Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections (21292 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by iketruckturner: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
wellmax: Why dem wan shift am? Yeye pdp

I had always said it, that the FG can tackle this insurgency if they really want Ŧo. But because of their selfish agenda, they will allow it run till 2015 just Ŧo prevent elections from holding in some parts of the country.
pdp people destroy people

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by jojoki: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Even countries with more situation insurgency holds elections, please Nigeria should not allow shifting of the elections because power must change hand. am just praying for APC to come out with credible candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Sopino: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Party opposing shouldn't be d other of the day. People that are funding d issugents should be what they should sorting for. Nigeria Political party have always been of condermination. All dis aged men should give way to modern politics. Give way for rapid development to take place.

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by BhadmusLibraT(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
pls oga jona don't mind those noise makers.

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Gombs(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: Ok
Macelliot: Moh
Nairalane: Okay
Macelliot: Lai
searay: Bb
joedejana: ,
InwehAkpevwe: .
OLAplusONE: Really?

Seun see them o...
Greedy shidren! grin

Anyways, GEJ till 2019 AFCON

4 Likes

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by jumbo44(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
I will luv dat
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by justitiaomnibus(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Only Thing The APC doesn't Oppose is anything from TINUBU.. Even Buhari will be oppvery soon. Make una sidon dey look.

3 Likes

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Canme4u(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good move.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gombs:

Seun see them o...
Greedy shidren! grin

Anyways, GEJ till 2019 AFCON

They are members of the Party of Revolutionary and Democratic Space Bookers of Nairaland (PRDSBN). Their slogan is ''Booked space for all by the year 2019!

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have two leaders that I respect in Nigeria based on what I have been reading coming out from Nigeria. As a patriotic Nigerian living outside the country and has contributed my own share on development through financial to my friends and families , I can attest that my love for Nigeria can not be questioned. I have never voted before in my life, I left Nigeria at the age of 16 years after my waec and what I have been hearing since then and also observed when I visited home 2011 does not go well with me. However, I salute governor Fashola and Akpabio for their developmental milestones in their various states. These two governors has done well and anytime each of them deceided to vie for the presidency, I will register to vote.

For us over here, mr president has done well in some parts,but failed totally on security,he has brought our dear land to a new low in terms of security and I want to state here clearly that he does not have the ability to contain the present security challanges facing the nation, eg: chibok girls and boko haram menace ,Fashola should step out and vie for leadership because he has proven it through the ebola virus outbreak and developments in Lagos and also security in that state,same thing goes to Akpabio.

My home state Abia is not doing good at all and I will be proud to state that my governor is already out on my consideration. If the present condition continues in our dear land,I'm afraid that Nigerians will be humiliate more and more inside and outside Nigeria. Our dear country Nigeria need a REAL MAN to govern the country called Nigeria,someone who is not a tribalistic jingoist with religious sentiment running running through his veins. It time WE THE YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY,WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT LAND TO REASON AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM OLD SENTIMENTAL INCOMPETENCE degree holders without common sense from disgracing and degrading us further.

Those that travel with Nigerian passport knows what am talking about,but those that has not been out from Nigeria, my message to you is that we are defending this country from hostile acts towards Nigerians. Our country does not have a good image outside Nigeria and we are working hard each day to define good and bad,sheeps and goats from the same family. By the grace of God. We shall take over our country one day and restore dignity,respect,rule of law and more tolerant society among our great and diverse ethicities that made up of this great nation.

Let us remember the suffering of our brothers and sisters in the North Eastern part of the country,the senseless killings of our compatriots, Oh arise Nigeria. The blood of our follow citizens can not be in vein. It is time to know those that are Nigerians and illigal immigrants that does not wish well for us,is it time to secure our borders,preserve the rule of law. Deport those that are not needed here,sentence and execute those that cause harm to our fellow citizens,eradicate 419,,money laundring,prostitution,human trafficking, bribery,ritualist,baby factory,robbery,ocultic gangs,terrorism,religious sentiments,tribalistic and reward those who put our country first.

It's time to declear emergency in educational sector,time to reform our prisons,hospitals,roads,railways,electricity,water,innovation,job creation our police and military apparatus and so much more.

As 2015 approaches,Vote wise and do the right thing. We can no longer afford the present system in our country,change is inevitable no matter how long that it takes us to get there. We as the people must surely get to the promise land of this nation and reclaim our rightful place in the committees of nations and make Nigerians proud again.

