Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4421 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed / Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by finditng: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=finditng][/quote]

And yeah she can get down with ur enemy just to gt @ you....sex often times, has lost its bond-feature beyond repair in such persons...just too much stress...painfully these factors will not stare u in the face. They play-out in the background...eating out the life of ur union...slowly but surely....when the results get in ur face, the damage is already done...mostly killer results that you don't get until years down the lane.....its like sleepn with ur roof on candle light fire...its just more time before crashn..lol
Re: ... by great289(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=finditng][/quote]
i cn be her friend nt marry when she didnt change or show any sign of changin. Attack her mindset and u win
Re: ... by kpaofame: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
similar shit happened to me
www.nairaland.com/1805831/some-girls-terrible#24567582

some gals ar just damn b'i'atches...after i discovered more i informed her of her deeds she feigned innocence bt havent near my abode thereafter...
Re: ... by kpaofame: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
2sExy1: where did you pick her up from? don't tell me you don't see such signs? I am just commenting cos it you... else, I would pass.

there were clues littered around but you ignored them.

signs ke d one i encountered was frm d church ni...sanctimonous outwardly...
Re: ... by lulu1986(f): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Chilug:
What if she can change, we all hav pasts. Don't u?
i do have my past,,and i still do horrible tings but at da end of da time we need to accept da fact..we are wron
g and we need to accept da truth..but its his choice tho.
Re: ... by buildingacastle: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
lulu1986:
i do have my past,,and i still do horrible tings but at da end of da time we need to accept da fact..we are wron
g and we need to accept da truth..but its his choice tho.

I understand what you mean but at the same time don't quite agree. I think going wrong things for which we are the only victims is quite different from doing wrong things for which other parties are the victims. When others suffer from our behavior it's quite a different kettle of fish entirely.
Doing things that hurt others suggests a larger moral deficit than doing things that only hurt ourselves.
Girls that cannot refrain from promiscuous activities should simply not enter into a relationship. That way the only person they are hurting by their activities are themselves both in the short term and in the long run.

Building A Castle
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=finditng][/quote] broz;j u just so knowledgable about this people; !!! Very well... Bro U jjust got it; so so greedy; n dats hhow she is;j so so so greedy, for her friends n evvery other person!!!
Re: ... by ibietela2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jollyjoy: eya sori eh, stop cryin jare make i gv leaf make u take dry ur eye.

Woooow
Re: ... by darkroses(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Raymondenyi: madam; I'm yet to recover 4rm ds shock of my life; b4 now I have been suspecting her; but I never knew she was this dirty n paverted; I hadn't d idea!!!
they no they hide heart broken, if actually ur write-up is real , she dosnt need an Abraham 2 tel her, dats something is wrong somwere
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
My fiance loves me so so much n I love him more. Unfortunately he had an ex who was just a LovePeddler while telling him she blvs in sex after marriage. I am a good woman wit d fear of God who loves him like crazy but sometimes he fears to be hurt again.this affects our relationship.op not every lady is shallow. It will hurt ur future spouse if u let this experience define ur view of women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Get H-orny When I See A New Picture Of My Bae! / I Just Got A Heart Break. / Some Men And Their Warped Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.