Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption (2810 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Sirniyeh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Three (3) Conditions presented to President Jonathan by PDP Governors which he accepted before his endorsement according
to:
1. President should allow them pick their SUCCESSOR

2. Those of them indicating Senatorial ambition should be given automatic ticket
3. Those of them completing their 2nd term should not be harassed or arrested by EFCC or ICPC after leaving office.
#‎PUNCHNEWSPAPER‬ 20/09/2014

It was gathered that the governors discussed openly the merits and demerits of supporting or not supporting the President for the 2015 race.

Two different sources who spoke with our correspondent on condition of anonymity on Thursday night and Friday morning, said the governors extracted words of commitment from the President before they endorsed him.

The governors were said to have been assured that they would not be harassed by the agents of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Independent Corrupt Practices and Related Offences Commission after leaving office because of their support.

http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-pdp-govs-strike-deal/
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by shegxi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are u surprised? U think they endorsed him because he is d saviour and messiah? Wake up man. Dis is nigeria were everytin is abt selfish and personal interest and nothing more. It's a shame though!!! But do u blame dis people? D electorates are worse.

14 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Timothy3113(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Picture or i dontbelieveit
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by estyvino(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
*yawn* mama iyaboh, I need one boh!
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by successking401(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Brb
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by focus7: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Timothy3113: Picture or i dontbelieveit
Have u ever believe anything, is u name not rightly Thomas?

3 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lies from BOKOHARAM APC NEWSPAPER.
Why is their source of information always annonimous?

5 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Lordlexyy: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
It's simply a give and take politics. There is nothing new here. Its been the same story with pdp right from the beginning. If only Apc could surprise Nigerians with a candidate that can appeal averagely to their senses, there's no better time to seize power from these people than now.

5 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by justhelp(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
masterpower: Lies from BOKOHARAM APC NEWSPAPER.
Why is their source of information always annonimous?
are you blind to see

5 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Which Governor spoke to you without the journalists revealing his identity. Wake up man a Governor is not a man on the street.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by philantoxx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
it really is a give and take world.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by omenka(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fools making deals with a back stabber and a traitor.

3 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by martins0: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
And why does most of these attack news always coming from Punchnews?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Mogidi: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
So the Governor of Punch newspapers was invited along with PDP Governors to meet with the President.

Punch newspaper is trying too hard to be relevant.

Last week Mai Suya was wrapping my suya with Punch newspaper I shouted for him to stop.

If am buying Suya of #1000 I expect my suya wrapped with the Vanguard. I only clean my yansh with Punch.

8 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
I thought PUNCH newspapers were reliable? . now am disappointed
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by size38: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nothing goes for nothing. Politics in Nigeria is give and take. Rub my back, I rub ur back. Fall for me, I fall for u. So many of those PDP governors do not like GEJ that was why when the problem that led to 5 of its governors defecting to APC, conditions were given to GEJ Which included removing Bamanga Tukur as its national chairman which GEJ refused to heed to. It was after their defection that GEJ saw how serious the matter was b4 heeding to that demand. Though it came a bit late for him.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by deeptechcool(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2014
@op- we knw these b4 nah
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Sirniyeh(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2014
size38: Nothing goes for nothing. Politics in Nigeria is give and take. Rub my back, I rub ur back. Fall for me, I fall for u. So many of those PDP governors do not like GEJ that was why when the problem that led to 5 of its governors defecting to APC, conditions were given to GEJ Which included removing Bamanga Tukur as its national chairman which GEJ refused to heed to. It was after their defection that GEJ saw how serious the matter was b4 heeding to that demand. Though it came a bit late for him.
Wise revelation. This is politics of chop make I chop. There is need for change because with GEJ's continuation, Nigeria will collapse authomatically

1 Like

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by egift(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Jonathan short-change Nigerians and institutionalizing epic corruption since 2010. Yet some TANiod will say "Jonathan is a Good Man...he is just coordinating the most corrupt administration". It takes a very corrupt, greedy man to pilot the volume of corruption that is oozing out from Abuja.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Rilwayne001: 6:05am On Sep 21, 2014
SMH..

Meanwhile, That does not stop of from loosing next year
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by RockMaxi: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Don't ask me why Nigeria is in a mess, ask yourself whether you still want Nigeria to continue in this mess.

Decide with your vote even if you are told it doesn't count. You can stop the mess. tongue angry tongue angry

1 Like

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Sirniyeh(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Gej
Fuel from 65 to 97
Nepa from 1k to 5k
ATM from 0 to 65
Garri from N50 to N200
Dont you think we need a change?

2 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Rawani: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2014
In any sane democracy, this kind of audacious behaviour will result in a scandal that will see the governors snitching amongst themselves to save their offices, albeit in vain. This monumental selfishness if true, should be exposed to all Nigerians, from the church to the streets, so that they can be reminded ahead of elections, what a wicked, selfish, evil, tyrannical and dictatorial party the PDP is.

Jonathan in other words, has agreed to subjugate democracy, and promote rigging and electoral malpractices by denying the people the basic right of selecting their governor, and giving the right of millions of people to one pot-bellied governor. This slap is on two sides of the faces of Nigerians as they will also be robbed of their liberty to choose their Senators. By accepting his unanimous nomination based on these agreements, Jonathan has also agreed to cover-up corruption and promote looting as soon as his tenure begins, by refusing to investigate corrupt practices of past governors.

Nigerians must be warned before making fatal mistakes at the polls in 2015. A vote for Jonathan is a vote for oppression and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Sirniyeh: Gej
Fuel from 65 to 97
Nepa from 1k to 5k
ATM from 0 to 65
Garri from N50 to N200
Dont you think we need a change?
Jonathan is just out to perpetuate our hardship. My last electric bill was: consumption - 150, fixed charge - 650. I use analog metre. What is the excence of the fixed charge?
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by otokx(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Once GEJ gets second term, the ex governors will see something.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by dBard: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: So the Governor of Punch newspapers was invited along with PDP Governors to meet with the President.

Last week Mai Suya was wrapping my suya with Punch newspaper I shouted for him to stop.

If am buying Suya of #1000 I expect my suya wrapped with the Vanguard. I only clean my yansh with Punch.

loooool...
choi..ayaff laff belleful

no worry, dem go soon sue u.

@o.p..if dis is true, which going by past happenings mite b true, den dat prez has No bizness bin elected cos dis is more or less a blank cheque for dese goofernors t loot d state.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by darkroses(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: So the Governor of Punch newspapers was invited along with PDP Governors to meet with the President.

grow up man, it's all about investigative journalism , not like ur vanguard dat likes brown envelop
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2014
I don't know why Progressive Comrades are worrying themselves over this unholy arrangement. Jonathan is losing 2015. All those agreement will be used against all of them in the Court when Buhari get elected. Let them even agree 10th terms for themselves it is their problem. The battle to kickout Jonathan has just begun!!!

Vote GMB 2015
#APC
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by lacasa: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Shikenan

1 Like

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by akumada1: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Anotther gentle man agreement again.
Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
I'm sorry, but how can I biliv this daft story?
I dnt like Jonathan but I can't be as daft as PDP supporters who biliv all cork and bull's story!

Get it on tape or shut ur fucck up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Governor Is Theodore Orji / Israel Hails Jonathan As Nigeria Pulls to Block Palestinian-UN resolution / NEW !!! APC Finally Reveals Date For Release Of Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.