Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Every Christian Is A Man of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Christian Is A Man of God. (450 Views)

10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Christian Is A Man of God. by lastmessenger: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
I am writing this to redefine who a man of God is and I would also want any other willing Christian to give their own definition.actually the type of definition that pastor chris gave is my motivation towards trying to redefine who a man of God.He in his statement made it very clear that a man of God is handpicked by God for giving special messages or instructions to the church.He said that men of God do not sin( very shocking to me)
The major problem that I have with his definition is j that he has set himself high above every other Christian by claiming that MOG are special people and they are different from others.the others are just worshippers or at best preachers but pastor chris is a man of God.

This is the major problem with the Nigerian church were pastor are being worshipped.people see them as gods and we have seen many of them taking the advantage of this to do and say things that are out of ordinary.pastors see themselves as not being in the same class as the people who they preached to and this gave pastor chris the boldness to tell the whole world that he is a man of God that does not sin.

Let me make it very clear here that every born again Christian is a man of God.everybody who is doing his work with fear of God is his heart is man of God.this include the primary school teacher who is trying to teach and nurture children that will grow up to become great.that local government worker or civil servant who refuse bribe and performs his/her job function to the glory of God is man of God.the doctors and nurses who take sleepless night to make sure that his patients have good health,that pregnant women deliver safely are men and women of God.it is not pastors that is man MOG.
In summary a man of God is that Christian who is contributing positively towards making the world a better place and he can sin but he does not live in sin because Christ helps him to overcome sin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Groups Hail New Catholic Tone / Does God Either Knows The Future Or Wrote The Future Or Both? / How Erring MoGs Avoid Scrutiny,rebuke And Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.