Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented (26701 Views)

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by JuicyGee(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wtf? Listen to one blood and I'm taken, you would knw cynthia morgan make brain... when em talk bad she badder.. mo'chedda need to grow up, literary tongue

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Mattyj(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia morgan all da way...I can't stop playing this track of her's- HIGH HIGH HIGH....I wish 2 c a collabo from cynthia morgan and nicki minaj because, as for me'cynthia morgan is african nicki minaj
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by JEITO: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
They are both so wack they make tonto dikeh sound like beyonce grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
adepiero: you go sch at all? "looks likes" which kain English be that? u for add "s" for the whole thing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol..dats a typo...cant believe you couldnt figure that out....thanx anyway. cool
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Duchaello(f): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
adepiero: Cynthia has jugs while mo'chedda has junks

Cynthia sings and rap while mo'chedda cries

finally, the two of them no fine but i'll pick Cynthia over mo'chedda
Guy you're damn funny LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Duchaello(f): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
inyson: I think i love mochedah,cynthia is beautiful,but i have nt heard her songs
Jisos! You're frigging missing!I'm not a fan of circular music but radio addict #teamgospelalltheway, but Cynthia Morgan can sing.Pls go listen to Don't break my heart....what!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by dabayomi(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Whoever rocks my boat...#bleepwise
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Edusouls(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Idle nigerians
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Proffdada: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
@op correct yourself first, who is hotter
mochedda can only win this at the beginning of the day when there is no makeup and weed
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
in my own opinion.... mo'cheddah is more gorgeous
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by chibarbie(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cynthia always,, who b mocheddah n wetn she de sing?
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by OneNaira6: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Both of them ugly. idk what you nigg@s are seeing
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by horzart(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2014
undecided Can't even predict one is most talented, they re both gifted.... And i love them both, after all they don't sing same pattern of music, but i love them both....
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Zedjp(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
I will go for Mocheddah joor,Cyinthia is only 23 n her boobs don fall finish.I am nt a big fan of a falling soldier!!!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Zedjp(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
I will go for Mocheedah joor,its better to have a big nose(according to Olamide) than to have a fallen boob.I am nt a big fan of a fallen soldier.#word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School / More Exciting Photos From Dabota Lawson And Billionaire Sunny Aku's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.