Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (41701 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Who know farano ?? Mak una warn her oo
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm I'm not much of a player but sure it's on smiley
I see.. That's why I'm smashing you grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Preciousone4ril:

I neva try am before but as u don talk am so... Na mallam musa joint I de go so to buy suya..dis ijebu garri na mi n u today... U re cordially invited.
i'm at it already cheesy i'm swimming in the pool of garri. grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I see.. That's why I'm smashing you grin

Lol very gentlemanly of you... not letting the girl win wink
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: nisho N'ibe...
lol, translate please. sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol very gentlemanly of you... not letting the girl win wink
eh.. Bribing me enh... Oya press the O sign with R1... Dats upper cut... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Who know farano ?? Mak una warn her oo
person talk say you mad grin he even said you're a toy shocked shocked
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, translate please. sad
dats leggo there... grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dats leggo there... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
missberrypop5: person talk say you mad grin he even said you're a toy shocked shocked
wich person bdat?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls house I have something that has been burging me 4 a while now(Like 2days now). I try to make myself happy,that's Y I have been active in this Crib and other ones because u guys are so lovely. I don't have any friend around,no one to talk to. In situations like this,I just need a shoulder to lean on. If u noticed,I went offline 4 some mins yesterday. I was trying to figure out what to do. I felt like am alone,no friend. So this night I just wanna let my FRIENDS in,cos I know am gonna get awesome advice frm u all. Pls I need someone to talk to,am kinda loosing it*tears*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: Pls house I have something that has been burging me 4 a while now(Like 2days now). I try to make myself happy,that's Y I have been active in this Crib and other ones because u guys are so lovely. I don't have any friend around,no one to talk to. In situations like this,I just need a shoulder to lean on. If u noticed,I went offline 4 some mins yesterday. I was trying to figure out what to do. I felt like am alone,no friend. So this night I just wanna let my FRIENDS in,cos I know am gonna get awesome advice frm u all. Pls I need someone to talk to,am kinda loosing it*tears*
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: eh.. Bribing me enh... Oya press the O sign with R1... Dats upper cut... grin

Hehehe thanks baby cakes kiss
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: Pls house I have something that has been burging me 4 a while now(Like 2days now). I try to make myself happy,that's Y I have been active in this Crib and other ones because u guys are so lovely. I don't have any friend around,no one to talk to. In situations like this,I just need a shoulder to lean on. If u noticed,I went offline 4 some mins yesterday. I was trying to figure out what to do. I felt like am alone,no friend. So this night I just wanna let my FRIENDS in,cos I know am gonna get awesome advice frm u all. Pls I need someone to talk to,am kinda loosing it*tears*

shocked Omygosh are okay?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe thanks baby cakes kiss
u wlcm... Done dey catch cold o.. I knw dis gaff will do sumtin of such.. The rain isn't helping matter to o... *finds his pullover**
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I wish I am
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: u wlcm... Done dey catch cold o.. I knw dis gaff will do sumtin of such.. The rain isn't helping matter to o... *finds his pullover**

Hmm you should get some heaters up in here wink

Haha I think.imma wear a nice onesie
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Priscaoge sweet what's the matter? Please be calm. Did you get my mail?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
I wish I am

Awh gurl what's up?

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jesus Christ is the answer.... If yu'r on BBM, jus inbox me ur pin let's chit_chat alittle

1 Like

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Les: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Priscaoge, I'm kinda in your situation after going back to my former street after 4 years but its not that serious sha so you can talk to Les. Especially this way if you don't want other people to hear you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Priscaoge sweet what's the matter? Please be calm. Did you get my mail?
Yea am trying Dear! Yea I did n I replied
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:
Yea am trying Dear! Yea I did n I replied
Just be calm dear. Let me check my mail.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Just be calm dear. Let me check my mail.
ejior hwfa cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
ejiro hwfa cheesy
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by daveP(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay:
Awwwww thank u sweets, make I chop asap. I go nid digest am with some bottles
drink cart came late wink dont worry. Gradually settling.

That was Lamb pasticcio you digested smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: ejiro hwfa cheesy
Lol.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by priscaoge(f): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

FrankySnow: Priscaoge sweet what's the matter? Please be calm. Did you get my mail?

Neldrizzy: Jesus Christ is the answer.... If yu'r on BBM, jus inbox me ur pin let's chit_chat alittle

Les:
Priscaoge, I'm kinda in your situation after going back to my former street after 4 years but its not that serious sha so you can talk to Les. Especially this way if you don't want other people to hear you. kiss

*FeelingLoved* I so much appreciate u guys seriously! Maybe I have to mail u or should I share it here?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Neldrizzy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol.
what's funny naa.. Isn't dah ur name Btw were is missberrypop5 ?? sad
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

*FeelingLoved* I so much appreciate u guys seriously! Maybe I have to mail u or should I share it here?

It depends on what it is dear.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge:

Whatever suits you guurl

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (53) (Reply)

Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Beer Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.