Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Biggest Fear About Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Fear About Marriage. (522 Views)

My Greatest Fear About Love / My Worst Fear About Marraige / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Fear About Marriage. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just saw the post that says "what is your biggest fear about marriage" some say divorce, falling out of love, boring, eating only one pu**y for the rest of ur life, sleeping next to someone u didn't grow up with this one got me laughing.

Before going into marriage bear in mind that;

1. Marriage is a divine institution ordained by God

2. Its an agreement between two grown adults. By this I mean no one should force u into marriage & plz don't go into marriage if u know u are not ready for it.

3. Work on ur fears before going into marriage.

For those who say falling out of love is their greaters fear bear it in mind that u are not expected to just marry the one you love, as much as its good to marry the one you love also bear it in mind that u are expected to love whom u are married to so u got to make up ur mind to love ur spouse for as long as u live.
For those who are scared of marriage becoming boring there are many ways to bring life to ur marriage if its becoming boring I didn't mean cheating on ur spouse but u both can fine better ways to bring life to ur marriage.
For those who are scared of eating just one pus*y/d*ck for the rest of their life u got to make up ur mind on that b4 going into marriage.

In all, marriage is sweet & nothing to fear about as long as u understand marriage & also understand ur spouse & make up ur mind to be with who ever u have chosen or accepted. So many of us pray for the right person b4 marriage & after marriage we forget to pray but the truth is that prayer is a continuous thing in marriage like wise understanding & patient.
Finally keep third party far away from ur marriage learn to settle yourselves after every misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fear About Marriage. by chemystery: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
The only thing one needs in marriage is LOVE forget every other listings.
Bonus:
See my personal text!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Right Age For A Guy Or Lady To Get Married ? / Thread for those dating outside their race. / Your Choice Of Mate Can Make Or Break Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.