Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented (26702 Views)

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Seyi Shay Versus Cynthia Morgan : Who Is The Bigger Artiste? / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Daewoods(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by M4gunners: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Busy bodi keep comparing people.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmmm quite tough cos mochedda is da bomb, I mean she can rap, sing nd has a gud singing voice also pweety. Cynthia is also a gud rapper I so much love her rapping style she can sing but not a nice singing voice sha, but her shape is to die for tall nd sweet. To me dey r wonderful
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Mods ., next tym tell us why some 'topics' are on front page undecided
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Iamoilprince(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia morgan all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2014
shockwave91: i mean look @ the melons cynthia morgan is carrying.....i'm in love

If she release those things from bra you go change mouth. Those b@@bs don reach ground finish
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by tayoxx(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Make I book space down.....if I come from church I go comment
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2014
farano: Cynthia is the hottest
Mo'cheddah more talented

Hot my foot , those melons don succumb to gravity
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by wealthuwa20: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia all †ђε way
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by roufy235(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia Morgan
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by gbengaAIG: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia morgan nah master for mochedda in music industry.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
nicholasis: Hello my people,Today, I bring before you Cynthia Morgan and Mo’Cheddah. I love both of them very much and most of the time they give me choice dilemma because they are beautiful and unique in their own little ways.

The 23-years-old Cynthia Morgan as been labelled the most sought after female reggae artistes in Nigeria year 2014. Having front and back is one edge over others and i guess by now your eyes must have started rolling.

We have another lady in the beauty contest and she is pretty, gorgeous ,smooth face Mo’Cheddah
No doubt on this,every man that knows good things adores her good look including you abi i lie?

This girls is amazingly beautiful, this is my opinion and mind you ,yours my suggest something contrary to mine. Both of them are heavily endowed and you can see that effortlessly.
The deal goes like this,if you are giving a golden opportunity to choose one from them whom will you go for?

Source : http://updatenaija.com
Why are they bleaching? They both got that unnatural, weird orange skin color.

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by tuffgongjo(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Mo'chedah breeeaast be like 0 0(zero zero).
Cynthia is a better talent than her$more beautiful also.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by tomiobj(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2014
nicholasis: Hello my people,Today, I bring before you Cynthia Morgan and Mo’Cheddah. I love both of them very much and most of the time they give me choice dilemma because they are beautiful and unique in their own little ways.

The 23-years-old Cynthia Morgan as been labelled the most sought after female reggae artistes in Nigeria year 2014. Having front and back is one edge over others and i guess by now your eyes must have started rolling.

We have another lady in the beauty contest and she is pretty, gorgeous ,smooth face Mo’Cheddah
No doubt on this,every man that knows good things adores her good look including you abi i lie?

This girls is amazingly beautiful, this is my opinion and mind you ,yours my suggest something contrary to mine. Both of them are heavily endowed and you can see that effortlessly.
The deal goes like this,if you are giving a golden opportunity to choose one from them whom will you go for?

Source : http://updatenaija.com
wait let me ask ifa
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by condralbede(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Booms on a Sunday morningundecided...*Run comot for this thread before I see Watin I knw won see*
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Shortyy(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2014
MO MO MOCHEDDAAH.. Me love that chic die
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by zicky(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Mo'cheddah is not a pretty gal in other words she worwor. Her face like a crying black Chinese woman.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2014
neoapocalypse:

If she release those things from bra you go change mouth. Those b@@bs don reach ground finish

ah!!....@ her tender age of 23?? Choi..but wait o... U don see am before? #SeriouslyScratchingMyHead
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by suregurl(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2014
both talented bt cynthia morgan fine pass
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
shockwave91:

ah!!....@ her tender age of 23?? Choi..but wait o... U don see am before? #SeriouslyScratchingMyHead

Forget that football age , you no see the second picture , see the way the thing dey hang down
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
shockwave91:

Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by iaatmguy(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Cynthia Morgan
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Ryabcool(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2014
farano: Cynthia is the hottest
Mo'cheddah more talented
more talented wetin? If i hear! Don't lemme bite you cos of cymthia angry
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by otalenu(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2014
See question!!!...Cynthia ni of course
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
early Sunday morning okay, I'll come back after church
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
edlion57: Write thy names on each of them
I like
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by anytaij: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
inyson: I think i love mochedah,cynthia is beautiful,but i have nt heard her songs

I wanna be with you from the strat to the end baby break my heart ooooooo that's her song I love it. 102.7 plays it like he'll.
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2014
NONE
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Glo people wont allow me see pictures
nonsense network undecided
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by asamaigho(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Oguntimmy: mo chedah
1 trillion likes.......u get eye jor mooooo cheda all d way
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by ICEMAN(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Is this an eye test? Which kin question be that? Cynthia Morgan no doubt!
Re: Mo’cheddah Vs Cynthia Morgan Who Is The Hottest And More Talented by icemania: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2014
None of the above! But in terms of beauty Cynthia Morgan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Efe Donates Classroom Desks To ECWA Primary School / More Exciting Photos From Dabota Lawson And Billionaire Sunny Aku's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.