Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) (3920 Views)

Drama As Nigeria’s Niger Bridge Blocked By Pro-biafra Agitators (photos) / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by ba7man(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tosadi:
we nigerians should learn. mr president deserves our respect for one of the following reasons, he's old enough to be our father (most of us the youths); being the president, he's father to all; the bible exhorts us to respect our leaders; finally, we're africans, people with culture & respect for our elders. calling an elderly person and president of a big country an idiot is totally rude.
Slave mentality.

When you don't have an opinion, you'll be slapped around by everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by ajidesola: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
your English here gave me a headache. I suggest the time you waste hating on a self accomplished man should be spent studying...tank me later.
[ nd u boy mr lecturer wot did u knw abt english self, d insult u insultd him is to xpensive ]
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
I can only surmise that the op was selling gala in the traffic, or perhaps robbing commuters - traders and robbers are the only ones who think four hour go slows are worth cheering.

Anytime our good for nothing prez or his wife comes into Lagos, roads are shut down and commuters suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by tunde705(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
justhelp: OP so because all motorist was stop because one unless id..ot was coming then u translate that to lagos stand still for Jonathan, anyway it was forceful stand still. people are not aware that Jonathan was coming so he less popular in Lagos compare to BRF
IF HE IS AN ID.IOT THEN YOU ARE A BIGGER ID.IOT COS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS YOUR LEADER. grin

STUPID BOY THAT DOESNT HAVE RESPECT FOR ELDERS... EWU!!!
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some people can't read sarcasm.
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by justhelp(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
tunde705: IF HE IS AN ID.IOT THEN YOU ARE A BIGGER ID.IOT COS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE IS YOUR LEADER. grin

STUPID BOY THAT DOESNT HAVE RESPECT FOR ELDERS... EWU!!!
but why are u crying ?
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by justhelp(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2014
liberty300: your English here gave me a headache. I suggest the time you waste hating on a self accomplished man should be spent studying...tank me later
when u dont know how to defend your stupid and Id..ot pres you turn to fault finder, shameless Citizen of useless president that use $20b to bribe everyone in pdp for his own interest when you are a jobless lecturer here on NL.
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by Rad1cal: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2014
OP no well at all . . . .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by tunde705(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
justhelp: but why are u crying ?
I am crying because of you dear, cause your kind of id.iot can't be cured.
Re: Lagos Stood Still For Jonathan, Eko Bridge Blocked (pics) by justhelp(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
tunde705: I am crying because of you dear, cause your kind of id.iot can't be cured.
i can see you are heartbroken, sorry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) / Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State / Meet Chief Koko, The Man Who Sold Nigeria To British In 1889.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.