Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4427 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed / Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii the girl loves you because you are husband material but runz still dey her eyes
This used to be the epicenter of my outburst over issues like this... they want the bad boys for fun and nice guys for marriage.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
2sExy1: This used to be the epicenter of my outburst over issues like this... they want the bad boys for fun and nice guys for marriage.
I don't know why some girls behave abnormal but the op said is that all am gonna say to him.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
lulu1986:
listen,,its yo life,and theRE z H.I.V..just tel her like dis..hi i m so disappointed on your chats which i saw on yo phone..plz leave me alone and stay away from my life..just simple..
of course; I'll sure do that; as a matter of fact; she left dat yesterday; n I haavven't called; n I know I wouldn't; I hv left her to her fate; n hv learnt my lessons; d hard way though... Anyday she mistakingly calls; den she'll know; n if its about STI; my thing is too revered to b found in any kind of littered hole;
philantoxx: and u typed this b4 thinking of sending her out bro.
akitijackson: I hate the fact that some guys fall prey to these things and are so foolish! What the hell is the gurl doing in your house? Abi you wan Bleep am too? U don't even care about the infections u'll get or possibly AIDS! Your friend once told you she's a runs girl and ur brain couldn't tell you more. Of course u can know a runs girl from the way she spends! Oboy, use your brain, ur heart is as stupid as shit!
did u bother reading my Post? I have fallen prey n hv learnt my lessons;
etenyong:
DEAR, PLS STOP CRYING, I HAVE A GREEN CARD FOR U AND U WILL LIVE TO SMILE ALL UR LIFE.
have u bothered to know why d red card was giving? Seem like U not even learning anything 4rm my story. Is dis site not suppose to be educative?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Raymondenyi: don't you think I should do sumthing bad to her; for trying to deceive me; something vengeful; should I send her an SMS as previously suggested? Why re girls like this?

How about you end the relationship, and go your way....You don't have to get even with her.
Re: ... by justi4jesu(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
SirAweezy: Bros don carry olosho for house... Eheheheh.

Abeg chop wetin you wan chop make you dash am red card close your door.

Another thing.. If I were in your shoes.. I go just dey act like say na Nollywood I dey watch.. Till I get tired.

hmmmmmm angry angry
Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
many gals aint loyal and i dnt knw y..

I guess dat question for d gods

1 Like

Re: ... by bolaino(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii the girl loves you because you are husband material but runz still dey her eyes
I like you.
Re: ... by fruityjojo(f): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Sum gal's sha! Op 'doh'. As my bro would say "Her eyes still dey outside"
Re: ... by great289(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
bro pls dnt leave her, if u can change her pls try as much as u can. And she wil neva frgt u. Care for her. she is stil young, nt too mch into d game fr nw(so u cn stil make her change).
Re: ... by johnsonpolice: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello,kick her fucking ass out of ur house or are u still enjoy her dirty ass?
Re: ... by mrgaga: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2014
great289: bro pls dnt leave her, if u can change her pls try as much as u can. And she wil neva frgt u. Care for her. she is stil young, nt too mch into d game fr nw(so u cn stil make her change).

Father Jesus,what are u saying..?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Ivanspring(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Well...op, you can't say you weren't warned. You get over your shock and move on with your life. There are many good girls out there waiting for serious guys to find them. Good luck.
Re: ... by great289(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
mrgaga:

Father Jesus,what are u saying..?
Re: ... by buildingacastle: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
it's a shame
Re: ... by blacko(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
I think u should try to threaten her that u will tell everyone then u can state ur conditions of keeping it secret then u can get whatever u want from her wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
bolaino: I like you.
thanks dear but why you take like me
Re: ... by Chilug(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
lulu1986:
listen,,its yo life,and theRE z H.I.V..just tel her like dis..hi i m so disappointed on your chats which i saw on yo phone..plz leave me alone and stay away from my life..just simple..
What if she can change, we all hav pasts. Don't u?
Re: ... by bolaino(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
prettythicksme: thanks dear but why you take like me
I liked your post on this Thread, And you have Beautiful Lips.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
estyann: chei, what am I supposed to say now na, I just got a red card from my boyfriend.... I'm too sad to comment jare.... #cries
eya sori eh, stop cryin jare make i gv leaf make u take dry ur eye.
Re: ... by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin

There are many of them. Worst pretenders...

