Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (956446 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Cation(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
austine4real:
Pls can I use 10k for mutual fund?

Treasury bill?

Abi what. Can my 10k do?
go for mutual fund. ARM OR STANBIC IBTC
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
dandollar1:
I thought the fall in treasury bills rate is suppose to affect it.

Today's rate is 18.23%

Falling rate is for retail investors, if you have a large fund you can negotiate for a better rate.
Re: Mutual Funds by Investnow2017: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

Falling rate is for retail investors, if you have a large fund you can negotiate for a better rate.
Re: Mutual Funds by Investnow2017: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

How large a fund to strike a private negotiation?
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Investnow2017:

How large a fund to strike a private negotiation?

I can't really say because it varies from one financial institution to another depending on how badly they need your business. But I believe if you have about N50 million, you can have some bargaining power. Most times, the higher the amount involved, the more your bargaining power and of course, the better the rate you might get.
Re: Mutual Funds by NoQualms1(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone who has topped up their stanbic IBTC MMF via their mobile app explain the steps, please?

I tried doing it but could not complete it. It requested that I register for OTP, I tried doing it but was not successful. Thanks in advance.
Re: Mutual Funds by AcquireCofOLand(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
As much as you do some kinds of investment, I'll also advise we do real estate property investments too. You'll always get it right here because it keeps appreciating, especially in some good locations that is guaranteed fast appreciation and high ROI like Ibeju-Lekki and Ajah. We have as cheap as N700k on promo that ends this October in this Ibeju-Lekki axis with all relevant paper based on current status. A particular land in Ibeju-Lekki that my clients bought 3 plots from around This year March @N700k is presently N2.5m. You don't want to ask me his cone such appreciation. Well, that's why the rich are getting richer. Rover Kiyosaki and Donald do a lot if Real Estate and they became billionaires through this. They jeep advising those who gave the means and have privilege of such info as this to do this more often to guarantee a comfortable future for our family. It may surprise you to know that many in diaspora are l accumulating a lot of this. Check my signature for More details sir.
Call 08 0 3 41137 71, WhatsApp 08 0 2 739 0046

slegerman:

I can't really say because it varies from one financial institution to another depending on how badly they need your business. But I believe if you have about N50 million, you can have some bargaining power. Most times, the higher the amount involved, the more your bargaining power and of course, the better the rate you might get.
Re: Mutual Funds by dotcomnamename: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
AcquireCofOLand:
As much as you do some kinds of investment, I'll also advise we do real estate property investments too. You'll always get it right here because it keeps appreciating, especially in some good locations that is guaranteed fast appreciation and high ROI like Ibeju-Lekki and Ajah. We have as cheap as N700k on promo that ends this October in this Ibeju-Lekki axis with all relevant paper based on current status. A particular land in Ibeju-Lekki that my clients bought 3 plots from around This year March @N700k is presently N2.5m. You don't want to ask me his cone such appreciation. Well, that's why the rich are getting richer. Rover Kiyosaki and Donald do a lot if Real Estate and they became billionaires through this. They jeep advising those who gave the means and have privilege of such info as this to do this more often to guarantee a comfortable future for our family. It may surprise you to know that many in diaspora are l accumulating a lot of this. Check my signature for More details sir.
Call 08 0 3 41137 71, WhatsApp 08 0 2 739 0046

[/s]

Please post your property advert here https://www.nairaland.com/properties

This thread is for Mutual Funds.

6 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by jaychubi: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kemade2007:
Please house i redeem part of my stanbic MMF online today and it was successful. Please I didn't receive any mail concerning this and it has not been debited on my MMF account .When should I expect that and was it successful indeed because I didn't fill any redemption form than the command from the site

Pls could u state how to redeem part of onces investment or profit using the Mobile app. I tried and got to a place they asked my secret answer n got stuck as I dnt ve any secret question or answer. Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by megacontrol(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Are you referring to T-bills or Mutual funds on this?

slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

Re: Mutual Funds by Mukah1234(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please guys, What is the minimum amount I can do Mutual funds with? And what is the monthly interest rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by Kemade2007(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
jaychubi:

Pls could u state how to redeem part of onces investment or profit using the Mobile app. I tried and got to a place they asked my secret answer n got stuck as I dnt ve any secret question or answer. Thanks

Use this link and follow the command
https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Kemade2007(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mukah1234:
Please guys, What is the minimum amount I can do Mutual funds with? And what is the monthly interest rate?

