Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

People And Their Testimony Types - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People And Their Testimony Types (447 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People And Their Testimony Types by incredibleone: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2014
During the sunday service,the time for testimony is one of the most interesting part of the service,in fact For me it is the most interesting..........Since the church is made of different people,the testimony will sure be in various dimensions......Some of the kinda people av noticed are:

THE TALKATIVE-This set of people give the testimony to the last detail,they say a lot of things that should be kept private even without knowing,it usually leads to the Congregation clapping just to take them to their seats
THE GRAMMATICAL ONES-This set is very unique,u av this set of people who just wanna show to the church that they ar educated,the semi-illiterate rarely understands....The Profs nd lecturers
THE DISOBEDIENT ONES- Dnt sing before or after the testimony,u av 5 mins'....if I hear,for where? They wnt just keep to instruction,
FOR SHOW- That millionaire that just wants attention that declares indirectly d cost of almost all his or her asset,people like that always wants to be recognised and acknowledged as the rich class.... The church is very interesting,This is all I can think of,add urs........Have a blessed Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Promised Coming Of Elijah Was The Coming Of John The Baptist / In Christianity Who Is A Man Of God? / Divine Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.