What are you waiting for b4 you get your share and ask her to leave ?

Seriously, ladies are very disappointing. One will be busy planning a future with a lady, she will be busy running after dicks and recharge card money.

Smh. Later she will call you mumu or castrated man because you didnt touch her...

2 Likes

Re: ... by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Raymondenyi: is ds all u have to say? I have not seen any comment 4rm fmales on ds; aside dis unsuitable statement of urs; dat goes a long way to say what ladies re really made up of; cus its not seeming strange to any of U; how did all ladies degenerate to such depravity? Christ jesus!!! It's appalling; ***spits***
tnx 4 ur advice; she has left; she woke up n told me she'll b going 2day; of which I loved d idea; so I just gave her some lil Money for her fare; n drove out; told her to lock my door when leaving!!! As I returned ds evening she has already left; I feel relieved; this 'll certainly b d last time she'll see me!

You no poke ?

Hahaha.

Umu nwanyi nah agbawa obi.

I don't think I can love a lady again till my wedding night. Just married !
Re: ... by Worksunlimited: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Raymondenyi: A girl that I happen to be dating; we have been together fro about some months now (knew her from aa friend, some yrs back) but we got involved some months ago. She had always liked me; had had been giving me d green light; buh I adamantly refused; for ll those while, b4 finally succuming..
We were doing well untiln I staarted noticing somethings about her (excessive senseless demands) n not being d very submissive type dat is ready to work out a good living for herself;
A friend of hers; had told me some long while ago, dat she was into "runs"(she should be about 21/22 now, she just graaduated) of which I confronted her about it; she fervently denied; n told me; I was out to taarnish her imaage; with unfounded claims (den we hadn't strted dating), so I let it be; sje told me all kind of things; how she cn never sleep with any1 she's not dating, n all dat..
Now my worries ; she came to my house yesterday; after spending about a week in town in her friends house; I had been suspecting her right 4rm time (as exxpected) ... So I allowed her have her time; shower; n rest; dis afternoon, I. She kept her fone chaarging n I quickly stumbles in n checked tru the chaats; Lo n behold wat I saw!!!
She had been gisting with a guy(an elderly guy in his 40's,most likely married; but a traveller), with all sort of sexually pervertious things they were talking about, I got to know from the chat; she had fu*cked d guy while her friend was watching; worse of all; she was even suggesting to d guy dey have a 3some with 1 of her friends ; when he returns to ph; @ his hotel room, telling d guy of how she'll dry his di*ck with BJ
Now from d way they were chatting; U'll know no emotions b/w dem; just d sex, n money in return... This is a girl telling me always of how she wants a serious relationship b/w us; n posssibly marriage; ....
The probs is; I don't even know whether to confront her about it; cus she's still in my house here as I type this, or to keep quiet as I am doing... Don't think I can ever forget this in a hurry or find it easy trusting some1...

(Sorry 4 my typos; using a fone, n typing outta emotions)

Its thoughts like this, that makes men like us wonder why we should be y2k compliant.. I prefer the nigerian man of old, who would have woke her up bleeped her silly, allow her to sleep back, packed her things whilst she slept (removing the hustle money wey she make from her purse) and dropped it at the nearest bus-stop, den enter bathroom, come out with a bucket of water, bath her with it, then send her packing...
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Its thoughts like this, that makes men like us wonder why we should be y2k compliant.. I prefer the nigerian man of old, who would have woke her up bleeped her silly, allow her to sleep back, packed her things whilst she slept (removing the hustle money wey she make from her purse) and dropped it at the nearest bus-stop, den enter bathroom, come out with a bucket of water, bath her with it, then send her packing...
naaaa!!! I aint d violent type bro; I abhor violence; moost of all; it repulse me seeing men hit ladies; So I can't even think of dat.. I'll rather employ diplomacy...
Re: ... by nefertiitii: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Sori ooo!!! I detest such girls but you men aint saints either smiley
Re: ... by maxdozie(m): 1:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Chai na dis Kind Grl maxzy dey find.......