For Stanbic #5000

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Mukah1234(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kemade2007:

For Stanbic #5000
Okay thanks. Please how can I get started?
Re: Mutual Funds by afroxyz: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mukah1234:
Okay thanks. Please how can I get started?

Read from the beginning of this thread or walk into any Stanbic branch
Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
NoQualms1:
Can anyone who has topped up their stanbic IBTC MMF via their mobile app explain the steps, please?

I tried doing it but could not complete it. It requested that I register for OTP, I tried doing it but was not successful. Thanks in advance.
Last time I tried that it didn't work. Why don't you try other alternatives like internet banking?

Modified: If I remember correctly, the sms containing the OTP is sent to your registered phone number with the bank you intend to pay from.
Ensure the phone number is online with enough memory to receive OTP. If this doesn't work, contact your bank and explain the situation.

You can still try the following payment methods:
1. Direct transfer to the Stanbic Mutual fund account through internet banking.
2. Over the counter transfer to the Mutual fund account.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
jaychubi:

You need to go online and log in. You'll be asked to create your secret question and answer online.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by jayfierce(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

megacontrol:

I'm curious about this also. T-bills or mutual funds?
Re: Mutual Funds by jaychubi: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
jayfierce:
You need to go online and log in. You'll be asked to create your secret question and answer online.

Ok thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

Negotiating rates on mutual funds is not possible because of the way it's structured if you like bring 1billion, how ever the financial house could give you a good rate in terns of fixing the funds and invest it in whatever way they deem fit, but to get a good rate better than what mutual funds are offering is determined by volume of amount and the tenure/time
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2017
megacontrol:

No, not either of them. Am mixing it up with fixed deposit. Sorry.
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2017
ernie4life:

Negotiating rates on mutual funds is not possible because of the way it's structured if you like bring 1billion, how ever the financial house could give you a good rate in terns of fixing the funds and invest it in whatever way they deem fit, but to get a good rate better than what mutual funds are offering is determined by volume of amount and the tenure/time

You are right. I mixed it up with fixed deposit
Re: Mutual Funds by slegerman(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2017
jayfierce:
I'm curious about this also. T-bills or mutual funds?

Am sorry, I mixed it up. Am actually referring to fixed deposit.
Re: Mutual Funds by megacontrol(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Alright. i guessed so too.

slegerman:

No, not either of them. Am mixing it up with fixed deposit. Sorry.
Re: Mutual Funds by dandollar1: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
slegerman:

Today's rate is 18.23%

Thanks. That's true.I remember when I had to move my funds from Mmf to treasury bills last year. They were negotiating 17 percent with me when they had been giving me 13-14 percent all the while. I still moved it though.

Please, can I subscribe to stanbic MMF and close my eyes to sleep? I don't wan t to lose my money.
Re: Mutual Funds by dandollar1: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
ernie4life:

It's possible o. Na your money go determine.There is nothing impossible under the sun.
Re: Mutual Funds by jp130(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2017
please i just downloaded ibtc mmf forms. should i print all the 8 copies and fill wher i am required to fill?
Re: Mutual Funds by Fummyaden(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi, what's the minimum investment to receive 18.% pls
Re: Mutual Funds by Fummyaden(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Investnow2017 post=61617376][/quote]
Hi, what's the minimun required to receive the 18.23% pls
Re: Mutual Funds by Fummyaden(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
How do I reply to a particular person pls?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fummyaden:
Hi, what's the minimum investment to receive 18.% pls

10m
Re: Mutual Funds by Kemade2007(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fummyaden:
How do I reply to a particular person pls?

Click on quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (320) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.