Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? (5377 Views)

6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Cynthia Morgan: Who Is Ready For A New Release??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
This thought have always been coming to my mind about these two Nigerian divas.

Seyi Shay is a top Nigerian songstress. I totally love her and her voice is awesome. She's big in Mainstream media as all the top radio and TV stations play her songs. But somehow, i have noticed dat Seyi Shay is not so popular on the Streets. I also noticed dat her music is more appreciated by the Elite Crowd ( dem Islanders e.g Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki dwellers etc ).

Meanwhile, Cynthia Morgan is a dancehall diva and also in the top female league. She's big in the Mainstream Media also. I also noticed that Cynthia Morgan is popular in the Steets. Her hit songs are well received e.g DON'T BREAK MY HEART, AM TAKEN & GERMAN JUICE.

So Nairalanders, between Seyi Shay & Cynthia Morgan, who is the Bigger Artiste?

Now lets rate dem by these :

1) Popularity and Acceptance by music fans

2) Which of them pulls crowd more at shows?

3) Which of dem have a higher rating on Mainstream Media?

I declare the floor open!!!! Cast yo votes!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by kellyJames5(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cynthia Morgan
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by ayokunlei(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
O
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by MISSNORA(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Morgan
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by vizkiz: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
seyi has got the voice, while Morgan has got the swag. I guess swag counts cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
kellyJames5:
Cynthia Morgan
Okay
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Morgan
Alright
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:
seyi has got the voice, while Morgan has got the swag. I guess swag counts cheesy
You think so?
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by vizkiz: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
jiggaz:
You think so?

so you think music in 2015 is all about the voice? If that is so, then Davido shouldn't be doing music

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by coolebux(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
So many Nigerians cannot identify Seyi Shay with any of her songs, though she's good.

But the name Cynthia Morgan is already a trademark #kingston_property

Op compare Cynthia with Tiwa and the likes.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by ellahzy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
@first I preferred Cynthia to Seyi

but now I will choose Seyi over Cynthia any day.

Tiwa is still d queen tho.

I hope Dija improves more.. she's good too.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
ellahzy:
@first I preferred Cynthia to Seyi but now I will choose Seyi over Cynthia any day. Tiwa is still d queen tho. I hope Dija improves more.. she's good too.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
coolebux:
So many Nigerians cannot identify Seyi Shay with any of her songs, though she's good.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Shebarh(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
In my opinion ah think seyi is better than cynthia.. Ah love seyi's music

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Shaadey: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seyi Shay is better

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shebarh:
In my opinion ah think seyi is better than cynthia.. Ah love seyi's music
I am not talking of the better artiste, i am talking of popularity.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shaadey:
Seyi Shay is better
I am not talking of the better artiste cos definitely Cynthia is not a singer. I am talking of who is more popular between the two.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Shaadey: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
jiggaz:
I am not talking of the better artiste cos definitely Cynthia is not a singer. I am talking of who is more popular between the two.
Sheyi Shay is more popular.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Shebarh(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
jiggaz:
I am not talking of the better artiste, i am talking of popularity.
They r both popular
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Shebarh:
They r both popular
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by mhzluchY1(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
M MRE POPULAR :PM MRE POPULAR
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by RedCard1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Here in Diobu PH, Seyi Shay is more popular and I like her a lot. I don't get tired of playing her songs especially Crazy.

I don't get the fuse on Cynthia Morgan. She's one poor a$s rapper. Her big voice is so annoying. Morgan is so fake.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Damstarr(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
seyi shay
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
RedCard1:
Here in Diobu PH, Seyi Shay is more popular and I like her a lot. I don't get tired of playing her songs especially Crazy.
I don't get the fuse on Cynthia Morgan. She's one poor a$s rapper. Her big voice is so annoying. Morgan is so fake.
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seyi shay....cynthia's voice is like a guy's voice

YKKOHS
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
shokky24:
Seyi shay....cynthia's voice is like a guy's voice
YKKOHS
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by pretydiva(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
None
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by xcelor(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
coolebux:

Exactly..!
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by drizslim(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who's Seyi shay? undecided

Mehn I'd go for my girlie Skillashy #KingstoneBaddest smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
drizslim:
Who's Seyi shay? undecided Mehn I'd go for my girlie Skillashy #KingstoneBaddest smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? by jiggaz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cynthia Morgan... Kingston property.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed & Pretty Naija Girl No Pant!es On Stage Dancing (photos) / Mavin Records Unveil New Logo To Start 2016 (photo) / I Miss My Students, Nigerian Female Teacher Comes Out On Social Media. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.