My people,let us all remember those that died while trying to save this land. Fela said: Nigeria one nation indivisible. Long live Nigeria, Viva Africa.

Kennedy Iheanyi Vicks from Abia State, I approve this message.

4 Likes

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Ademola1964: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Political comments sometimes be weighty or sentimental. Whether it is sentimental or not, I believe politicial globally be interested in the safety and welfare of the citizens. APC should not look at DAVID Mark's as statements from opposition party with intent to sit tight in office. What is the state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by eruchboy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
mr lai,please cool down now so u won't have hypertension/mental problem before 2015,nobody will shift the election and u can relocate to sambisa to help them organise elections as it is your `stronghold`

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lao Mohammed chasing ghost since 1600BC

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
they should be happy that fg is about postponing their day of disgrace,tinubu may ve heart attack on that day.... I cant wait any longer for Feb 14 but if postponing it till BH is curbed to save poles live is an option,then no prob.meanwhile...... GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I am so shocked I once nursed the idea that APC stood a chance against PDP.
For where ,they are all bunch of disgruntled PDP members that has been benched for too long in the looting festival. grin
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Astuteleader: I will comment on this if Man u whip leceister 7-5

So? Who got whipped?
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Bakersfield: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Macelliot: If: A B C D E F G H I J K LM N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z equal to; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K ; 8+1+18+4+23+15+ 18+1= 98%

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G +E ; 11+14+15+23+12+ 5+4+7+5= 96%

L+O+V+E; 12+15+22+5 = 54%

L+U+C+K ; 12+21+3+11 = 47%

None of them makes 100%.
Then what makes 100% Is it Money? NO !!!

M+O+N+E+Y = 13+15+14+5+25= 7 2% Leadership? NO !!!

L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H +I +P =12+5+1+4+5 +18+19+8+9+16= 9 7%

Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our "ATTITUDE".

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ; 1+20+20+9+20+21 +4+5= 100%
It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100% Successful..

Hey, this looks interesting and educative to me. Am so happy and excited that we still have DEEP THINKERS like Macelliot among the present generation of Nigerians. I love your submission with deep thought and God bless you. You made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by curiouses: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
APC and their wrong speculations. Only Jokers Take These Progretheives Serious. Meanwhile, Should FG have enough convictions to postpone the election and they do, all APShite would is scream on the pages of dailies with their e-warriors occupying all Pages of NL. Bunch Of Knuckleheads!

2 Likes

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by faceve: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
FG is right untill bokoharam comes to an end if not there wont be any election APC can go to hell especially lai
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by SenJoe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
PDP . . . . . . APC . . . . . Party is not our problem, not even election time. The problem is that we actually don't know who to trust again! Pls what happened in 2011 must never be Repeated, Retweeted, Followed or Copied. We must take a new turn.

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by akumada1: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gboliwe: Is there anything they haven't opposed? Not like they can stop the government if it really wants to shift dates. They just make noise.

One of the characteristics of opposition pary is to oppose and critisize government policies and activities so they should go ahead.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by sapientia(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its only in Nigeria that someone of this political relevance can accuse the government of sponsoring insurgency and he is not before a judge giving evidence to support that. If the clown wants to speak against the postponing of the elections (which is not even coming from the presidency) he should do just that without bringing in national security matters. If the government deploy troops to the North-East now for security during the election, he will be the first to assert that they will be used for rigging. Nyways.. Anything that will save lives and properties is ok by me.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by gabriel212: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gboliwe: Is there anything they haven't opposed? Not like they can stop the government if it really wants to shift dates. They just make noise.

it is annoying when people fail to address issues critically because of the blind support they have for the party on course. even in Afghanistan and Iraq, election were held successfully despite the insurgency in the country.
and it is a known fact that the government of the day is playing politics with the insurgency that had claimed the northern state because they are benefiting from it.
moreover, I see no reason the election could not hold in February to move the nation forward because the unrest the election shift will cause can not be envisaged.
Therefore I could conclude that Jonathan has no hands in it and David Mark is acting his own script.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by anonimi: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is a good thing to have an opposition party but one has to be careful what the opposition has to offer before taking their STORIES as fact.

