Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More (4223 Views)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / I'll Like To Become A Model;am 6.2'in Height Gudlookin,athletic,23yrs,undagraduate Of Uniben. / 6ft Tall & Cant Find A Store That Sells Female Pair Of Pants/jeans For My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Do you know you can increase your height and get a good posture doing yoga exercises. Yoga exercises improves body posture and helps in boosting the body's immune system.
One yoga exercise that increases height is the THUNDERBOLT pose. Do this exercise before going to bed and when u wake up in the morning. I was 6ft2inches but now I am 6ft5. In doing it, maintain the posture for 1 min for the first one week, and later on you can maintain it for as long as 3 mins.
Do this and u will see changes in your body within 3months.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Pennywise(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pakmano: Do you know you can increase your height and get a good posture doing yoga exercises. Yoga exercises improves body posture and helps in boosting the body's immune system.
One yoga exercise that increases height is the THUNDERBOLT pose. Do this exercise before going to bed and when u wake up in the morning. I was 6ft2inches but now I am 6ft5. In doing it, maintain the posture for 1 min for the first one week, and later on you can maintain it for as long as 3 mins.

If you keep to this routine, soon you might be 10ft tall!

1 Like

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Not really. It works very well for persons still under 25years.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by dablazor: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
ok
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
#smiling. Now i can add up my 5.7 to 5.9. Wow cheesy
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
It not true. The maximum age is 25 especially for males, then 22 for females.

1 Like

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Pennywise(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pakmano: Not really. It works very well for persons still under 25years.

If the cartilage responsible for growth (epiphysis) fuses with the adjoining bone metaphysis at age 16-18, how is further growth possible? Or is the new growth independent of bone lenght?
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Luminary1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: #smiling. Now i can add up my 5.7 to 5.9. Wow cheesy

HY dear hw u.......................i see u want to step up your height

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some basketballers engage themselves in this yoga exercise to increase their height and improve their posture. Example is Lebron James of the Miami Heat.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Luminary1:

HY dear hw u.......................i see u want to step up your height
Lol, yeah. That's if it will work for me. I'm cool and you?
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pennywise:

If the cartilage responsible for growth (epiphysis) fuses with the adjoining bone metaphysis at age 16-18, how is further growth possible? Or is the new growth independent of bone lenght?
It does not fuse completely and the new growth is independent of bone length because pressure is mounted on the cartilage and this gives rise to the release of growth hormones thereby encouraging futher growth.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pakmano: Do you know you can increase your height and get a good posture doing yoga exercises. Yoga exercises improves body posture and helps in boosting the body's immune system.
Hello OP, there are various yoga excercises, which 1 in partivcular worked for u.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by dablazor: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
i think ur good with 5'7 for a lady, except u wanna look intimidating lol
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
macklef:
Hello OP, there are various yoga excercises, which 1 in partivcular worked for u.
The THUNDERBOLT Pose.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pakmano:
The THUNDERBOLT Pose.
Oh, so where can 1 get this pose? Can you explain please?
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Preetiest babe on NL, i guess u need this for your modeling carrier wink
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
macklef:
Oh, so where can 1 get this pose? Can you explain please?
Just google thunderbolt pose and u'll see it.
Pls when doing it spread an exercise mat on the floor. Do not do it on bare floor to avoid injury.

1 Like

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
macklef:
Preetiest babe on NL, i guess u need this for your modeling carrier wink
lol, thank you for the compliment, but there are lotta pretty ladies here on NL. Lol, who told you i'm into modeling anyway?
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
dablazor:
i think ur good with 5'7 for a lady, except u wanna look intimidating lol
lol, 5.9 is cool too. Need it for something.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Luminary1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: Lol, yeah. That's if it will work for me. I'm cool and you?

NOT bad,happy weekend
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Luminary1:

NOT bad,happy weekend
same to you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by dablazor: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, 5.9 is cool too. Need it for something.
lol best of luck then
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
dablazor:
lol best of luck then
tan chu *babyface*

2 Likes

Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, thank you for the compliment, but there are lotta pretty ladies here on NL. Lol, who told you i'm into modeling anyway?
Wen i see a model, illd know. even if u arent professionally. The framework i am seeing cant deceive me, like peak, its in u wink
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by NnamdiN: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
macklef:
Wen i see a model, illd know. even if u arent professionally. The framework i am seeing cant deceive me, like peak, its in u wink
Boss you get eyes I swear cheesy all the ppl you compliment dey everly make sense.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by macklef(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
NnamdiN: Boss you get eyes I swear cheesy all the ppl you compliment dey everly make sense.
Hahaha. Guy, i don have eyes for anyhow babes o. Missberrypop5 is among my best 5, she knows thats why she put that 5 after her moniker, she knows she can will never decend below 5 no mata d level of competition btwn beauriful ladies grin wink
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
@op, Thunderbolt pose doesn't facilitate an actual increase in height as this is dependent on genetic and environmental factors.

The supposed yoga exercise will help straighten your spine and aid proper posture. This can make you feel taller or make you appear taller.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by NnamdiN: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
macklef:
Hahaha. Guy, i don have eyes for anyhow babes o. Missberrypop5 is among my best 5, she knows thats why she put that 5 after her moniker, she knows she can will never decend below 5 no mata d level of competition btwn beauriful ladies grin wink
hehehe I can imagine her blushing wherever she is. Na her turn wink more power to your engine house grin
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmmm.... First thing tomorrow morning.... am gonna get or buy my yoga pants....

I need to increase my height by at least 7 inches.....Am tired of being called 'smally or Shorty'....
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by mako007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie: hmmmmm.... First thing tomorrow morning.... am gonna get or buy my yoga pants....

I need to increase my height by at least 7 inches.....Am tired of being called 'smally or Shorty'....
Oya do go buy, make all your bones comot for joints.
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
mako007: Oya do go buy, make all your bones comot for joints.

lol
Re: You Can Increase Your Height By 3inches More by mako007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

lol
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. / Buy Your Bridal Robes / Classy & Sexy Ankara Styles For Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.