Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption (2814 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by donphilopus: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: So the Governor of Punch newspapers was invited along with PDP Governors to meet with the President.

Punch newspaper is trying too hard to be relevant.

Last week Mai Suya was wrapping my suya with Punch newspaper I shouted for him to stop.

If am buying Suya of #1000 I expect my suya wrapped with the Vanguard. I only clean my yansh with Punch.

Post noted for reference purpose!

1 Like

Re: The Conditions From PDP Gov To GEJ Before Adoption by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Jonathan is a civilian dictator surrounded by irresponsible aides. And army of Tan militias

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live From Ilorin: Senate President Bukola Saraki Stoned In The Eid Prayer Ground / Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death / Late Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro's Seikeme Zee Family Members Cleaning Up Grave in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.