I for just4get say arsenal get match today.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Dcmg(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
This just shows how a Formidable brand can make an ordinary product sell like mad even if its overpriced.
There's noting special about the iphone,but the Apple brand is the difference.
Brand Value!
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by GodMode: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aitee1: Ways in which people enslaves themselves is actually much I swear... undecided

Slaves that can afford Iphone 6

Get a life and stop hating
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by timidapsin(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
pinky21: I jst bought one nw. Hw com my picture is not among. Chai
Ok lemme update it wink
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by xtervaganza(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Did anyone notice the amount of jobless immigrants in the 3rd picture?
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by ginajet(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
mako007:
Henhen, u sef det queue ur own for here
bros na so we see am oh...... na faith I dey work with oh
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nihilist: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Got mine this morning sef
My music isnt syncing though...What a waste angry
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by zicoraads: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aitee1: Ways in which people enslaves themselves is actually much I swear... undecided
Its not slavery...its called wanting something so much that you are willing to go the extra mile for it.

Not much difference from a guy who does crazy things just to win a woman's heart!

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by samplegirl(f): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Madness in the highest order! What will happen if I wait to buy it next month? People will not loose sleep to seek the face the Lord but they will wait days in the open to buy end-time products that have its inspiration from India.

Quote me, when the antichrist will manifest this is how people will queue to collect their 666 number.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by falcon01: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
datguru:

[quote author=datguru] grin see you.. You dont even know who you are talking to. Anyway i tried putting a funny smiley on the "scam alert" to show it was a joke but it failed and you just called me a hopless animal... Wow thats awesome u dnt even knw who i am.. Hmm
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by maxisfield(f): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is lyk apple is givin out d iphone 6 free or are dey payin for it
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by tohshine(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
kene05: Chai, oyibo mumu die, nigerians would never do such!
niger will do more if our economy is okay
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by ckhelvin: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Samsung stil bashing apple and fans stil questioning apples innovative skills..with the media at samsung stil dictating whether the company is gona go bankrupt soon..buh the good news is that the more yhu tend to hate apples idevices the more they tend to break record sale..I'm a die hard fan of apple and I don't care waht I android fans av to say about we using tech of 2012..buh the tin u guys fail to understand is that apple has always been a company that delivers finished and refined feature and product to their customers not like samsung rushing theirs..

Last bullet:-it's gona take so much effort I mean so much effort to displace a company such as apple in the tech world..
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by chinkichun: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Another queue is forming here grin grin grin

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nostalgia21(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
awesome people!. apple rocks
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by GodMode: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
samplegirl: Madness in the highest order! What will happen if I wait to buy it next month? People will not loose sleep to seek the face the Lord but they will wait days in the open to buy end-time products that have its inspiration from India.

Quote me, when the antichrist will manifest this is how people will queue to collect their 666 number.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry This is not the religion section.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Dreyl(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yikes! It's time to get mine.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Exmay(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
While you guys dey hate me dey think business... Let me share, person sell him space for $2500. The most expensive of the Fone na like $500. So therefore, when iphone 7 comot na me go first go line up without holding any penny for pocket. I go come sell my spot after 5days to the highest bidder for @ least $5000..... Kai, I too sharp gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by GodMode: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
maxisfield: Is lyk apple is givin out d iphone 6 free or are dey payin for it

Change your mentality change your world.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by SeniorMahn: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
iSheep.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by MARKone(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
If this happened in naija....people will be screaming juju thinz#
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by gebest: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
THE PRODUCER OF THE APPLE iPHONE6 MUST BE A CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST MEMBER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.