Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Shekau Confirmed Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Confirmed Dead? (4706 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Shekau Confirmed Dead? / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Confirmed Dead? by ochon: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Breaking News: some one just sent me a link that confirms that shekau is dead. How true is that?
http://www.gurusloaded.com/at-last-boko-haram-commander-shekau-has-been-killed/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8m6woD9ALgM/VB6gYlQq7nI/AAAAAAABKGA/hjRp0QoH1ok/s1600/Boko%2BHaram%2B1.jpg[/img]

Finally the big iroko has been brought down and Nigeria will soon begin to experience peace again, after a long while, courtesy of the activities of heartless Abubakar Shekau and his Boko Haram boys.

Gurusloaded.com gathered that multiple sources in and around Borno are confirming that Nigerian military air-strike in the Konduga area has sent the dreaded Boko Haram leader to his grave. News of the death of Shekau and some of his top commanders in the latest battle with troops in Konduga is spreading.

Confirming that Shekau has been killed, one of the residents said: “Look, this picture is being circulated after the attack in Konduga. If you know Shekau very well, you will know he is the one in this picture…

“We all know him very well. Many of his commanders were also killed during the attack. We learnt that some of them that were caught alive are held in the barracks.

“The remaining ones are those attacking people now. They have gone wild, but we were also told that the soldiers are in pursuit of them. Our prayer is that they would all fall and our state can experience peace again."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4NKOH-2IzzQ/VB6gVVMBp6I/AAAAAAABKF4/KlGwdoK8wTI/s1600/Boko%2BHaram%2B2.jpeg[/img]

Shekau’s reported death is also contained in the account of some of the survivors of an attack of the sect on Mainok on Friday, as they said they were afraid of returning to the town “because we are told the insurgents are mad as a result of the killing of their leader, Abubakar Shekau, in Konduga.”

Reports reaching Tribune in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, indicated that over 300 people were killed when Boko Haram attacked Mainok market on Friday in what was believed to be a retaliation for their leader’s death. They attacked when villagers were in the peak of trading on the market day.

A local, Modu Jakana, who narrowly escaped that attack, told Tribune that the insurgents came in from all angles, “shooting the people as if they were exchanging fire with the military. We don’t know how we escaped, but we were so lucky. They were so determined to kill everybody. I saw so many corpses while we were running for dear lives. At the main road, vehicles that were on top speed also killed so many people as there was confusion everywhere.

“This morning, some of our people told us that over 300 people,
including some of the insurgents, were killed because we learnt that the military came and engaged them in a fierce fight. There is calm, but we won’t return to Mainok.

“For now, they said calm has returned, but we cannot go back because these people may strike again. They said the people (Boko Haram) are mad, following the killing of their leader, Abubakar Shekau, during the attack in Konduga.”

A top source told Gurusloaded.com that Nigeria military authority is trying to confirm the development.

http://www.gurusloaded.com/at-last-boko-haram-commander-shekau-has-been-killed/
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by ochon: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
If this true, then Halleluyah!! OMG!! This is my happiest moment of this year.

Omo make we dance o jare. cheesycheesy

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/dance.gif[/img]

Next in line to be killed are their sponsors and supporters, both online and offline. Their online medias, will follow suit!!

10 Likes

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by EpicNigerian(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
If this ur story na true e go too make sense o.
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by shegxi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, na u kill am?? Abi na today we don dey here say im don die? Usa say dem kill osama, d president address d nation, we neva hear anybody mention osama again. But our country......today dem go say na capture, trrow na injured during battle, nxt trrow na killed we go hear. FG and d army can so lie!!!
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by BlackTechnology: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its a trick to relax the military and attack them when they least expect
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by mployer(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
He didn't die when he was supposed to, e com be now?

Nothing kill am jare

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by ochon: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
shegxi: Op, na u kill am?? Abi na today we don dey here say im don die? Usa say dem kill osama, d president address d nation, we neva hear anybody mention osama again. But our country......today dem go say na capture, trrow na injured during battle, nxt trrow na killed we go hear. FG and d army can so lie!!!
Stop asking me a moronic question. I saw the link and decided to share it on NL. And please write coherently, I could barely understand the tripe you typed, no offence.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by lomprico(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
shegxi: Op, na u kill am?? Abi na today we don dey here say im don die? Usa say dem kill osama, d president address d nation, we neva hear anybody mention osama again. But our country......today dem go say na capture, trrow na injured during battle, nxt trrow na killed we go hear. FG and d army can so lie!!!
The op did not say he is dead! He got a link from someone and wanted to find out if it is true. Na so una dey take fail exam. Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Rexnegro(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
lomprico:
The op did not say he is dead! He got a link from someone and wanted to find out if it is true. Na so una dey take fail exam. Common sense.