Was it not this same Arewa People's Congress, APC that was opposed (yes that word again) to emergency rule extension in the three BH affected states because of election concerns just some five months ago =>

APC Warns against Extension of Emergency Rule, Says it's Counterproductive
28 Apr 2014

All Progressives Congress (APC) at the weekend warned those it described as trying to stampede President Goodluck Jonathan into sacking three North-east governors by appointing military administrators after the expiration of the state of emergency to have a rethink because of the grave consequences the action may have on the polity.

The party said such a move would not be in the interest of either the people they intend to protect or the country.

The Interim National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, who gave the warning in Ilorin, Kwara State at the weekend while speaking with journalists on the state of the nation, however said, "the extension of the emergency rule in those three states will be between the President and the National Assembly."

According to him,"the President can not declare the emergency without securing two third majority of members of the National Assembly."

He said, "There are certain issues to be considered by the National Assembly before they would grant the extension. What is more worrisome is the call by some people to the effect that the democratic structures in those states should be dismantled.

"That the governor should be sacked. On the contrary, one can not fight insurgency when the political structure is not in place. So I hope those who are trying to stampede the President into sacking those governors will have a rethink because if they do not, the consequences will not be in the interest of either the people you want to protect or the country."

The APC chieftain also said the battle against insurgency bedevilling the country cannot be fought by the federal government alone, saying that the fight needs active cooperation and participation of all stakeholders in the country.

He advised the federal government to reach out to the affected governors as the number one stakeholders in the states.

"I hope that the FG, having got the assurance of the governors, reaches out to these governors. You see, you can't combat insurgency without active cooperation and participation of major stakeholders and the No. 1 stakeholder in any state is the governor.
"We hope at the end of the meeting, the FG will be less evasive, less defensive and reach out more to the governors and understand that at the end of the day, every security is local, "he said.
Speaking on the letter written by Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State on prevalent insurgency in the area, Muhammed said the governor was not speaking for the APC.

"I think people are getting it wrong. Governor Nyako as governor and leader of the North, expressed his views on what he perceived is going on. When did that one become a party matter? The issue of condemnation or not, let's take a look at the issue and message he said. I have read the letter. He's making certain allegations and those allegations he believes them and proffered solutions to issues raised. Nyako was not speaking for APC. He was speaking as a governor and the letter was not addressed to APC, but to northern governors," he said.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apc-warns-against-extension-of-emergency-rule-says-its-counterproductive/177242/

These guys are simply interested in grabbing power for their sponsors and return us to the old status quo of ROT & DECAY that the Jonathan/Sambo administration is trying very hard to fix and revive.
For how long shall we allow APC to just be DECEIVING us with all their lies as if we are clueless MUMUS that they can manipulate so easily
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
akumada1: One of the characteristics of opposition pary is to oppose and critisize government policies and activities so they should go ahead.
You know you don't really have to bother yourself responding to some not too smart people that have stubbornly refused to use their common sense.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by LajaLaba: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
PDP APC oleeeeeeee cool
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Macelliot: If: A B C D E F G H I J K LM N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z equal to; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K ; 8+1+18+4+23+15+ 18+1= 98%

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G +E ; 11+14+15+23+12+ 5+4+7+5= 96%

L+O+V+E; 12+15+22+5 = 54%

L+U+C+K ; 12+21+3+11 = 47%

None of them makes 100%.
Then what makes 100% Is it Money? NO !!!

M+O+N+E+Y = 13+15+14+5+25= 7 2% Leadership? NO !!!

L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H +I +P =12+5+1+4+5 +18+19+8+9+16= 9 7%

Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our "ATTITUDE".

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ; 1+20+20+9+20+21 +4+5= 100%
It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100% Successful..
Then why is your signature saying something else?
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Does President Goodluck Jonathan truly deserve a 2nd term:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/thinking-out-loud-does-president.html
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by Abraham2013(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its official, lai mohammad has verbal diarrhoea. Dis man too like beer parlour talk well well.

2 Likes

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
sufmo: the man name na kukuma lai
expressing hs lying atitudes
Lik hs name
It's better to ask questions than to disgrace yourself thinking you're wise. His name in full is Olaide.
Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why is GEJ this clueless?

1 Like

Re: APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections by festico: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
APC CRYING AS ALWAYS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Cartoon / Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Labour Congress Hails Senate, Threatens Mass Action / Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.