Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) (37394 Views)

Breaking News, All Apple Fans - The New Iphone 7 ‘won’t Have A Headphone Socket / When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) / iPhone 6 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Theultimate(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: am sure they are jobless cus how can pple who work in an office and get back around 5pm go out to stand in a line for hours just to get an overated thing with apple logo the only diff btwin dis and the iphone 5 is the screen nfc and design
dont forget; their work style is mostly shifting not like dt our moni till nyt here in Nija.
Though, am nt supotn their supidity.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by XLR8(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
trishguy: am sure they are jobless cus how can pple who work in an office and get back around 5pm go out to stand in a line for hours just to get an overated thing with apple logo the only diff btwin dis and the iphone 5 is the screen nfc and design
funny yu! Cos a jobless person can't afford de bleepin fone
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Theultimate(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
dont forget; their work style is mostly shifting not like dt of our moni till nyt here in Nija.
Though, am nt supotn their supidity.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
ritababe:

what i dnt understand is that, why cant dey wait till it comeup, or the phone no go reach everybody
the earlier the better, the guy u quoted thinks every rich man works under the sun and sweat lyk christmas ram like we are still hustling for our fathers land because they say "d man, rain and sun did not beat, hunger will deal with him" silly mentalily...

No body is ready to scream and shout at the top of his voice any longer all for the title "i work for my money"... Crap... Who cares if you work for your money. Smh

Sis... Get an iphone or i present u the iWatch made with saphire glass... Lol

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by TomsAlan(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2014
damola311: Smh..... This thing called 'white' won't stop amazing me

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by WinkWrld: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2014
This hype is incredible, just like wen the BlackBerry bold first came out. Some guys are still in jail for stealing BlackBerry bold and curve

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by drkay(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2014
E pass this fone? I no blame dem.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by dgreatyen(m): 3:20am On Sep 21, 2014
if na black do watin dis oyibo Pple do...una go done crucified nd kill dem with una mouth, calling dem all kind of names,but bcuz nw white u no fit see dem as b daft nd senseless...Der is God..oooo
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by akunjohn(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
MrIknowAll: Finally I made front page... Baba God, tanx you... u knw hw hard I have being staying online hoping 2make front page...

Na ur own iphone 6 u buy so..

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by millennium2012: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
MadNess in the Highest Order.
just for common phone.

Anyway, Apple is reaping the reward of handwork.
It pays to work hard and smart after all!

www.nocaldigitals.com
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Geenickel(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
kai!!..me de reason say ds apple pple de use Jazz ooooo!!

Hu goes with me

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by chuckvinz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wat of Nigeria? Lool
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Jakasybo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na waoo the phone na 4 free?
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by dozymars(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Next Year they will do the same for iphone7. Foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by kingmoses1: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
sorry thank GOD for my Tecno R7 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Rialekingsley: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
all this quee na just for phone or watin?

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
This is madness at it's peak

this white ppl cef are simply "beautiful with with no brain"

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by KemoSabe: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Now you can get yours right here in naija in all variants including the iphone6 plus.

Follow my signature.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by iccydope(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jobless and have the money to pay for the iphone 6 undecided
Jobless and have the money to pay for the iphone 6
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by SenatorJames(m): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2014
I dont blame them, everybody have to queue for something. In a sane country where they dont have to queue before they get neccesary things of live, queueing to get ordinary phone will be fun to them.

Here in Nigeria, we queue for days to survive; to enter BRT, at the ATM, to register for anything, to vote our corrupt leaders, to get employed etc. So we dont have any free time for this fun catching event.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Bonethugss: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
7508: See ehn my people, there is more that meets the eye o, please pay particular attention to most of the pics that the op posted, those early adopters are actually Asian box breakers who want to buy out as much stock as possible with the hope that when they all sell out initially, they will now fleece the now desperate iphone fans by overcharging them. It's happened year after year, well organised and these guys make a killing

Smart.....
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Aida13: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Those that rushed to buy, too bad. That's why it's good to wait 2-3 months. Even with selling 10 million iPhones in 3 days, people are already complaining. The iPhone (especially 6 plus) BENDS. Even the iOS 8 update had some glitches and they had to withdraw it. Thank goodness I haven't rushed to upgrade my iOS on my devices. Na wa, in their hurry to please all these desperate customers, they rushed out sub-standard products. But they still smiling to the bank! Because people will still buy with all the flaws.
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by drkay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
IN FIVE YEARS TIME THIS PEOPLE WILL LOOK BACK AT HOW THEY QUEUED UP FOR THIS PHONE AND FEEL ASHAMED smiley Things come and go. The craze of the moment now is Iphone 6....smh
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
drkay:

undecided lipsrsealed
hahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Apple Fans Around The World Finally Get The Iphone 6 (PICTURES) by jharzwill: 2:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Lol exactly 5 years London used don turn 30k grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / How Can You Rationally Justify Spending N600,00 On A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.