No mind those boko sympathizers ... As for me I wish the modafucker dead .

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by bright007(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
finally Shekau has gone to claim his own 72 virgins...... I guess he will be given extra virgins......R.I.P.....meaning REST IN PIECES

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by superstar1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
how many times do they want to kill this guy?

He must definitely be a cat with 9 lives.
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by ochon: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
lomprico:
Thanks for coming to my aid. That tripe he typed is what you get when these kids rush to comment on a likely FP-making thread. I couldn't even grasp the text typed-filled comment of his.
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Jmain: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Maybe Shekau is the notorious one they called the Amir . . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1912810/day-military-dealt-blow-insurgents#26485423

The Amir was alive for some hours before he later died due to serious injuries he sustained, but he was heavily bearded, and huge, just like that escaped old soldier described to the security intelligence operatives while he was being debriefed. But the big news is that he is dead because we gathered he was one of the deadliest leaders in the sect,” the very reliable source gathered.

It must be this guy in blue below . . . . . [size=14pt]Anyone noticed how most of the insurgents on that fateful day wore a colour code of blue[/size] . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1719894_4_jpgd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by nzeobi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Is shekau gonna die by hear say or assumption. Waiting confirmation from right source
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by ochon: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jmain: Maybe Shekau is the notorious one they called the Amir . . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1912810/day-military-dealt-blow-insurgents#26485423

It must be this guy in blue below . . . . . [size=14pt]Anyone noticed how most of the insurgents on that fateful day wore a colour code of blue[/size] . . . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1719894_4_jpgd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef
How can a top leader of this blood-thirsty sect be this wretched and useless?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Jmain: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
ochon: How can a top leader of this blood-thirsty sect be this wretched and useless?

A question only the god's can provide good answers to grin

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by nzeobi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
ochon: If this true, then Halleluyah!! OMG!! This is my happiest moment of this year.

Omo make we dance o jare. cheesycheesy

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/dance.gif[/img]

Next in line to be killed are their sponsors and supporters, both online and offline. Their online medias, will follow suit!!
Gee u don crush dem already. Spoke mi mind

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Well no official word from BH. So this must be an untruth. Perhaps he has been settled to pave way for GEJ2015 angry
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by dablazor: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
even if shekau is dead, it doesnt change anything, am sure he has right hands and commanders who would be vengeful, boko haram needs to be uprooted, cutting a giant branch from the tree would do nothing
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Jmain: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
New video message from Boko Haram’s (Jamā’at Ahl al-Sunnah li Da’wah wa-l-Jihād) [size=14pt]Amīr Imām Abū Bakr Shekau[/size]: “Responding to Recent Statements from (Nigeria’s President Goodluck) Jonathan

http://jihadology.net/2012/01/11/new-video-message-from-boko-harams-jamaat-ahl-al-sunnah-li-dawah-wa-l-jihad-amir-imam-abu-bakr-shekau-responding-to-recent-statements-from-nigerias-president-goodluck-jonathan/

Still trying to put the pieces together . . . .
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by 4Play(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Headline should be: Shekau dead again?
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by deji68: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
e be like say dem want to tell us another story again oo .....abegg nah who remember that music?gringrin
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Jmain: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
deji68:
Na old news...2012 videos...the 2nd shekau(Amir) is dead chikenan!!! grin grin

Yes I know it's an old video, I just wanted to be sure of this Amir link, cos I have read stories depicting him as a very fearsome force and strategist

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by anytaij: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg how many we wan believe tot he died since and he's been replaced. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by priscaoge(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
If this is true,then it's a goodnews to all Nigerians!

Now they might double d number of virgins he gonna bleep when he get thereundecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by mbadinujiu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't think its true.
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Exjoker(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Let me wait nd hear wat de military will have to say first...this guy no get two life abeg
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Amanwulu1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
I want dis news to b true.
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
I wishsh he was captured alive. All the same he's a good riddance!!!!

Well done the military

#If the news is true
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
these pictures have been all over Facebook since Friday but we have to wait for official confirmation
Re: Shekau Confirmed Dead? by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
waiting to confirm the source

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Results In Ochiri Ward, PH, Rivers State / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Opinion: Now That The Niger-Delta Want To Secede From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.