I no even know why Boys dey Luv anyhow dis days.....

Wish luv cost a million,then Guys go dey spend nd love wisely
Re: ... by Worksunlimited: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Raymondenyi: naaaa!!! I aint d violent type bro; I abhor violence; moost of all; it repulse me seeing men hit ladies; So I can't even think of dat.. I'll rather employ diplomacy...

My point wasnt for you to be violent.. My point was for you to ball-up and be decisive, Get rid of the leeech, pls...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2014
100Cents: grin

There are many of them. Worst pretenders...

What are you waiting for b4 you get your share and ask her to leave ?

Seriously, ladies are very disappointing. One will be busy planning a future with a lady, she will be busy running after dicks and recharge card money.

Smh. Later she will call you mumu or castrated man because you didnt touch her...
hmmmm!
Re: ... by finditng: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2014
great289: bro pls dnt leave her, if u can change her pls try as much as u can. And she wil neva frgt u. Care for her. she is stil young, nt too mch into d game fr nw(so u cn stil make her change).

You really have no idea who a runz girl is...the ideology to life, greed, perception and d loss of self...you can't revive these things.....some will always trail and unforunately, the manifestations are like ripple effects...you advising him to play with his death...be it physical, emotional, financial or. Resultant bs circumstances........mehn u aint jesus...waste no time on such....even a normal descentt girl can be work not tto mention a WHOLE runz residdual....mschewww
Re: ... by great289(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2014
finditng:

You really have no idea who a runz girl is...the ideology to life, greed, perception and d loss of self...you can't revive these things.....some will always trail and unforunately, the manifestations are like ripple effects...you advising him to play with his death...be it physical, emotional, financial or. Resultant bs circumstances........mehn u aint jesus...waste no time on such....even a normal descentt girl can be work not tto mention a WHOLE runz residdual....mschewww
u mean dey cn neva change?
Re: ... by finditng: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2014
great289:
u mean dey cn neva change?

I mean u cannot overhaul the totality of the person...unfortunately most people define the decision not to perhaps "runz/prostitute" as change.. But what they miss-out are the character faults that led to the decision to runz in the first place or the effects runz leaves them with afterwards...often times, settling with such puts you at a spot where u gat to deal with these vices and their paly-outs for life....avoidable stress.
Re: ... by great289(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
finditng:

I mean u cannot overhaul the totality of the person...unfortunately most people define the decision not to perhaps "runz/prostitute" as change.. But what they miss-out are the character faults that led to the decision to runz in the first place or the effects runz leaves them with afterwards...often times, settling with such puts you at a spot where u gat to deal with these vices and their paly-outs for life....avoidable stress.
u ve a point dia. Buh stil is a gradual process
Re: ... by finditng: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=great289]
u ve a point dia. Buh stil is a gradual process[/quote

That means you want to become a rehabilitation center....u have any idea wht that really takes?...wht for?....let me give u instances where u'll suffer d residual effects....a past runz girl can fight ur inlaw or pick a deep grudge on 10k differences u chose to ignore on erands (she had to lay her back to earn that...intepretes it as too much to letgo)...a past runz girl will never see your secretary's innocent gestures as plain (she runzed and will believe any girl can f**k her way to gt anythn)...u generaly may find these examples in other women, but the depth and hold is of greater magnitude in a past runz-girl...its just stress abeg....I cn be her friend nt marry her.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom For Couples / Guys! Big Boobs Or Big Butt, Which One Do You Prefer? / HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.