Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness (993 Views)

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / I Love Her But Her Gran-mother,her Uncle And Her Aunty don't Like Me.what Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by Differentplace: 4:58am On Sep 21, 2014
My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness
--------------- ------------

Sometime last year an uncle of mine along with his family and I travelled to the ranch in Calabar for the mid year holiday. While there, an Evangelist who had a beautiful horse and was about to travel back to where he's from, cause he has been transferred back home, decided to sell the horse before leaving. He approached my uncle and gave him reasons and benefits of buying it, that it'll save transportation to and fro the ranch. My uncle agreed to buy it and they bargained price. Arriving at a reasonable price in which they both agreed on, my uncle paid and climbed onto the horse. He said to the animal; Move! The horse did not budge.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/my-forgetful-uncle-and-how-he-ended-up.html?m=1
Re: My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by phabulous88(m): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Why the horse no move na? Maybe e no like your story grin
Re: My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by Bamss1: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2014
His forgetful uncle forgot to ask for the manual
Re: My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by Differentplace: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Bamss1: His forgetful uncle forgot to ask for the manual
Re: My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by spawnx: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Good dose of laughter to start the day. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Forgetful Uncle And How He Ended Up With His Forgetfulness by Differentplace: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2014
spawnx: Good dose of laughter to start the day. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dupe Married Man Over Paternity / 13 Yr Old Rapes Girl In School After Sex Education / Weddings | Pre-weddings |engagements | Portraits Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.