Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue (3227 Views)

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by ionsman: 12:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg who be that man on COAT for the first pix. grin
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by nigerianvenom(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2014
tomakint:
Abeg where I go fit get this 'get power or start crying' by APC records grin cheesy I hear say the hit tracks were 5 & 6 titled 'why I want to rule Nigeria again' and 'I will make Nigeria corrupt-free like Al-jannah' grin cheesy

Contact barcanista,i think he is learning from buhari faster than we expected.feb 14 when GEJ fans will be celebrating,must of them will be crying us an ocean while we will be watching it via d cinema.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Symphony007: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Goodluck jonathan is a fool... This is a president who is to answer to his counterpart in south africa for the Highest number of their citizens to die on foreign soil shamelessly associating with a man who to a large extent could be responsible for those deaths. If jonathan is an airhead, I wonder if he does'nt have any aides for PR people to warn him against this, same idiotic thing to did with sheriff at chad. No wonder they can't run a country when they can't even govern their inner circle and theatrics.
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by maimalari: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2014
olayincar: Na you know... Bros J till 2019 grin

It's till 2022. 7year single tenure would've been implemented.

1 Like

Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by 1United1: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Obinoscopy, mynd44 while hasn't this made front page but that of jonathan Lagos campaign is already there?

What are you sensing?
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
The first picture, the man in glasses in the extreme top right, who's he? Looks like Nuhu?
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by Kponkwem(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is unfortunate that everything in Nigeria is clouded with sentiments. Jonathan's visit to TB Joshua should not be misconstrued as support or celebrating the deaths of scores many of who are foreigners. Infact, the diplomatic dimension to the tragedy demands that he sees the incident first hand before reaching out to his colleague President of SA.
#GEJAlwaysOnPoint
Re: Photospeak: Jonathan And TB Joshua Today @ Synagogue by zurine(f): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jonathans And The Rots In Bayelsa Politics!!!! By Sabella Abidde, / Edo CAMPAIGN.. Stadium Already Full GEJ Till Buhari Pass Maths.. / Thanks To All APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.