Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations (1207 Views)

TB Joshua Will Soon Tell Us How He Predicted Abubakar Audu's Death / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by chiebuka600(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Congolese prophet, Jean-Claude Kibondzi has been trying to see TB Joshua since 2012. He said that he is based in Sweden and has been trying to tell him his revelations..He had been to SCOAN seven times and has been unsuccessful.
Checkout excerpts from his interview with Vanguard
On What God Revealed to Him..

T.B Joshua is a messiah. He is not a real human being. He is a special creator from God and it is only God that knows why he chose to use that body. There is likely no man of God who is spiritually endowed. It is only those who are filled with the spirit of God that can understand him and that is why demons tremble when they come close to him....
Again, I want to say T.B Joshua is the fulfillment of the promise of God in Mathew 21 verse 42 to 44.

God has shown me many Prophecies like the fall of the Catholic church and the fall of the Pope. I sent these prophecies via mail to SCOAN. I even call the church but nothing tangible has come out of it.
See full gist: https://www.facebook.com//posts/350958811737945
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by ramdris(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2014
That's the only thing Africa knows. We indulge in so much hypocritical religiosity @ the detriment of meaningful technological advancement. Making useless prophecy dat adds zero values to our lives. Yet we wonder y with all the holy than thou attitude of mist Africans, yet we are so left behind in the world.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by eunisam: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2014
e no concern me at all atall.
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by Mamaflex(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Amen!
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by PapiWata: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2014
ramdris: That's the only thing Africa knows. We indulge in so much hypocritical religiosity @ the detriment of meaningful technological advancement. Making useless prophecy dat adds zero values to our lives. Yet we wonder y with all the holy than thou attitude of mist Africans, yet we are so left behind in the world.

Superstition kills advancement of any sort, by contradicting science just for the sake of doing so, while encouraging laziness and baseless optimism, at the expense of rationality, prudence, foresight and motivation.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by ifex370(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2014
T.B.JAY na Messiah ke...

I no gree dt one ooo
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by coldfury: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. Messiah kor, Isaiah ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
gringringrin
why do i find this funny
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seems africa is now a breeding ground for so many touts tagged MOG.
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by PenSniper: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kizmarty: gringringrin
why do i find this funny

Please let me tell you why- because the story doesnt click. All the way from Sweden, he had called seven times to no avail. He made telephone calls and sent emails all in an attempt to relay a positive message, which any normal person would have been eager to receive, but was rebuffed. Thats what made it sound funny - publicity stunt to douse the current adverse image.
Re: TB Joshua Will Suffer But Not Die-congolese Prophet's Own Revelations by holygeral(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
rubbish.............i guess u need to test d hypotesis of ur revelation. Cant u pass message wit out mentioning catholic? haba leave us alone for crying out loud.

(1) (Reply)

NIU Recognizes Ademusiwa As The Emperor Of Yoruba / Fence Jumper........hon....? / Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Wins Enugu state PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.