Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Nigeria I Want And Change We Need. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria I Want And Change We Need. (725 Views)

The Nigeria I Handed Over To Buhari Was The Biggest Economy In Africa – jonathan / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Govt Identifies 1,497 Illegal Routes To Nigeria: I Say Add Another 1,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria I Want And Change We Need. by showskill(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2008
Nigeria must be a united country because country which is not united can never survive, goes an adage, "In unity Lies strength".  I want the nigeria where no one is oppressed or hatred,
             I want the nigeria where there is neither selfishness nor lust for power or cruelty, favoritism or god fatherism.
             I want Nigeria to be a country where there is no corruption, no bribery and no nepotism, Nigeria has been suffering from these cankerworms.
Now If you go to any department to seek for employment, You can't be employed unless you grease the palm of the recruitment officer or Director of personnel, some amount of money.
            I want Nigeria to be cleared of dishonest and rebellious people, There must be a co-operative, Nigeria in which all citizens are given equal opportunities to learn and earn their living without fear of favour.
            Nigeria needs a reformer, selfless and dedicated leader,

Your Advices and Suggestions are highly welcome
Re: The Nigeria I Want And Change We Need. by jiinxed: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Congratulate Obama In You Language Afterall He Is An African! / Proof That Nigerians Deserve The Type Of Leaders They Have.solid Evidence / Why Obasanjo Ditched Afenifere In 2003, By Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.