Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is It Amust To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Amust To Get Married? (967 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Amust To Get Married? by edonkumohsonia(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
I ve just been wondering must somone be married
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Coldfeet(f): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Its not a must.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by AfricanApple(f): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
no my dear its not a must but don't do it becos others are doing it
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
it is not by force infact your are permitted to even remain celibate for the rest of your life.

no one, I repeat, no one cares about your status . it is your life do what you wish with it
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by esoboy875(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
It is a must.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by lawrenceunaa: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
it isn't a must but u must have a child pls save the child's future by getting married to make them legit cool

Secondly, people might reject marriage now they re young but while growing old , they would understand cos the bones and veins re now weak then u would need a care giver of which ur children would give without a pay wink

make a nice decision now u re young cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by fuckshit: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nope, it's not a FÜCKING must grin grin
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by djeezy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Smh is this supposed to be a question.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Ivanspring(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Marriage is not a must. You have the power to choose whatever you want for yourself. Even God does not force people to believe in Him.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by olayincar(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Haha.. My sister is a must o

Won't u like people to called you mum Messi grin
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Ploy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
It's not a must but I will advise you to please get married because if you are catching cold, you won't hug pillow. Also, that thing sweet, especially in marriage, at a younger age; you may not value it but the older you become the lesser your customers. If you're married at old age the baba will still warn the engine no matter what. You grab now

1 Like

Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by ellapius(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmmm let me guess u re 22 or 21 yrs old . my dear save this page when u re 27 or 28yrs old, u will av gotten the answers correctly.wen all ur friends re married and u ll be in ur single apartment servicing bed of married man and cooking for them wit ur hard earned money .or buying shirt and trousers for some idiotic young men who dont have marriage in ur plan.then u ll no the answers to this question.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by dnacrystal: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
You should be asking yourself if you can handle the societal and family pressure you will face if you're still unmarried in your thirties or even late twenties.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by joyceok: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2014
ellapius: hmmmmm let me guess u re 22 or 21 yrs old . my dear save this page when u re 27 or 28yrs old, u will av gotten the answers correctly.wen all ur friends re married and u ll be in ur single apartment servicing bed of married man and cooking for them wit ur hard earned money .or buying shirt and trousers for some idiotic young men who dont have marriage in ur plan.then u ll no the answers to this question.

This must be from experience
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by tpia1: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2014
free2ryhme: it is not by force infact your are permitted to even remain celibate for the rest of your life.

no one, I repeat, no one cares about your status . it is your life do what you wish with it

this.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by tpia1: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Ivanspring: Marriage is not a must. You have the power to choose whatever you want for yourself. Even God does not force people to believe in Him.

and this.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Ivanspring(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2014
tpia1:

and this.

What happened?
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Hollyb(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2014
its not a must to get married. Life is all about choices, you choose your choice and live with the consequence happily ever after
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by nellyelitz(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
edonkumohsonia: I ve just been wondering must somone be married
enyin Umoh
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
esoboy875: It is a must.
u don marry?
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by tpia1: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ivanspring:

What happened?

i was agreeing with you.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by esoboy875(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
nellyelitz: u don marry?
No bt I must marry
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Since you don't want to get married, get yourself to a convent and become a gorgeous bride of christ

2 Likes

Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by Aitee1: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm...
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by nellyelitz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
esoboy875:
No bt I must marry
do invite me abeg make i come consume ur wine
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by radiant3(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
It is nt a must to get married,dat's why we av fathers nd sisters in d seminary but it is a GOOD thing to get married.
Re: Is It Amust To Get Married? by esoboy875(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
nellyelitz: do invite me abeg make i come consume ur wine
Ok...................

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Help Me -which Car? (guys Contribute) / How To Loose A Girl - A Dangerous Idea... / To The Ladies : 16 Truths You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.